Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 11)

Locked
User avatar
MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 6:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

TheLoneStranger wrote:Aren't they 2 days behind, with yesterday's vlog being "Friday"? Did the keep Hayley home from school to sleep in to 10:30 and then swim the rest of the day?
I'm feeling way too much anger over this school situation than I should for a family on the internet. But I am a teacher and the kids at my school get excited when the low funding for our school district manages to afford books for a whole class. The way Katie and Billy treat their children's education is truly a slap in the face to the kids here and around the world who crave learning and can't always have it like they should. Meanwhile, the LeBlancs could have a first class education and the PARENTS choose not to.

This is absolute madness.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

ClaireField61
Talker
Talker
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:12 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by ClaireField61 »

MindOverNoMatter wrote:
TheLoneStranger wrote:Aren't they 2 days behind, with yesterday's vlog being "Friday"? Did the keep Hayley home from school to sleep in to 10:30 and then swim the rest of the day?
I'm feeling way too much anger over this school situation than I should for a family on the internet. But I am a teacher and the kids at my school get excited when the low funding for our school district manages to afford books for a whole class. The way Katie and Billy treat their children's education is truly a slap in the face to the kids here and around the world who crave learning and can't always have it like they should. Meanwhile, the LeBlancs could have a first class education and the PARENTS choose not to.

This is absolute madness.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

I would agree, the LeBlancs could have a fantastic education, but choose not to because they believe that Annie is going to be a star. Not only are they delusional, but are crazy to just deploy a responsibility of the breadwinner being their nearly 14 year old daughter. Annie really thinks she has the package and is above everyone else, a slap of realism will hit them soon enough teacher don't you worry. Respect to you as well for teaching kids and using your career choice to help hundreds of them every year. <3

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 911
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by TheLoneStranger »

So today's vlog is posted and it might be the most boring yet. Go behind the scenes of Annie's new music video and watch people stand around doing nothing.....then they go to bed.

I must be getting old, because I don't understand Annie's "look" at all. If you super-imposed a 75 yr old woman's face on her, it would be totally believable. Are other tweens wearing orthopedic white sneakers, paired with cropped mom jeans and a shapeless fringed out t-shirt?

benefactr
Learner
Learner
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by benefactr »

Looks like at the end they were dressing Annie up to look like the back up dancers, I am guessing that's who those two girls were, but they actually looked like the knew how to dance. That's not even seeing them do any dancing. Yeah I guess they think the tweenies are going to love it and they will.
Something weird I noticed they haven't brought up Paiges pregancy in any of the vlogs since that one announcement video.. I still think they are being told not to talk about that. When young Spears(Britney's younger sister) got pregnant that didn't go over well with Nick.

User avatar
keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by keliza »

Katie is sooo painfully awkward at video shoots.

"Why are you putting your bag on a bench? Why are you putting your bag on a bench? Because you're gonna go dance, that's why!"

WHO CARES?? :?

Or "Why are you hugging your leg?" She's standing outside of the group, filming in, talking and laughing awkwardly, trying to be cool, and everybody is ignoring her. Why can't she be a normal parent and sit off somewhere reading a book (haha just kidding)/watching Netflix/whatever. Or get some adult friends to talk to. Or take the time to think up some creative way to film, if she has to film.

I guess Annie's in the "I'm so cool and popular I can wear dreadfully blah clothes" trend now. Though personally I think "mom jeans" NEVER needed to come back.

