Afshan Azad

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Re: Afshan Azad

Post by Private_user01 »

Shebby123 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:41 am
How does a “roadman” drive? Illiterate fool. Doesn’t even understand london lingo, stick to what you know from the north sweetheart. Aint no shame in that
This is soo pathetic lol and the pic is cringe too! She screams out "beg" too much

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Harrypotter »

Private_user01 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:03 pm
Shebby123 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:41 am
How does a “roadman” drive? Illiterate fool. Doesn’t even understand london lingo, stick to what you know from the north sweetheart. Aint no shame in that
This is soo pathetic lol and the pic is cringe too! She screams out "beg" too much
and she's clearly had her lips done but denies it all the time

Olympicfan19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Olympicfan19 »

I’m fairly certain that she blocked me on IG. I recently responded to a story (I wasn’t saying anything that could even be misconstrued as rude), but noticed that her account disappeared. Found it funny and odd. I followed for her somewhat modest outfits, but that’s the extent I cared about a HP background actor.

Post by Guest »

these posts are you cringe ... she’s just looking for an invite back and some free food
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

She looks constipated. What even is that pose? Why is she leaning forwards and pouting? All those filters and editing and she still looks creepy

Post by Guest »

I wonder who she’s been snubbed by.. she really thinks a lot of herself

Her lame makeup tutorials are cringe and not worthy of any collaborations with brands ...

She takes herself so seriously and thinks she’s now some kind of social media influencer ... but in reality her content sucks and all she does is post selfies in bad clothes

Just stick to walking around Birmingham to your ugly Balencaiga space trainers and shit Bicester village purchases ..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

Teaandritz wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:57 am
these posts are you cringe ... she’s just looking for an invite back and some free food
lmao! She is such a cheap, money grabber.

And wth is that pose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

Teaandritz wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:24 pm
I wonder who she’s been snubbed by.. she really thinks a lot of herself

Her lame makeup tutorials are cringe and not worthy of any collaborations with brands ...

She takes herself so seriously and thinks she’s now some kind of social media influencer ... but in reality her content sucks and all she does is post selfies in bad clothes

Just stick to walking around Birmingham to your ugly Balencaiga space trainers and shit Bicester village purchases ..
Agreed. She sounds so desperate. If you can't hack the social media world and how it works get yourself a proper job :roll:

Post by Guest »

So I had wondered why I hadn’t seen Afshan at Rxkeya’s black and white event ... but looks like Afshan was uninvited!

Can you see the similarities between the two posts ... they are thinly veiled but directed at each other.

Afshan: “brands cling on to insta-famous girls“

Rxkeya: “I don’t care how many followers, likes, comments, verified page of if you are the queens sister”

Afshan: Brown girls supporting brown girls

Rxkeya: “social media has unfortunately created a series of entitled egotistical monsters”

In this situation I am definetly team Roxy, she’s right.. what does Afshan actually do and what does she offer??? She is so entitled, she thinks that because she has a blue tick she is somehow worth more to brands.

LOL.. I hope to see more put downs from Roxy. She doesn’t mince her words!

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Lol this girl is so deluded! She does realize she played a character written by someone else! Any memorabilia is based on that character... Not you personally you crazy woman!

She's so stupid... Honestly just clinging on to this one role, it's just so pathetic.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

bengalibella wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:39 am
Teaandritz wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:57 am
lmao! She is such a cheap, money grabber.

And wth is that pose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She literally looks like she has a stick up her ass.

Post by Guest »

Lol.. pathetic .. mummy I made it .... AHAHAHAHAHA

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

Teaandritz wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:45 am
its been based on the character in the book/movie - not her
i don't see any of the cast acting like this, she got lucky, made some money, please it's time to let it go!!!! imagine if they remade the harry potter movies, she'd finally be irrelevant and the focus would finally shift from her

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

Harrypotter wrote:
Teaandritz wrote:
i don't see any of the cast acting like this, she got lucky, made some money, please it's time to let it go!!!! imagine if they remade the harry potter movies, she'd finally be irrelevant and the focus would finally shift from her
Then she'd say how the girl playing Padma was based on her! :rofl:

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

bengalibella wrote:
Harrypotter wrote:
Teaandritz wrote:
Then she'd say how the girl playing Padma was based on her! :rofl:
lool yes she'd be like they only casted her cause we look similar or some shit like that, i love the harry potter series as much as the next person but its over, afshan clearly didn't get the memo :?
you don't see emma, dan, bonnie or anyone doing the shit she does :roll:

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

She's just another bimbo, her life revolves around makeup and Instagram, it's so sad really...

Post by Guest »

How about buy the advent calendar this year Afshan? Or are you just desperate for freebies?

She really perceives herself as deserving of expensive gifts when in actual fact she expects unearned privileges. She really believes life owes her a reward of free gifts just because she’s a washed up Harry Potter film extra.

GET A JOB

Post by Guest »

What the F is she wearing... super tacky looking with PVA glued pearls .. god everyone thinks they are a fashion designer these days

Once again Afshan is lapping up the freebies .. because she has nothing better to do.

Post by Guest »

Over lined lips are not attractive!

Post by Guest »

How many films have I been in? None. What’s your point?

It’s like you’ve read my comment and it has registered in your brain.

The point is that she was ranting about not being sent an expensive beauty advent calendar ... she was behaving like she was entitled to one because she has a blue tick against her name.

No matter how many box office films you’ve been in... you aren’t entitled to preferential treatment and free gifts. She needs to get over herself.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”