Elle Florence - Not Very Lawyerly Nordstrom Shopper (PART 3)

flower790
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence - Not Very Lawyerly Nordstrom Shopper (PAR

Post by flower790 »

I live in the province of Quebec but all my coat have a purpose and I use them for 2-4 years.
2 winter coat for night out, 1 big long coat for storm, 1 coat for ski
1 trench coat, one rain coat, one hiking coat and one coat to go out for the spring/fall
8 coats.
I think 10-12 coat is the average number for someone living in Canada.

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker

Post by WreckedInWestTexas »

adel220 wrote:Hey, the robe is a step up from all the cheap crap that she gave last year. :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly, though, I wonder if this guy is even compatible with her...
Just wait -- girlboss will no doubt hit up Khiels for some free samples for her "special someone". And you know she will have some sort of advent calendar for him.

It's really sad seeing how quickly she falls for someone and lets that take over her life. Honestly, if I had been dumped by someone in May, I would probably still want to take things slow in the dating department. Why not take a few months to just relax and be content with yourself? I mean, she has only been in that apartment a few weeks and she is already having her beau over all the time (at least it seems that way on Instagram)

Post by Guest »

WreckedInWestTexas wrote:
adel220 wrote:Hey, the robe is a step up from all the cheap crap that she gave last year. :rofl: :rofl:

Just wait -- girlboss will no doubt hit up Khiels for some free samples for her "special someone". And you know she will have some sort of advent calendar for him.

It's really sad seeing how quickly she falls for someone and lets that take over her life. Honestly, if I had been dumped by someone in May, I would probably still want to take things slow in the dating department. Why not take a few months to just relax and be content with yourself? I mean, she has only been in that apartment a few weeks and she is already having her beau over all the time (at least it seems that way on Instagram)
I'm actually surprised that this new guy is sticking around for this nut. I mean, no offense, but you'd think if you went on a couple dates with someone it would be a red flag when she tells you she ended a live-in relationship with someone just a couple months ago, right? Unless she didn't disclose that to him when they first started going out.

He must be desperate just like she is. I have a friend who did the exact same thing Elle is doing...as soon as she broke up with her bf she immediately found someone a couple weeks later, who was desperate and needy like she is. I guess it worked in her favor because they got married within 2 years of dating along with a kid in tow! Although I can tell he didn't realize what he signed up for considering she is a wannabe YouTube personality; he gets SO annoyed when she is vlogging, it is sad and funny at the same time. :roll: :rofl:

gl00tes_that_smash
Talker
Talker

Post by gl00tes_that_smash »

Re: date night outfit.

Who in their right mind would wear that kind outfit to a rock/live concert???????????!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

gl00tes_that_smash
Talker
Talker

adel220 wrote:

I'm actually surprised that this new guy is sticking around for this nut. I mean, no offense, but you'd think if you went on a couple dates with someone it would be a red flag when she tells you she ended a live-in relationship with someone just a couple months ago, right? Unless she didn't disclose that to him when they first started going out.

He must be desperate just like she is. I have a friend who did the exact same thing Elle is doing...as soon as she broke up with her bf she immediately found someone a couple weeks later, who was desperate and needy like she is. I guess it worked in her favor because they got married within 2 years of dating along with a kid in tow! Although I can tell he didn't realize what he signed up for considering she is a wannabe YouTube personality; he gets SO annoyed when she is vlogging, it is sad and funny at the same time. :roll: :rofl:
Same, I know someone who ended a 4 year live-in relationship only to exclusively date someone after 3-4 months. They moved in together less than a year into their relationship. Funny enough, the girl follows Elle on IG. She probably thinks Elle is #girlbossCEO. I really would not be surprised if the rushed decision to move in together was to save rent (Vancouver).

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker

adel220 wrote:I'm actually surprised that this new guy is sticking around for this nut. I mean, no offense, but you'd think if you went on a couple dates with someone it would be a red flag when she tells you she ended a live-in relationship with someone just a couple months ago, right? Unless she didn't disclose that to him when they first started going out.
It would be a red flag, but I doubt girlboss was upfront about it. She deleted girlboss breakup, which had all the details, so she was free to spin a little narrative about how Joe kicked her out with one day to find a new place. That's a lie - she had almost a month in that apartment, he knew her mom was moving back to Vancouver in that time period, and she gladly sold all her possessions so she could buy more.

Who knows what other lies she's told him? I can think of a few:

She's a lawyer
She loves live music
She loves Texas BBQ
She enjoys a little bit of shopping, just browsing usually
She's neat and tidy
She is a university professor
She's a designer

Post by Guest »

Oh, @WreckedInWestTexas , you crack me up!!! :rofl:
gl00tes_that_smash wrote:
adel220 wrote:

Same, I know someone who ended a 4 year live-in relationship only to exclusively date someone after 3-4 months. They moved in together less than a year into their relationship. Funny enough, the girl follows Elle on IG. She probably thinks Elle is #girlbossCEO. I really would not be surprised if the rushed decision to move in together was to save rent (Vancouver).
LOL, is your friend a wannabe YouTube vlogger like my friend? :lol: My friend happens to follow Chase Amie, who has her own thread here...and I know Elle follows Chase Amie, too! :rofl: I don't think my former friend follows Elle, though.