At least everyone's not wearing jeans with a dozen holes ripped in them now.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4225
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Actually yeah. The Fila orthopedic shoes Annie has are trendy and pair them with white crew socks. It’a ugly. It looks like a computer science nerd let her borrow their shoes. Also heavily ripped high waisted mom jeans with crop tops or tube tops are very trendy... she stays on trend with everyone cause we all know Annie lacks an ounce of individuality

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4225
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Random question: do y’all think that one day Annie is gonna grow up to do dumb and reckless stuff like crash cars, drive drunk, get involved with drugs and then say “I grew up with no consequences, it was a dumb mistake” or do you think she will always be more of the goody goody girl. Like with Kenzie we already see the influences of consequence less becoming part of her lifestyle with vaping and letting almost 18 year old boys grab her breasts and a mother who isn’t seemingly putting a stop to this. She is someone who would probably fall victim of the reckless LA life. But so far, minus her attitude issues, Annie isn’t really getting involved with reckless behavior yet. I’m curious for those who watch the vlogs and see Annie’s behavior more than me who just watches her Instagram stories and follow her Instagram. I’m curious do you think she will be someone in the future who will dumb stuff then come back and be like “oops, I didn’t know that was a bad thing I shouldn’t have done it.”

Mark
Informer
Informer
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by Mark »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:Random question: do y’all think that one day Annie is gonna grow up to do dumb and reckless stuff like crash cars, drive drunk, get involved with drugs and then say “I grew up with no consequences, it was a dumb mistake” or do you think she will always be more of the goody goody girl. Like with Kenzie we already see the influences of consequence less becoming part of her lifestyle with vaping and letting almost 18 year old boys grab her breasts and a mother who isn’t seemingly putting a stop to this. She is someone who would probably fall victim of the reckless LA life. But so far, minus her attitude issues, Annie isn’t really getting involved with reckless behavior yet. I’m curious for those who watch the vlogs and see Annie’s behavior more than me who just watches her Instagram stories and follow her Instagram. I’m curious do you think she will be someone in the future who will dumb stuff then come back and be like “oops, I didn’t know that was a bad thing I shouldn’t have done it.”
I think she'll do some stupid stuff. And then, Katie will excuse it and bail her out.

Annie will become a train wreck before she's 16.

Hayley? There's no tellin' on that kid. Within about 2 years, we may have an answer for that.
Image

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4225
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

What would be the limit of things Annie could do before Katie stops excusing it though? Does Katie think nothing bad could happen and that it’s all good as long as money can pay bail or medical bills? What about funeral bills?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by chloesweb85 »

Just thinking of past child stars, I think Kenzie is better off than Annie. The ones that went “wild” were pretty much angels until they lost it one day. Maybe couldn’t stand the pressure of being perfect all the time or wanted to be seen as older instead of a little kid. Kenzie doing these things now and seeing some minor backlash will probably prevent her from going all out one day. The kids who did stupid things here and there seemed to transition into adults much easier.

User avatar
MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 6:51 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

ClaireField61 wrote: Respect to you as well for teaching kids and using your career choice to help hundreds of them every year. <3
Thank you, friend. I am lucky to have the job I do, and I am so grateful for the lovely kiddos I get to teach!

As for the Annie vs. Kenzie behavior thing: I'm not saying the things that Kenzie has done are appropriate or ok, BUT Kenzie has had more of a taste of independence. She certainly hasn't been an angel lately, but when she gets to be an adult she'll at least have had the experience of making her own choices and being responsible for her own behavior. And as someone else said, I think her not-so-great choices now will help her avoid becoming completely lost to the "dark side" of the LA lifestyle.

As for Annie, she's too timid and afraid to be on her own to engage in really wild behaviors. If we see her doing any of that, it will probably be much later on in her life, in her twenties or so. If I had to guess, though, I'd say that she will probably just grow to have some kind of entitlement complex. We're already seeing that to some degree. I can see her becoming the epitome of the classic, two-faced "fake friend." That's just my opinion, I could be completely wrong. Only time will tell.

User avatar
lmmomSD
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9011
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by lmmomSD »

MindOverNoMatter wrote:
ClaireField61 wrote: Respect to you as well for teaching kids and using your career choice to help hundreds of them every year. <3
Thank you, friend. I am lucky to have the job I do, and I am so grateful for the lovely kiddos I get to teach!

