4 cash cows and counting - Alessia’s nightmare begins #155

Bitch Features
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bitch Features »

New thread (finally). Credit to Kitty18 for the second part of the thread name.
sorry for any mistakes. English IS my first language, I just type like an idiot.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 4 cash cows and counting - Alessia’s nightmare begins #1

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Eyy finally haha x

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Bitch Features wrote:New thread (finally). Credit to Kitty18 for the second part of the thread name.
:HK: :HK: :love2: :love2: <3 <3

Meh2016
Talker
Talker

Post by Meh2016 »

I don't really watch the sjs as im not keen on them but have recently to follow their renovation house journey. I skip the parts with the kids as I honestly have no interest in watching children acting obnoxious. Not just them but I also skip parts in other vloggers vlogs once they start just showing their children. I quite enjoy the new house parts. I also enjoy seeing Anna describe every meal as being organic, gluten and dairy free. She must realise how obvious it is that she didn't cook dinner as every meal is precooked and requires reheating. Why would she cook so far in advance that it needs to be reheated come dinner time when she has nothing to do all day. Surely they would prefer the food freshly cooked if she were cooking.

Michaela123
Learner
Learner

Post by Michaela123 »

The amount of take sways these people feed their children is astonishing. The amount of salt they are eating must be through the roof.

-mumof2-
Learner
Learner

Post by -mumof2- »

Michaela123 wrote:The amount of take sways these people feed their children is astonishing. The amount of salt they are eating must be through the roof.
AND Anna puts extra salt on their McDonalds fries! I don’t even know any adults who do that, let alone children!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cloverclover98
Learner
Learner

Post by cloverclover98 »

What’s with Anna using the brown skinned emoji when describing Emilia? Does she not see that her children have Jonathan’s pale Irish skin? :rofl: Eduardo is the one with the tanned skin from Anna’s Italian side. She is obsessed with her kids skin tones and hair colours. So strange.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

They are just gross though. As much as I want to see the renos I still cannot for the life of me believe she won't put a fan in her children's room. It's so hot. I cannot comprehend it. It makes me sick to my stomach. Honestly that baby is so tiny and under developed I bet she is struggling in that hot room with no air. Someone should report them. I am just in disbelief.

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

I just watched Annas new hospital bag Video. As much as I despise her, why is she so relaxed regarding the hospital/birth? I had my first baby three weeks ago and couldn‘t even imagine putting makeup or perfume on. I tore quite a lot, couldn‘t sit or walk comfortably - but she acts if a birth is a walk in the park. Is this the woman who complains about everything?!
Last edited by Aurinko on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

<3

Michaela123
Learner
Learner

Post by Michaela123 »

-mumof2- wrote:
Michaela123 wrote:The amount of take sways these people feed their children is astonishing. The amount of salt they are eating must be through the roof.
AND Anna puts extra salt on their McDonalds fries! I don’t even know any adults who do that, let alone children!!!

Exactly! Not that I have given my kids McDonald’s (waaay too young) but all of their other food I specificially make sure there is absolutely no added sugar in their food
Aurinko wrote:I just watched Annas new hospital bag Video. As much as I despise her, why is she so relaxed regarding the hospital/birth? I had my first baby three weeks ago and couldn‘t even imagine putting makeup or perfume on. I tore quite a lot, couldn‘t sit or walk comfortably - but she acts if a birth is a walk in the park. Is this the woman who complains about everything?!
Its because she’s never been through a ‘proper’ birth. She’s been induced each time and probably already had an epidural in. I don’t think I touched make up for at least the first 3 months of my twins lives and it definitely was not in my hospital bag!!!

Riseofthe_Idiots
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Riseofthe_Idiots »

She's not bothered about the birth because she's never actually participated in a birth.
She just pays the hospital to make sure she is involved in the process as little as possible in bringing her children into the world. Her biggest concern is that her makeup is plastered on and her hair is done.
That's why she dosnt know what a contraction feels like.
She's pretty adept at pushing though! With all the takeaway food she eats she probably has to do quite a bit of
pushing on the loo so no issues there!

