Kennedy Walsh

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Re: Kennedy Walsh

Post by idlemelon »

Babybels777 wrote:
Bobbymcqueen wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:11 pm
You guys should make a forum for Claudia and Devorah. Kennedy is just a sweet girl who minds her business and honestly she’s my favorite from the whole group. My favorites are Ken and Julie they seem the most normal and genuinely nice. I love Marly too I almost forget to mention her!! Can you guys agree with me that Claudia tries to hard to be like Devorah? I used to think Claudia was a quiet and innocent girl until she started acting wild out of nowhere. I mean they can act however they want but I kinda miss that Claudia when she was in nursing school I really looked up to her at that time. Also she was already naturally beautiful without the surgeries not saying there’s anything wrong with them but she didn’t need them. Imo she looked better before... anyways at this point starting an only fans would be a smart move for her just like Devorah did and now she’s make thousands. All Claudia has to do is save her ig posts for onlyfans and she’s set! About Brandon’s youtube I feel like it peaked last year in quarantine it was the most entertaining because now all they do now is drink. I can’t be the only one that misses the overall vibe they had going on plus when they started adding extra people that weren’t as close to them it started getting kinda boring. Regardless, I still think Brandon deserves more views for his content.
how is she sweet when shes racist.. lmao
ummm idk... looks like you’ve posted multiple times only in kennedy’s forum about her being racist and said something about an instagram live that no one else has heard of or seen? give us some receipts bc otherwise it seems like a reach to cancel her.

i am not really a kennedy fan buuut i haven’t really seen anything problematic, mostly she’s just annoying lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feliciadroke
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by feliciadroke »

I love how in all of her IG/TikTok videos you can just tell she is staring at herself in the camera, just trying to look as "effortlessly hot" as possible. It gets real old after awhile, like we get it it, you're obsessed with yourself.

Babybels777
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Babybels777 »

Bobbymcqueen wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:28 pm
Babybels777 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:42 pm
[quote=Bobbymcqueen post_id=4408180 time=<a href="tel:1614629466">1614629466</a> user_id=366605]
You guys should make a forum for Claudia and Devorah. Kennedy is just a sweet girl who minds her business and honestly she’s my favorite from the whole group. My favorites are Ken and Julie they seem the most normal and genuinely nice. I love Marly too I almost forget to mention her!! Can you guys agree with me that Claudia tries to hard to be like Devorah? I used to think Claudia was a quiet and innocent girl until she started acting wild out of nowhere. I mean they can act however they want but I kinda miss that Claudia when she was in nursing school I really looked up to her at that time. Also she was already naturally beautiful without the surgeries not saying there’s anything wrong with them but she didn’t need them. Imo she looked better before... anyways at this point starting an only fans would be a smart move for her just like Devorah did and now she’s make thousands. All Claudia has to do is save her ig posts for onlyfans and she’s set! About Brandon’s youtube I feel like it peaked last year in quarantine it was the most entertaining because now all they do now is drink. I can’t be the only one that misses the overall vibe they had going on plus when they started adding extra people that weren’t as close to them it started getting kinda boring. Regardless, I still think Brandon deserves more views for his content.
Wait what... has she done something racist?
[/quote]
Yeah she was on live with a girl who called her out on pretending that she doesn’t work out but had firm work out booty so she started using AAV basically stereotyping the girl as a way to make fun of her. Someone doesn’t have to say the N word to be out right racist it’s called micro aggression. Her way of attacking the girl was to stereotype her and bring her down for her race. There was also a video where Brandon asked Deborah why she has tanned so dark her response is I “I want to look light skinned black” how could you be so insensitive... Kennedy is a racist so is her sister and I’m not sure about Deborah but I would be surprised.

Babybels777
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Babybels777 »

Kennedy is an ugly racist and U will deal.

