Afshan Azad

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Re: Afshan Azad

Post by Greencactusfriend »

For £56 you can get Afshan to send you a birthday message … are the Comic-Con invited drying up????

lol cringe

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

masterone wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:47 am
Imagine insinuating that you went with an almost £300 stroller for any other reason than it was free, lol. What a beg. I honestly don't think these "influencers" pay for anything.

The "can anybody recommend" is basically send it me for free.. lol grow up, pay your own way, learn to research... Have some self respect you glorified beggars.
Lmao before she went on holiday she was askin for recommendations for strollers for the child and now she has to promote the free one. Pathetic being her child where you only get stuff if mum gets to parade you on social media to thousands of strange people with smiley face sticker on your face.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

Is it me or are these Asiana wedding Magazine photos really bad? Why does she twist her lips and plump them out like that?

All three pictures are not flattering at all!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

She is such a cat fish lol. You can tell she is wearing buckets of makeup on that face

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”