I don't wish this ill on anyone, but I really wouldn't be surprised if my friend's husband decided to divorce after 5-7 years so long as she keeps vlogging. :roll: I mean, look what happened to #girlboss and her previous boyfriends.

Post by Guest »

gl00tes_that_smash wrote:Re: date night outfit.

Who in their right mind would wear that kind outfit to a rock/live concert???????????!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Can someone post this? I'm dying to see lol

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

AnnaWintour wrote:

I think she's referring to a story from a few days ago. It was a red/black/orange toned floral dress, with large floral print, sort of like watercolour. Fit and Flare. Her long black cardigan. Matronly jewelry. I think she had tights and some black flats.

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker

stubbssie wrote:
AnnaWintour wrote:

I think she's referring to a story from a few days ago. It was a red/black/orange toned floral dress, with large floral print, sort of like watercolour. Fit and Flare. Her long black cardigan. Matronly jewelry. I think she had tights and some black flats.
She had tights on! Her hair was the usual loose waves, and she was wearing a very glossy red lip. She had some sort of bag, maybe the black YSL? Something on a chain, if I remember correctly.

She looked like Kate Middleton morphed with Maleficent.

Post by Guest »

That's hilarious she wore that. She has tons of skinny jeans in her closet that she could have worn (like any other normal person), I don't know why she couldn't opt to wear a floral dress with tights instead. :rofl:

I understand wanting to look nice but yikes, she is straight up unaware.

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker

So... she just spent 881 Canadian dollars on a pair of Jimmy Choos with faux pearls on them. I cannot believe this is the same girl who was raving about a HomeSense candle a few years ago. She's really gone off the rails - no car, no downpayment, no money for vacations, living in a dark and tiny apartment... but 900 bucks for shoes. Nothing girlboss about that!

I can't even with this chick :rofl:

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

WreckedInWestTexas wrote:So... she just spent 881 Canadian dollars on a pair of Jimmy Choos with faux pearls on them. I cannot believe this is the same girl who was raving about a HomeSense candle a few years ago. She's really gone off the rails - no car, no downpayment, no money for vacations, living in a dark and tiny apartment... but 900 bucks for shoes. Nothing girlboss about that!

I can't even with this chick :rofl:
AND they are hideous, seasonally inappropriate, and will have no resale value when she tries to sell them in a closet sale next month. :(

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Ughhhhhhh... I've purposefully skipped out on girlboss's last few vids bc I just don't have the patience for her anymore... But I came back here, had some chuckles, and decided to give her gift guide a try. Not 3 min into it, I had to come riiiiggt back here.

I'm sorry. She is one cheap skank. A lot of YT-ers will buy...with their own money...a gift for their subs as a thank you. This cheap ass gets gifted a set and thinks "mm ok I'll throw my dumbass subs a bone, no dollars out of my account". Not only does this make me dislike her all the more but makes me never want to buy Tatcha again.

But I did have a GUD laugh that her designer video has just a couple thousand more views than a video put up later... A coat haul (how yawn). Glad there are some ppl not giving her inflated sense of identity a second look.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

I wonder how hurt she is that Sophie Shohet has started making her own jewellery, including with pearls. She sends Sophie her pearls to promote - she must be so cut

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

CalmYaFarm wrote:I wonder how hurt she is that Sophie Shohet has started making her own jewellery, including with pearls. She sends Sophie her pearls to promote - she must be so cut
I love this :rofl: I haven't checked out Sophie's stuff yet and I expect it to be just as crappy as Elle's, but it goes to show just how unoriginal and easy it is to make that stuff. Elle the only reason you have that business is because you are on Youtube and have mindless sheep to waste their money on your crap! Otherwise you wouldn't be able to sell it at a yard sale for a tenner!

I don't like Sophie but I hope she blows Elle out of the water :P Takes her down a peg or two.

Post by Guest »

Oh, Sophie's stuff is hideous, I've seen it and people are making fun of it on her own GG thread. :?

I think Sophie has better presence than Elle, however, so she might be able to sell those well depending on how she prices them.

gl00tes_that_smash
Talker
Talker

Even if Sophie's line is hideous, at least she's a real #girlboss. Has her own marketing(?) company, drives dopeass cars and has a healthy relationship with her husband. She is way above Elle.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

I thought that Sophie was doing it for fun/hobby. I like Sophie, but that jewelry was ugly.

I haven’t watched Elle since the whole Chanel debacle. I see that nothing has changed with her. And, a floral dress with tights? To a rock concert? I didn’t even see anyone wearing that get-up at the Taylor Swift concert.

Post by Guest »

[video][/video]

God the way she talks to people is so fake and cringeworthy.

19:08 - Hell-OH how are yooouuu? I'm good, thank yooouuu. They're for pre-ordER? Chocolabanane (???) Sunday morning, pick up around 10 am if that works for yooouuu? I usually get croissants here!! SHORE! Oooooh thank yoouuuu!!!

She is such a tool lmao

(also sorry for showcasing that disturbing thumbnail lol)

Return to “Elle Florence”