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

feliciadroke wrote:I love how in all of her IG/TikTok videos you can just tell she is staring at herself in the camera, just trying to look as "effortlessly hot" as possible. It gets real old after awhile, like we get it it, you're obsessed with yourself.
omg i knowwww like at some point admit you’re boring and making lazy content lmao

jamdawg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jamdawg »

Babybels777 wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:41 pm
Bobbymcqueen wrote:

Yeah she was on live with a girl who called her out on pretending that she doesn’t work out but had firm work out booty so she started using AAV basically stereotyping the girl as a way to make fun of her. Someone doesn’t have to say the N word to be out right racist it’s called micro aggression. Her way of attacking the girl was to stereotype her and bring her down for her race. There was also a video where Brandon asked Deborah why she has tanned so dark her response is I “I want to look light skinned black” how could you be so insensitive... Kennedy is a racist so is her sister and I’m not sure about Deborah but I would be surprised.
[/quote]

that literally did not happen. to me it sounds like youre projecting your own racism. not cool

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

Babybels777 wrote:
Bobbymcqueen wrote:
Yeah she was on live with a girl who called her out on pretending that she doesn’t work out but had firm work out booty so she started using AAV basically stereotyping the girl as a way to make fun of her. Someone doesn’t have to say the N word to be out right racist it’s called micro aggression. Her way of attacking the girl was to stereotype her and bring her down for her race. There was also a video where Brandon asked Deborah why she has tanned so dark her response is I “I want to look light skinned black” how could you be so insensitive... Kennedy is a racist so is her sister and I’m not sure about Deborah but I would be surprised.[/quote]
girl kennedy is not that small of an influencer and most of her audience are preteen super PC gen z-ers who cancel people as a hobby. if this really happened we’d know .
this is a gossip page for sure but it seems like u legit have a goal here

Bazzingadoo12
Informer
Informer

Post by Bazzingadoo12 »

idlemelon wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:15 pm
feliciadroke wrote:I love how in all of her IG/TikTok videos you can just tell she is staring at herself in the camera, just trying to look as "effortlessly hot" as possible. It gets real old after awhile, like we get it it, you're obsessed with yourself.
omg i knowwww like at some point admit you’re boring and making lazy content lmao

Absolutely. I can't force myself to click on a video of hers nowadays, same thing with instagram.

Redoreos
Learner
Learner

Post by Redoreos »

I agree with the main things said here.
She definitely queer bates, there is no way in hell that she would date a girl. I don't even think she'd date anyone that isn't white either. Have you seen any black friends in their group? I've only seen 1 black chick in a super old video from Brandon and that was it. Seeing as they read this forum, we'll expect someone in the upcoming days.
Also she is somewhat repulsed by her dads behavior, but at the same time she does gravitate towards men like her dad. Oh I hate men, oh wait I don't.
She definitely is faking everything, her old videos show how overtly confident she is. I recall her old graduation video and all where she acts like she's hot shit. Compare that to there newer video 'drawing my followers using only their description'. You can even tell she's lying when she says 'you are so pretty in this picture, omg she's so beautiful'.

You can say you like her, that's fine, that's your opinion, BUTTTT
-The reason why she 'keeps to herself' has nothing to do with being introverted. I doubt any introvert would put videos like her old vids on the internet tbh (look at my hot teacher, look at a montage of me in bikinis, look at me recreating Meghan fox). This fake blonde airhead dislikes devorah, her mom's OF and that's the issue with Kennedy. She thinks she's better than women who put their bodies out there. She uses her own pretty privilege but isn't fine when other women also use pretty privilege.
-I also think she should just stop with the whole I'm queer baiting. A few years ago she was nagging about not being social enough, not finding a boyfriend, now she suddenly becomes a manhater who wants to date females but can't. I get you make money off posing but I think enough is enough. This stuff is very disrespectful towards people who are actually gay. Not that devorah is that great but at this point devorah is way more likely to end up with a girlfriend than Kennedy.

jamdawg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jamdawg »

Redoreos wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:05 am
She definitely queer bates, there is no way in hell that she would date a girl. I don't even think she'd date anyone that isn't white either. Have you seen any black friends in their group? I've only seen 1 black chick in a super old video from Brandon and that was it. Seeing as they read this forum, we'll expect someone in the upcoming days.
Also she is somewhat repulsed by her dads behavior, but at the same time she does gravitate towards men like her dad. Oh I hate men, oh wait I don't.
She definitely is faking everything, her old videos show how overtly confident she is. I recall her old graduation video and all where she acts like she's hot shit. Compare that to there newer video 'drawing my followers using only their description'. You can even tell she's lying when she says 'you are so pretty in this picture, omg she's so beautiful'.

