Afshan Azad

Afshan Azad

Post by Guest »

Cannot stand this nobody. Desperately clinging onto her Harry Potter 5 minutes worth of fame.

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Afshan Azad

Post by Harrypotter »

wasnt bonnie suppose to be at her wedding as a bridesmaid
she didnt even attend the wedding (or congratulate her on socials)

Post by Guest »

Harrypotter wrote:wasnt bonnie suppose to be at her wedding as a bridesmaid
Bonnie or any of the Harry Potter cast do not care like Afshan trys to portray they do. She is deluded.

Post by Guest »

How crappy did her wedding look, for someone who seems to flash every bag and designer shoe she owns in every photo.. the wedding looked decidedly cheap.

How outfit was crap and unoriginal and her dark dirty looking jewerly looked rubbish. The stupid gold hand thing she designed looked silly.

Her husband isn’t that attractive I think he’s punching as she’s quite a pretty girl. I predict it won’t last.

Post by Guest »

How crappy did her wedding look, for someone who seems to flash every bag and designer shoe she owns in every photo.. the wedding looked decidedly cheap.

How outfit was crap and unoriginal and her dark dirty looking jewerly looked rubbish. The stupid gold hand thing she designed looked silly.

Her husband isn’t that attractive I think he’s punching as she’s quite a pretty girl. I predict it won’t last.

Heyitsgoof123
Learner
Learner

Post by Heyitsgoof123 »

Has anyone seen her latest tweet about being in bed and waiting for her husband to wake up? Yet another Asian girl who acts like a 16 year old virgin and HAS to mention something along the lines of being in bed with a man :roll:

Post by Guest »

I
Looks like Bonnie and her Harry Potter friends attended the Walima...

What was up with wearing the frumpy white dress ... ?! This girl has no style!

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

Instanotsofamous wrote:I
Looks like Bonnie and her Harry Potter friends attended the Walima...

What was up with wearing the frumpy white dress ... ?! This girl has no style!
true but they looked awkward and like they didn't want to be there
if i was as close to a friend as afshan says she is to the hp crowd i'd be very annoyed if they couldnt even be bothered to turn up to the wedding and functions
having said that the wedding venue at the symphony hall was actually beautiful it looked amazing
i agree on the dress it looked terrible i would of worn something more traditional (bengali-wise)

Post by Guest »

I agree. The wedding looked rubbish and they looked awkward. I dunno why she thinks it was the wedding of the year. She isn’t as chic as she thinks she is.

Also, I thought I would post a throwback.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-m ... r-12248091

What happened to this brother of hers? Was he at the wedding? Does anyone have any tea? ;)

Post by Guest »

She’s on honeymoon at the moment ... it’s quite cringe how she’s sharing her every mouthful of food and every outfit ... which are all quite frumpy and horrible. She used to show way more skin and figure .. now she’s just dousing herself in ugly cloth.

She’s another one who loves to “live her best moments”

She’s recently launched a YouTube channel .. so no doubt we will see more cringeworthy posts from her.

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

her post about why she keeps doing those harry potter comic cons...no its not because you love the series, you love jetting off in first class and getting paid for it :roll:
as much as i love the potter series, its over and the old cast members really need to move on!!!
they're simply doing it for the money now and the lifestyle :?

Post by Guest »

Harrypotter wrote:her post about why she keeps doing those harry potter comic cons...no its not because you love the series, you love jetting off in first class and getting paid for it :roll:
as much as i love the potter series, its over and the old cast members really need to move on!!!
they're simply doing it for the money now and the lifestyle :?

Lol I totally agree .. . It’s all about the money .. it’s nothing to do with keeping the Harry Potter “magic alive” as she called it. It does that very well by itself thank you .. doesn’t need a istahungry instagirl like her to keep Harry Potter going.

On another note did you see her awful Makeup at the asain media awards.... the pictures taken of make her look so yellow! She’s such a pretty girl she does her own makeup better!

Post by Guest »

I also feel like she is practically clinging onto her 5 mins of fame and can’t get over it. That’s why she does these meet and greet things.

Post by Guest »

Ugh her latest Daniel Wellington post is so basic ... she is so desperate .. the oversized suits are disgusting too

Post by Guest »

Another day another gaudy classless post. This time Afshan posts a series of bragging posts about her new car. Again to her this is a sign of god, “this year god has blessed me” .... she’s giving it the “alhamdulillah” and “ subhanAllah” Is she stupid? Do you know how dumb you come across?

Just enjoy your “celebratory” vegetable lasagne you annoying duckface immature woman child

Mrs_NK_x
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mrs_NK_x »

She comes across quite vacuous, always bragging. Her husband and his family seem quite well off, he’s a financial advisor based in Worcester.

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

she always snapchats and drives! disgusting
also her husband is based in derby isnt he?

Pcd258
Learner
Learner

Post by Pcd258 »

I just watched her video of her unboxing from cult beauty ... she literally doesn’t know how to speak English and can’t pronounce the word ORDINARY LOL

Post by Guest »

How has her latest YouTube video shot up in views so fast? Can you pay for views because she certainly has. She barely had any views in her other videos even Mariyah Khan (Amir Khans sister had more views).

Did enjoy her video, I feel she's seems very down to earth and a family girl however still clinging onto the 5 mins of fame.

In her video she mentioned if it wasn't for acting she wouldn't be doing this YouTube Harry Potter q&a video, doing a YouTube Video isn't an achievement I would've thought after being in Harry Potter but each to their own.

But it's a shame she doesn't dwell too much into her job after the degree as I dont think it was anything acting related.

finlanddeer
Learner
Learner

Post by finlanddeer »

New to this thread.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-12248091
^Woah intense!

Is her husband pakistani?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”