As for the Annie vs. Kenzie behavior thing: I'm not saying the things that Kenzie has done are appropriate or ok, BUT Kenzie has had more of a taste of independence. She certainly hasn't been an angel lately, but when she gets to be an adult she'll at least have had the experience of making her own choices and being responsible for her own behavior. And as someone else said, I think her not-so-great choices now will help her avoid becoming completely lost to the "dark side" of the LA lifestyle.

As for Annie, she's too timid and afraid to be on her own to engage in really wild behaviors. If we see her doing any of that, it will probably be much later on in her life, in her twenties or so. If I had to guess, though, I'd say that she will probably just grow to have some kind of entitlement complex. We're already seeing that to some degree. I can see her becoming the epitome of the classic, two-faced "fake friend." That's just my opinion, I could be completely wrong. Only time will tell.
I'm with you. I think Annie is too timid to get into real trouble anytime soon. Although once she's introduced to alcohol, she may enjoy the feeling of not caring what people think, and get hooked. But she's never (or almost never) out and about without Katie, so it's going to be a while before she gets that opportunity.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

benefactr
Learner
Learner
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by benefactr »

Boy another cheesy vlog commercial. I'm thinking things are getting tight and they are taking any ad sponsors they can get. Don't really think the annie followers are going to flock to retailmenot.

User avatar
lmmomSD
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9011
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by lmmomSD »

Why is she suddenly spelling her last name "LeBlanc"? The B wasn't capitalized before, right? Or am I just noticing it now?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 911
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Maybe it was just because I grew up in a big city environment, but Kenzie's behavior seems completely normal to me, even mild for a popular kid that isn't sheltered. I was a total goody goody (but not a snitch), so I got to see the hyper-sexualization and drug use with friends/acquaintances starting at 12-13, escalating as the teen years progressed. Based on college, kids exposed to this young, with a lot of independence, are the ones that don't end up date raped at the Frat, arrested for drugs or in the hospital getting their stomach pumped.

Annie has no street smarts (or book smarts), no "real" independence, no "real" friends, no moral guidance, no "real" confidence and emotional issues She already has a credit card and an apartment to start making huge mistakes with, once cars are involved, all bets are off.

MOD, PLEASE DELETE IF NOT APPROPRIATE: The biggest additional risk of LA, is "the industry". There are so many "open secrets" about manipulation and abuse, even with young kids. Thankfully, a man long rumored to have been a huge menace to young girls at "a children's network" was removed from his position of power just prior to Annie getting hired by "a children's network". It has been rumored that he could be responsible for one of his 16 yr old star's pregnancy, another's total continued public mental breakdown, and rumored abuse of MANY more that still grace our screens.

Hollywood is filled with people emboldened with enormous power taking advantage of those desperate to find, or maintain, fame and fortune. In the case of kids earning for their family, things get even more dicey. Maybe Katie knows what she is doing following Annie like a puppy and filming it all. Unfortunately, I don't think Annie would know what to do if she found herself "in a situation" and would be easy prey. Hell, the guy who created SevenAwesomeKids was arrested for allegedly molesting one of the girls on his channels; allegedly threatening her with contract fines if she refused to undress in front of him. Even third rate YT gigs aren't safe!
(I can link to an article with allegations from the warrant, but I don't know if that is allowed)

User avatar
Guest
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by Guest »

Seems like Annie's day -- when she should be at school -- is pretty much swimming and playing with the dogs. When does she "do school"? No surprise when she said she wanted more control over school she was talking about basically never doing it. Katie is such a pushover, but of course her priority is having content for the vlogs and with Annie not at school, she gets that.

Annie's concert is now sold out -- both the VIP for $50 and the general admission for $20 (plus fees, of course). Smart move to add Jayden to the lineup. I really doubt the concert would have sold out otherwise.

