Elle Florence - Not Very Lawyerly Nordstrom Shopper (PART 3)

Harper5
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Elle Florence - Not Very Lawyerly Nordstrom Shopper (PART 3)

Post by Harper5 »

Since no one wants to be the thread opener for Miss Elle the Smelly Hair Nordstrom lover, I figured I'd bite the bullet once again.

Nabzella
Learner
Learner

Re: Elle Florence - Not Very Lawyerly Nordstrom Shopper (PAR

Post by Nabzella »

Thanks for creating the new thread!

The only other person i am finding to be more insufferable than Elle is "My Daily Sweet". A desperate hanger-on of Miss Elle. She is (surprisingly) a real lawyer (Lord knows how she got her job, she's a complete ditz and strikes me as an incompetent whiney brat). Can someone make a thread for her also? I'm not sure how to. She's just posted a what's in my bag video but in her car, purely for the purpose of showing off. She routinely gets harassed by salespeople at designer stores, she always posts stories about this on her Youtube- she always pins the blame on others and never takes any responsibility for herself and her actions.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Harper5 wrote:Since no one wants to be the thread opener for Miss Elle the Smelly Hair Nordstrom lover, I figured I'd bite the bullet once again.
Thanks! <3

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

on her size... I actually like when YouTubers give the size of everything they buy because it helps me make the right choice on how I want it to fit.

but Elle looks like she's going to explode out of everything!
she's still in the mindset that squeezing into the smallest size is best
Elle, no one can see the size of your clothes
if she sized up it would make her look smaller!

maryberry
Learner
Learner

Post by maryberry »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

anonymous123 wrote:on her size... I actually like when YouTubers give the size of everything they buy because it helps me make the right choice on how I want it to fit.

but Elle looks like she's going to explode out of everything!
she's still in the mindset that squeezing into the smallest size is best
Elle, no one can see the size of your clothes
if she sized up it would make her look smaller!
Totally agree with sizing up makes you look smaller. Instead of a sausage.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Nabzella wrote:Thanks for creating the new thread!

The only other person i am finding to be more insufferable than Elle is "My Daily Sweet". A desperate hanger-on of Miss Elle. She is (surprisingly) a real lawyer (Lord knows how she got her job, she's a complete ditz and strikes me as an incompetent whiney brat). Can someone make a thread for her also? I'm not sure how to. She's just posted a what's in my bag video but in her car, purely for the purpose of showing off. She routinely gets harassed by salespeople at designer stores, she always posts stories about this on her Youtube- she always pins the blame on others and never takes any responsibility for herself and her actions.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man just watched one of her videos. Never heard of her before reading your post. Canadian, black hair, obsessed with handbags and showing off. It's another Elle.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

maryberry
Learner
Learner

Post by maryberry »

no_strings wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man just watched one of her videos. Never heard of her before reading your post. Canadian, black hair, obsessed with handbags and showing off. It's another Elle.
My daily sweet is obsessed with Elle. She always comments on Elle’s videos and I think they even collaborated on something, I cant remember. MDS wishes she were Elle, no clue why!

maryberry
Learner
Learner

Post by maryberry »

My daily sweet collaboration with Elle Florence

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

maryberry wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>zpcGb69DhQg</span></a>

My daily sweet collaboration with Elle Florence

I don't think they quite understand what a collaboration is. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Welp, I’m not watching My Daily Sweet. Never heard of her, but anyone who wishes she were Elle is automatically pathetic in my eyes. How can anyone admire someone who’s dismissive towards her fans (if they say or ask the wrong thing according to her standards), is in denial about her weight, lies about her job, cannot be single for at least 6 months, refuses to issue refunds for her overpriced merchandise (which we’ve verified here), and films strangers without their permission?

This might sound cold but it’s difficult for me to feel a lot of compassion for Elle, particularly in the dating department and her body size. A lot of her issues are fixable, but she just doesn’t want to do anything because she’s vain and smug and refuses to do any type of introspection.

youngcheddar
Learner
Learner

Post by youngcheddar »

I wonder if being so "soft" makes Elle look bigger than she is. So while she fits size 2-4 clothes and her frame isn't that big, her lack of muscle tone makes it seems that she is heavier? That on top of buying too small clothes!

That being said, I seems like she has a fairly healthy relationship with food. She eats quite scrummy food with sensible portions and at least based on what she shows on her what I eat in a day videos, reasonable total calories per day.

And what with all the coat, scarves posts when its more than 28 C/82 F in Vancouver right now :?

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

:tu: thanks for the new thread.....

RubyGT
Talker
Talker

Post by RubyGT »

Why on earth would anyone who is actually an attorney, married, with what seems to be a healthy way of balancing their private and internet life want to be Elle? To be clear Elle doesn't bother me that much. Her lying and snarkiness tends to irritate me. But this daily sweet chick needs better role models. She seems to have a very decent luxury closet with the life to back it. I'm confused.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following. :HK:

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

following

Canadiangal
Talker
Talker

Post by Canadiangal »

Harper5 wrote:Since no one wants to be the thread opener for Miss Elle the Smelly Hair Nordstrom lover, I figured I'd bite the bullet once again.
Thank you

Canadiangal
Talker
Talker

Post by Canadiangal »

no_strings wrote:

I have been watching my daily sweet for a while and I would take her over Elle anyyy day! She is less self absorbed than Elle in my opinion and she actually practices law. I actually like her.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Canadiangal wrote:
no_strings wrote:

I have been watching my daily sweet for a while and I would take her over Elle anyyy day! She is less self absorbed than Elle in my opinion and she actually practices law. I actually like her.
I think she's kinda annoying but at least she doesn't have French-isms and awkward pronunciations like Elle, I'll give you that lol

MUALover
Learner
Learner

Post by MUALover »

My Daily Sweet looks like she is really a rich girl, and a real lawyer - something Elle pretends to be :rofl: :rofl:

The thing is I don't understand why Joe keeps on buying Elle expensive gifts though he was that committed into her. You'd think that if a guy would invest in diamonds and Tiffany's silver, he would be looking into e-rings. Wow. That had me fooled.

Return to “Elle Florence”