Lidl ByTerrible & The Loaned Aston Martin #28

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl ByTerrible & The Loaned Aston Martin #28

Post by Hunevoque »

I believe they there is only one word to qualify her: »bitch »(sorry if that is rude)!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Spangles11 wrote:Image

Not about numbers.. then proceeds to mention said amount of numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lydia is a mass of contradictions, says one thing, does the opposite and vice versa! Makes it hard to believe a word that comes out of her mouth to be honest. Mind you, the ship of believability sailed a long time ago in my case I think. This is one of those situations where you think, it can't get any worse, and she goes and proves you wrong!

skeppi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by skeppi »

PixelGirl wrote:
Chick_pea wrote:
I feel like Carrie is just as bad. As they say, like attracts like. And I never trust grown women who act giddy all the time. That fake giggling and constant dead eyed laughter hides a nasty streak!

Really low Lydia and Carrie... really low.
I totally agree with you here, I used to feel sorry for Carrie, the poor bossed around assistant who couldn't catch a break, but now I feel they deserve one another. There is more chemistry between Lydia and Carrie than between Lydia and Ali to be honest. I think that sweet, nice persona that was presented online before hides a nasty side which we are now beginning to see and take note of.

Separately, someone I follow on Instagram was talking today about an Australian health blogger that was found out to be lying, in a much more serious way than Lidl, but the interesting thing was, because I googled this girls name, so many other bloggers/scammers names came up as other suggestions. If someone is a scammer in your local area, then usually it is only those in your local area that hears about it. However, with Youtube and the Internet, we are all around the world looking in on the same thing and can discuss what we see on a platform, just like this and call them out on it.
Can you tell me who is the Australian you are talking about?

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

skeppi wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:

Separately, someone I follow on Instagram was talking today about an Australian health blogger that was found out to be lying, in a much more serious way than Lidl, but the interesting thing was, because I googled this girls name, so many other bloggers/scammers names came up as other suggestions. If someone is a scammer in your local area, then usually it is only those in your local area that hears about it. However, with Youtube and the Internet, we are all around the world looking in on the same thing and can discuss what we see on a platform, just like this and call them out on it.
They prefer us to stay on the topic of Lydia on here, but her name is Belle Gibson, she claimed she'd cured herself of cancer following 'her diet' had a book published, had an app and a huge Youtube following. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Gibson

skeppi
Talker
Talker

Post by skeppi »

PixelGirl wrote:
skeppi wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:

They prefer us to stay on the topic of Lydia on here, but her name is Belle Gibson, she claimed she'd cured herself of cancer following 'her diet' had a book published, had an app and a huge Youtube following. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Gibson

Thank you lovely! Sorry little campers!

Post by Guest »

No you are wrong there....the woman hasn’t mentioned the numbers that concern her ie the Google Adsense deposit that has just landed in her bank account this week! £££££ That’s all she really cares about hence the super long videos which make her more money. For once I sense that she really is grateful to everyone watching. YouTube has remained a steady income stream despite the fall in revenue from big companies.
I’m still in disbelief that a few days after ranting and raving that she was literally staying indoors she decided to try the “normal “ blogger route saying yes yes yes to PR trips and all. Suddenly that fear of flying is all but dissipated into thin air. I think Carrie and Ali worked hard to get her to rethink her strategy. Carrie seems to enjoy the limelight and is making sure she is sitting at the dinner tables and getting her own room too. Pity she can’t film to her boss’ high standards. Well let’s see if she can win the big contracts again.
Tamara was gifted some Cartier jewellery some time back so I can only imagine the anticipation when opening the Cartier PR package :rofl:
I noticed she was all about being buddy with ITF taking some hairspray for her but forgot to get some footage with Victoria....did Victoria reciprocate?