Cushtybert
Talker
Talker

Post by Cushtybert »

Riseofthe_Idiots wrote:She's not bothered about the birth because she's never actually participated in a birth.
She just pays the hospital to make sure she is involved in the process as little as possible in bringing her children into the world. Her biggest concern is that her makeup is plastered on and her hair is done.
That's why she dosnt know what a contraction feels like.
She's pretty adept at pushing though! With all the takeaway food she eats she probably has to do quite a bit of
pushing on the loo so no issues there!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :respekt:

Cat and meow
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat and meow »

Following :tu:

RanMao
Learner
Learner

Post by RanMao »

Michaela123 wrote:
-mumof2- wrote:

Exactly! Not that I have given my kids McDonald’s (waaay too young) but all of their other food I specificially make sure there is absolutely no added sugar in their food
Aurinko wrote:I just watched Annas new hospital bag Video. As much as I despise her, why is she so relaxed regarding the hospital/birth? I had my first baby three weeks ago and couldn‘t even imagine putting makeup or perfume on. I tore quite a lot, couldn‘t sit or walk comfortably - but she acts if a birth is a walk in the park. Is this the woman who complains about everything?!
Its because she’s never been through a ‘proper’ birth. She’s been induced each time and probably already had an epidural in. I don’t think I touched make up for at least the first 3 months of my twins lives and it definitely was not in my hospital bag!!!
Alright, I get this is a trash thread and you're more than welcome to talk shit here. You can call Anna lazy all you want and I'll agree, you can talk shit about how the kids are rude and exploited for views and I'll still agree, but there's absolutely no need to shame her for being induced or having an epidural.

That's utterly low. What is a 'proper birth'? I get that you dislike Anna for whatever reasons, but saying that she's never 'properly given birth' is belittling to the thousands of women who need inductions because their babies are overdue, and to the women who choose to have an epidural because child birth hurts like fuck.
"Who am I? Let's go to the beach, beach...Nincki Minjaj."

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

RanMao wrote:
Michaela123 wrote:
-mumof2- wrote:

Alright, I get this is a trash thread and you're more than welcome to talk shit here. You can call Anna lazy all you want and I'll agree, you can talk shit about how the kids are rude and exploited for views and I'll still agree, but there's absolutely no need to shame her for being induced or having an epidural.

That's utterly low. What is a 'proper birth'? I get that you dislike Anna for whatever reasons, but saying that she's never 'properly given birth' is belittling to the thousands of women who need inductions because their babies are overdue, and to the women who choose to have an epidural because child birth hurts like fuck.
Honestly, as a pregnant woman I have to agree. I have a friend who had to be induced for health reasons. It was very much a real birth to her, just like it was when she gave birth to her daughter 3 years prior. I don't think shaming on how someone gives birth is really necessary. She goes overdue, she has to be induced.

Trash her all you want on the makeup and hair thing, that I don't get. Especially her and the fake tan thing. I plan on maybe having some mascara and just throwing my hair in a ponytail.

jjbjjbh
Informer
Informer

Post by jjbjjbh »

I honestly do not believe the original poster's intent was to shame Anna for inducing labor or for the epidural.

Being induced for medical reasons is entirely justified and necessary. Needing induction vs choosing induction.
I myself would never voluntarily choose to be induced for the sake of "convenience". I believe in allowing nature to take its course unless medical intervention is warranted in an emergency situation. Childbirth is far too complex physiologically, emotionally and psychologically for both the mother and the child. As much as medical sciences have advanced, we do not know everything associated with childbirth (or ever will) to know what longterm effects, if any, artificial induction would have on the mother and developing child.
However I realize there are many who choose to do so, for whatever reasons. To each their own.

amandla
Debater
Debater

Post by amandla »

Anna has never had a 'proper' birth insofar as every single employee that she's produced has, first and foremost, been seen as an element in the vlog, as part of a public performance, for which she must look her best, not be seen in extreme pain, and have a gown that is gender specific. From Emilia to now they have made each birth into a circus. Emilia's was the start of them claiming victim status as 'allegedly' they were being trolled for showing the birth online. The dates don't stack up though, they set it up themselves for media sympathy and articles to make themselves better known.

So no, none of it can be said to have ever been a proper birth, for the benefit of the health of the mother and child. I have never seen such a couple who are so distant from what a parent is meant to be. Everything, every damn word they utter, every move, is calculated and copied from elsewhere and spewed out into the echo chamber of social media. Its like the death of the soul, not a birth.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

Not to add to the birth debate but I don't think we can comment on that. I've had three cesaríans. One emergency after a 48 hour labour that went nowhere. I wouldn't think any of the births were less of an experience as the other. It was all hard work and exhausting. There is no easy way to give birth.
Anna is just lucky she had no tears Etc. But she has suffered from PPD and has been open about it. So she suffers in other ways.

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

:tu:

Return to “Anna Saccone”