Informer
Informer

Re: Afshan Azad

Post by masterone »

ihatechavs wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:42 pm
Hellogreentea wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:53 pm
How about buy the advent calendar this year Afshan? Or are you just desperate for freebies?

She really perceives herself as deserving of expensive gifts when in actual fact she expects unearned privileges. She really believes life owes her a reward of free gifts just because she’s a washed up Harry Potter film extra.

GET A JOB
How many insanely successful movies have you been in? If shes proud of herself and wants to talk about it for another 50 years then let her you bitter weirdo

She needs to get over it, lmao the thing is she WILL still be milking it in 50 years.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Has she had something else done to her face? She's turning into another one of Wacko Jackos disciples.

[attachment=0]Screenshot_20200104-211754.png[/attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Harrypotter »

shes defo pregnant

Post by Guest »

Harrypotter wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:25 pm
shes defo pregnant
Yep agree she’s getting super pudge ... although i think it’s a questionable decision to go to bd while pregnant.

I’m just waiting for some super tacky big reveal YouTube video and dramatic insta post.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Hellogreentea wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:29 pm
Harrypotter wrote:
shes defo pregnant
Yep agree she’s getting super pudge ... although i think it’s a questionable decision to go to bd while pregnant.

I’m just waiting for some super tacky big reveal YouTube video and dramatic insta post.
Yep, probably, but she does often wear clothes that are really unflattering.

Shebby123
Learner
Learner

Post by Shebby123 »

Her husband looks like a brainless dork

Post by Guest »

Shebby123 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:35 am
Her husband looks like a brainless dork
Yeah I agree he’s got some vacant look in his eyes like he doesn’t really have an opinions and has no idea what’s going on..

Teatro
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Teatro »

She is on this app called Cameo now. You can buy a personalised message from her. Bonnie Wright and a few other Harry Potter cast members are on there too. Not sure if maybe she is bored or if it's just an easy source of income.
https://www.cameo.com/afshanazad

remour
Learner
Learner

Post by remour »

Harrypotter wrote:
shes defo pregnant
Yeah and she's trying hard to hide, so she hasn't already announced it, I expect there will definitely be a cringe worthy announcement.
Lumii_20200302_174520718.jpg
Lumii_20200302_174551385.jpg
Lumii_20200302_174642589.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

remour
Learner
Learner

Post by remour »

Lumii_20200302_174717491.jpg

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

remour wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:53 am
Harrypotter wrote:
shes defo pregnant
Yeah and she's trying hard to hide, so she hasn't already announced it, I expect there will definitely be a cringe worthy announcement.

Lumii_20200302_174520718.jpgLumii_20200302_174551385.jpgLumii_20200302_174642589.jpg
no she wants to do a kylie jenner type reveal i bet

Post by Guest »

remour wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:55 am
Lumii_20200302_174717491.jpg

Really tired of these Instagram posts with massive blocks of writing across her stomach to hide her belly ... so blatant!

Get over it and just announce is .. so bored

remour
Learner
Learner

Post by remour »

The high and mighty act is powerful in this one, imagine vomitting every part of your life on SM then getting offended when people ask if your pregnant because of your pot belly.

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

remour wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:34 am
The high and mighty act is powerful in this one, imagine vomitting every part of your life on SM then getting offended when people ask if your pregnant because of your pot belly.
lol i saw that
if she really is just pregnant why the fuck is she starting rumors that she might have miscarried since she stated that on her stories
also did she have an arranged marriage? im pretty sure she did - she claims to have had a love marriage but i highly doubt its the case

Incognito99
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Incognito99 »

I've met her through common friends and she's absolutely full of herself, if there's nothing for her to gain from knowing you she doesn't want to know! She's really rude and has a foul mouth.

She's known to be a major clinger on trying to always show she's so close to all these people she's worked with but most of them can see straight through her and her desperation to stay relevant. My friend told me that her dad doesn't speak to her and she basically had a free pass to do what she wanted because of what happened with her brother, she only talks to one of her brothers and her mum. Wasn't an arranged marriage, she did find that gormless looking fellow herself.
She's been struggling to get pregnant, she had IVF, got pregnant with twins and lost one of them, that's why she's trying to hide it, but she's massive can't get angry with people if you share your life on social media & when they ask you about something that is so
obvious & especially when you've been posting statuses that clearly directed at the issue.

She's off to France soon not the best idea with what's going on but she's a bit money mad according bro our common friend.

remour
Learner
Learner

Post by remour »

She looks so dumpy. Is her husband there as her bodyguard?

Post by Guest »

NittyNora0 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:21 pm
20200303_212107.jpg

Why does she have to take her husband to work with her??? So weird .. doesn’t he have a job to go to?

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

Incognito99 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:40 pm
I've met her through common friends and she's absolutely full of herself, if there's nothing for her to gain from knowing you she doesn't want to know! She's really rude and has a foul mouth.

She's known to be a major clinger on trying to always show she's so close to all these people she's worked with but most of them can see straight through her and her desperation to stay relevant. My friend told me that her dad doesn't speak to her and she basically had a free pass to do what she wanted because of what happened with her brother, she only talks to one of her brothers and her mum. Wasn't an arranged marriage, she did find that gormless looking fellow herself.
She's been struggling to get pregnant, she had IVF, got pregnant with twins and lost one of them, that's why she's trying to hide it, but she's massive can't get angry with people if you share your life on social media & when they ask you about something that is so
obvious & especially when you've been posting statuses that clearly directed at the issue.

She's off to France soon not the best idea with what's going on but she's a bit money mad according bro our common friend.
thats actually really sad im sorry she had a miscarriage, with twins she has to keep the baby inside her till the other one is born :(

Post by Guest »

Incognito99 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:40 pm

That’s tough losing one of her twins... jeez ... maybe in some way I can’t understand why she might not want to announce anything but given she’s “making a living” as an influencer she has to accept that people are gonna ask why she’s piling on the weight. That lumpy white jumper does nothing to hide her bump what was she thinking??

I’m surprised she went to Bangladesh whilst being pregnant though having just lost one baby... bad idea as far as I’m concerned!

Also you can’t get ivf until you are 30+ and have been trying for a year .. She’s barely been married for a year..

remour
Learner
Learner

Post by remour »

Hingedoore wrote:
Incognito99 wrote: I've met her through common friends and she's absolutely full of herself, if there's nothing for her to gain from knowing you she doesn't want to know! She's really rude and has a foul mouth.

That’s tough losing one of her twins... jeez ... maybe in some way I can’t understand why she might not want to announce anything but given she’s “making a living” as an influencer she has to accept that people are gonna ask why she’s piling on the weight. That lumpy white jumper does nothing to hide her bump what was she thinking??

I’m surprised she went to Bangladesh whilst being pregnant though having just lost one baby... bad idea as far as I’m concerned!

Also you can’t get ivf until you are 30+ and have been trying for a year .. She’s barely been married for a year..
I think that's just on the NHS, private clinics aren't that stringent and a lot of people get it done abroad as it's dirt cheap compared to the UK, plus if she's already been diagnosed with hormonal/fertility issues might have been the only option. She's stated previously about her issues with alopecia which is common with PCOS.

I'm just speculating though.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”