-The reason why she 'keeps to herself' has nothing to do with being introverted. I doubt any introvert would put videos like her old vids on the internet tbh (look at my hot teacher, look at a montage of me in bikinis, look at me recreating Meghan fox). This fake blonde airhead dislikes devorah, her mom's OF and that's the issue with Kennedy. She thinks she's better than women who put their bodies out there. She uses her own pretty privilege but isn't fine when other women also use pretty privilege.
-I also think she should just stop with the whole I'm queer baiting. A few years ago she was nagging about not being social enough, not finding a boyfriend, now she suddenly becomes a manhater who wants to date females but can't. I get you make money off posing but I think enough is enough. This stuff is very disrespectful towards people who are actually gay. Not that devorah is that great but at this point devorah is way more likely to end up with a girlfriend than Kennedy.
lol the mental gymnastics here with colored friends... whys that important again? as a mixed latino/black dude i have like 99% white friends too, that makes me a racist now?
other than that this whole man hating wave seems like some sorta coping mechanism to me

Idontknowijustchill
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Idontknowijustchill »

Okay ... don’t you think that there’s something going on between Kennedy and that one youtuber Dylan? His channel is (Dylan is in trouble) , he left a Comment on one of her videos (the one where she acts out the fan fiction she wrote) and in one of his recent videos he was wearing moods clothes and she left a comment on that video , they also follow each other on insta and Twitter and he seems like a person who doesn’t follow everyone he follows like 50 people or smth and the other thing I’ve noticed is that in cory’s and nick’s video with Kennedy where they watch 50 shades , there was a moment when she like *what’s the name of your editor* and they go *dylan* and I swear her face changed for a split second and she started laughing or smth and the guys were confused but she turned it all out as if she was just making fun of his name like jokingly but it was weird for me idk. Am I the one who noticed all of that? Lol please tell me I’m not haha

Redoreos
Learner
Learner

Post by Redoreos »

jamdawg wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:12 am
Redoreos wrote:

lol the mental gymnastics here with colored friends... whys that important again? as a mixed latino/black dude i have like 99% white friends too, that makes me a racist now?
other than that this whole man hating wave seems like some sorta coping mechanism to me

I said that she wouldn't date a girl AND that she probably wouldn't even date black people at all. Which I think has to do with the fact that they only surround themselves with people who are whiter than themselves or fake tanned 5 shades darker. Where is the diversity she loves to promote in her own life? Can't tell me that there are zero people like that where she lives? And don't mention Avery Ovard who is basically doing the same thing as Kennedy.

In all, that wasn't even the point I was making. Its the point that this family seems to promote themselves online as a group of open minded, liberal progressive people when they don't donate to BLM organizations themselves, not even with their crappy ass sweatshop made clothing line.
If you read earlier you would've seen someone saying they also failed to PR their items to black people. You'd think that someone like Kennedy who is so open minded would've thought to send her items to youtubers from LGBTQ+ or black or whatever other ethnicity/groups there are on YouTube and who she is using to get more views and following.
I dislike Kennedy because she acts like she distantiates herself from her misogynistic dad, her brother who pimps out his mom/gf/sisters, but at the same time she just queer baits, fakes to be a ton of things she isn't and has the same point of view as the others. She's okay with her using herself and her body to get more views and instagram followers, but not with Claudia doing it or with her mom doing it. She pretends like she's the one with the brains who works for good content. :roll: :roll:

The man hating wave isn't coping. Its just her knowing what works with her audience full of millennials and gen-z and whatever generation follows on that. Its the same thing with her fake introverted behavior, same with her promoting BLM after getting called out for keeping quiet and posting more selfies. Same with her instagram pictures. Same with the fake feminism. Same with acting.
Pretending you're some woke influencer who gives a shit about minorities and making money off them without actually doing something to help those groups isn't what I find nice or attractive. There are way more youtubers who put in way more work, don't exploit those groups and put out creative and interesting content on a regular basis and who don't take this YouTube job and paycheck for granted.