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

Post by SarahsauceReturns »

What annoyed me with the latest flog was the ‘tude about the taxi driver being supposedly grumpy because she was running late and also her being annoyed that Carl Cox’s new pal didn’t really want to move. I think that shows her true colours.
The taxi driver is probably grumpy because he has other things to do rather than wait for her to film herself looking in the mirror, and isn’t she always telling us to be kind because we don’t know what people are going through? Prob only applies to her. And you know if that man hadn’t moved on the plane she would passive aggressively bitch about if for days on end.
It must be so annoying when the little people don’t fawn all over her like her minions do.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

SarahsauceReturns wrote:What annoyed me with the latest flog was the ‘tude about the taxi driver being supposedly grumpy because she was running late and also her being annoyed that Carl Cox’s new pal didn’t really want to move. I think that shows her true colours.
The taxi driver is probably grumpy because he has other things to do rather than wait for her to film herself looking in the mirror, and isn’t she always telling us to be kind because we don’t know what people are going through? Prob only applies to her. And you know if that man hadn’t moved on the plane she would passive aggressively bitch about if for days on end.
It must be so annoying when the little people don’t fawn all over her like her minions do.
A lot of the comments under her video were saying that they wouldn’t have moved for her as they think it’s rude to be asked when you’ve pre paid and pre chosen your seat Image made me laugh, I feel like more and more people are finding their way to this forum... I wonder how many lurkers we have now Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Chichibangbang wrote:

No you are wrong there....the woman hasn’t mentioned the numbers that concern her ie the Google Adsense deposit that has just landed in her bank account this week! £££££ That’s all she really cares about hence the super long videos which make her more money. For once I sense that she really is grateful to everyone watching. YouTube has remained a steady income stream despite the fall in revenue from big companies.
I’m still in disbelief that a few days after ranting and raving that she was literally staying indoors she decided to try the “normal “ blogger route saying yes yes yes to PR trips and all. Suddenly that fear of flying is all but dissipated into thin air. I think Carrie and Ali worked hard to get her to rethink her strategy. Carrie seems to enjoy the limelight and is making sure she is sitting at the dinner tables and getting her own room too. Pity she can’t film to her boss’ high standards. Well let’s see if she can win the big contracts again.
Tamara was gifted some Cartier jewellery some time back so I can only imagine the anticipation when opening the Cartier PR package :rofl:
I noticed she was all about being buddy with ITF taking some hairspray for her but forgot to get some footage with Victoria....did Victoria reciprocate?
And funny how that fear of flying didn't stop her from getting her flat ass to Ibiza + back 3 summers in a row for those stripper £££££'s. Didn't need Ali Wally's hand to hold then, did she...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Chichibangbang wrote:

And funny how that fear of flying didn't stop her from getting her flat ass to Ibiza + back 3 summers in a row for those stripper £££££'s. Didn't need Ali Wally's hand to hold then, did she...

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

When you see Georgee's double posted AGAIN...Image

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

Post by SarahsauceReturns »

Maybe on those flights Ibiza flights she had a support flea to calm her and appeal to her vegan sensibilities. Or a tub of hummus.

When she’s in the lift you can see the hairspray she has brought for Victoria and it’s not Elnette, which I was lead to believe was the best hairspray ever?

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

Why wasn’t she in Paris with l’Oreal for the l’Oreal x Isabel Marant make up launch?
Have they not renewed her contract?? Is this way in her recent blog post she’s “saying yes more” cos the money is drying up?

If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Persephone_moon wrote:Why wasn’t she in Paris with l’Oreal for the l’Oreal x Isabel Marant make up launch?
Have they not renewed her contract?? Is this way in her recent blog post she’s “saying yes more” cos the money is drying up?

Can't travel on her period.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Persephone_moon wrote:Why wasn’t she in Paris with l’Oreal for the l’Oreal x Isabel Marant make up launch?

Can't travel on her period.

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeaddict15 »

I
Last edited by YouTubeaddict15 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater

I
Last edited by YouTubeaddict15 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater

GeorgeePorgee wrote:That's right, our narc even has her own special sky... Nothing atall like our peasant sky.Image

Rare photographic evidence of the sky where queen lydiot lives... no peasants allowed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater

Just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

beahunny
True Gossiper