I had to laugh at Billy's retailmenot infomercial. He and Hayley head to the mall. Billy claims he's got retailmenot coupons for Macys, Kohls & Best Buy so they're going to do some shopping for Annie's birthday at those stores. Hahahaha! On the way back to the car after shopping, Hayley spills the beans that they "literally got nothing!". Of course they didn't...Annie wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything from Macys or Kohls...and I seriously doubt they actually did any shopping in those stores either. Like the poster above said, things are getting tight.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by brokenwing29 »

GspGrl6666 wrote:Seems like Annie's day -- when she should be at school -- is pretty much swimming and playing with the dogs. When does she "do school"? No surprise when she said she wanted more control over school she was talking about basically never doing it. Katie is such a pushover, but of course her priority is having content for the vlogs and with Annie not at school, she gets that.

Annie's concert is now sold out -- both the VIP for $50 and the general admission for $20 (plus fees, of course). Smart move to add Jayden to the lineup. I really doubt the concert would have sold out otherwise.

I had to laugh at Billy's retailmenot infomercial. He and Hayley head to the mall. Billy claims he's got retailmenot coupons for Macys, Kohls & Best Buy so they're going to do some shopping for Annie's birthday at those stores. Hahahaha! On the way back to the car after shopping, Hayley spills the beans that they "literally got nothing!". Of course they didn't...Annie wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything from Macys or Kohls...and I seriously doubt they actually did any shopping in those stores either. Like the poster above said, things are getting tight.
Is Jayden popular enough now to sell out a concert? I know she guested on a Disney show recently and has been on TV more than Annie, but Annie seems to still have some mysterious pull over girls of a certain age range (at least, I don't think she has many boy fans). I'm not surprised that Annie's concert sold out. She may not be much of a performer, but the kids still seem to be wild about her.

User avatar
keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by keliza »

I'm another who thinks the track Annie ends up on will completely depend upon her friends at critical times. I don't think she has the initiative to get it too much trouble otherwise. She is usually waiting for a cue from older friends.

What I see as the problem scenario is if she gets friends that sneak alcohol or whatever else into the unsupervised apartment. Or once she is finally allowed to go hang out with friends without Mommy tagging along. She will probably do what they do to fit in. It's not too hard to imagine her being pressured by boys either, given the weird dynamics around Hannie as a money making device and the lack of body autonomy the girls have often had.

User avatar
lmmomSD
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9011
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by lmmomSD »

brokenwing29 wrote:
GspGrl6666 wrote:Seems like Annie's day -- when she should be at school -- is pretty much swimming and playing with the dogs. When does she "do school"? No surprise when she said she wanted more control over school she was talking about basically never doing it. Katie is such a pushover, but of course her priority is having content for the vlogs and with Annie not at school, she gets that.

Annie's concert is now sold out -- both the VIP for $50 and the general admission for $20 (plus fees, of course). Smart move to add Jayden to the lineup. I really doubt the concert would have sold out otherwise.

I had to laugh at Billy's retailmenot infomercial. He and Hayley head to the mall. Billy claims he's got retailmenot coupons for Macys, Kohls & Best Buy so they're going to do some shopping for Annie's birthday at those stores. Hahahaha! On the way back to the car after shopping, Hayley spills the beans that they "literally got nothing!". Of course they didn't...Annie wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything from Macys or Kohls...and I seriously doubt they actually did any shopping in those stores either. Like the poster above said, things are getting tight.
Is Jayden popular enough now to sell out a concert? I know she guested on a Disney show recently and has been on TV more than Annie, but Annie seems to still have some mysterious pull over girls of a certain age range (at least, I don't think she has many boy fans). I'm not surprised that Annie's concert sold out. She may not be much of a performer, but the kids still seem to be wild about her.
It's true that tweens seem to be wild about her, but they love the friendship with Jayden too. Having Jayden is _almost_ as good as having Hannie. Although, it may backfire, because from what I've seen, Jayden is a better singer, and a MUCH better dancer.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 694
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by chloesweb85 »

I agree that Jayden and Annie together would sell more tickets than either one of them alone. I looked at the bar the “concert” is in and was surprised how small it was. The fact that Annie couldn’t sell out tickets on her own at such a small venue is telling. If her sales were good there is no way they would let Jayden share some of the limelight.

Locked

Return to “Bratayley”