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

Redoreos wrote:

Kennedy’s annoying as fuck but you’re embarrassing yourself so much with these posts lmao. She lives in a small predominantly white town in Maryland, so of course she’s friends with mainly white people? Her dads behaviour is absolutley repulsive but I don’t see her gravitating towards guys like her dad, in fact she looks visibly disgusted at her dads behaviour most of the time.

How weird are you to say she’s lying when she calls her followers pretty? 1 beauty is subjective 2 what the fuck else is she supposed to say 3 is she supposed to tell them their ugly as fuck or something? I really don’t get your reasoning here. She’s never said once that she thinks she’s better than sex workers. in fact she seems very supportive of both her mother and Devorah.

Stop projecting your own issues and insecurities, especially on a site like this where most of us can see right through you.

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

Redoreos wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:12 am
jamdawg wrote:

I said that she wouldn't date a girl AND that she probably wouldn't even date black people at all. Which I think has to do with the fact that they only surround themselves with people who are whiter than themselves or fake tanned 5 shades darker. Where is the diversity she loves to promote in her own life? Can't tell me that there are zero people like that where she lives? And don't mention Avery Ovard who is basically doing the same thing as Kennedy.

In all, that wasn't even the point I was making. Its the point that this family seems to promote themselves online as a group of open minded, liberal progressive people when they don't donate to BLM organizations themselves, not even with their crappy ass sweatshop made clothing line.
If you read earlier you would've seen someone saying they also failed to PR their items to black people. You'd think that someone like Kennedy who is so open minded would've thought to send her items to youtubers from LGBTQ+ or black or whatever other ethnicity/groups there are on YouTube and who she is using to get more views and following.
I dislike Kennedy because she acts like she distantiates herself from her misogynistic dad, her brother who pimps out his mom/gf/sisters, but at the same time she just queer baits, fakes to be a ton of things she isn't and has the same point of view as the others. She's okay with her using herself and her body to get more views and instagram followers, but not with Claudia doing it or with her mom doing it. She pretends like she's the one with the brains who works for good content. :roll: :roll:

The man hating wave isn't coping. Its just her knowing what works with her audience full of millennials and gen-z and whatever generation follows on that. Its the same thing with her fake introverted behavior, same with her promoting BLM after getting called out for keeping quiet and posting more selfies. Same with her instagram pictures. Same with the fake feminism. Same with acting.
Pretending you're some woke influencer who gives a shit about minorities and making money off them without actually doing something to help those groups isn't what I find nice or attractive. There are way more youtubers who put in way more work, don't exploit those groups and put out creative and interesting content on a regular basis and who don't take this YouTube job and paycheck for granted.
She’s never publicly dated somebody so how are you to know that she’d never date a girl or someone who’s not white? this is such a strange thing to say. It would be understandable if she’d dated numerous people who were all white but she’s not, so i’m not quite sure where you’re getting this information. How do you know they haven’t donated to BLM? I donated a lot to BLM but didn’t advertise it? people can donate privately. I wouldn’t really say she queer baits just because she says she hates men lol.... if that was the case about 90% of the female population would be queer baiting. When has she ever said she’s not okay with Claudia and her mum using their bodies to get views? are you honestly okay? I don’t know why you’re referring to her as an ‘fake introvert’ when it’s very obvious that she is incredibly introverted. introverts can still be introverts AND occasionally be sociable (shocking, I know).

Some of what you’re saying is true (she should definitly bring more awareness to serious issues), however by the rest of the nonsense you’re spouting it’s hard to think of you as a rational person with a rational opinion.

jamdawg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jamdawg »

Redoreos wrote:
jamdawg wrote:

oh my god your whole post is just baseless assumptions. i'd bet a million dollars you'd act exactly the same, or hell even worse if youd have 1M followers

jamdawg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jamdawg »

mi-ya wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:20 am
Redoreos wrote:

She’s never publicly dated somebody so how are you to know that she’d never date a girl or someone who’s not white? this is such a strange thing to say. It would be understandable if she’d dated numerous people who were all white but she’s not, so i’m not quite sure where you’re getting this information. How do you know they haven’t donated to BLM? I donated a lot to BLM but didn’t advertise it? people can donate privately. I wouldn’t really say she queer baits just because she says she hates men lol.... if that was the case about 90% of the female population would be queer baiting. When has she ever said she’s not okay with Claudia and her mum using their bodies to get views? are you honestly okay? I don’t know why you’re referring to her as an ‘fake introvert’ when it’s very obvious that she is incredibly introverted. introverts can still be introverts AND occasionally be sociable (shocking, I know).

Some of what you’re saying is true (she should definitly bring more awareness to serious issues), however by the rest of the nonsense you’re spouting it’s hard to think of you as a rational person with a rational opinion.
lmao this redoreo has some giga crush on her, hence the queerbait posting

jamdawg
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jamdawg »

Redoreos wrote:
jamdawg wrote:

now about the diversity part... shes obviously not interested in current days politics. yeah, were talking about virtue signalling here. but have you ever asked the question whys virtue signalling so popular these days? because of frustrated, radical starbucks justice warriors like you. pretending to be outraged is COOOOOL nowadays... i pretend im offended, i bring the other person into a passive aggressive game in which i have already accumulated social justice credits, so i can just simply blame whatever on youuu and the verdict is, im opressed, im right. I dont need solid arguments here, im simply right becuase ive put more much more meme energy into the """debate"""
this is exactly what i see reading your shitposts

Redoreos
Learner
Learner

Post by Redoreos »

I'm laughing so hard
50% of Maryland is white and 50% of people here has another race (black, Hispanic, asian,...). So come again please?

As for BLM she didn't do anything UNTIL like I mentioned everyone kept calling her and Claudia out for posting selfies all day. There was quite a big discussion, like it flooded her videos after which both girls put up a black picture and told everyone to go donate and put some links on their instagrams.

And the queer baiting, its mainly in her videos. At some point she goes 'I don't have many male friends, it takes me a lot to be attracted to a man'. Another time she says 'I don't want to label anything, I'm comfortable with my sexuality'.
I find there to be less fakeness about Claudia than Kennedy in terms of character. Its just the lack of honesty, she always raises her eyes, her voice goes up a bit and she has that fake giggle. I call it bad acting, like when she said she never thought about pursuing a career in acting but then apparently acted in a whole movie and sucked.
Had this been a year ago I thought she was a great YouTube with great non-forced content. Now? Not so much.

Idontknowijustchill
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Idontknowijustchill »

Idontknowijustchill wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:21 am
Okay ... don’t you think that there’s something going on between Kennedy and that one youtuber Dylan? His channel is (Dylan is in trouble) , he left a Comment on one of her videos (the one where she acts out the fan fiction she wrote) and in one of his recent videos he was wearing moods clothes and she left a comment on that video , they also follow each other on insta and Twitter and he seems like a person who doesn’t follow everyone he follows like 50 people or smth and the other thing I’ve noticed is that in cory’s and nick’s video with Kennedy where they watch 50 shades , there was a moment when she like *what’s the name of your editor* and they go *dylan* and I swear her face changed for a split second and she started laughing or smth and the guys were confused but she turned it all out as if she was just making fun of his name like jokingly but it was weird for me idk. Am I the one who noticed all of that? Lol please tell me I’m not haha
Why is nobody talking about THIS??????????

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:21 am
Why is nobody talking about THIS??????????
HE IS 29 YEARS OLD?! that age difference when you’re that young is way too much for me, but i totally thought the same thing when i saw his comments on her videos and him wear the Moods clothes. Would be interesting but they both seem v private about things and neither are relevant enough to have emma chamberlain style sleuths finding all the tea and proof on a relationshipImage

Return to “F-K”