Elle Florence - Not Very Lawyerly Nordstrom Shopper (PART 3)

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence - Not Very Lawyerly Nordstrom Shopper (PAR

Post by WreckedInWestTexas »

The ring looked basic and like something you'd get at H&M. I actually think we are watching someone spiralling deeper into their shopping addiction. She cannot stop herself! She just keeps buying and buying and buying.

Even if she was a millionaire, her purchasing habits are scary. It's not the amounts -- but on her salary, she is spending a lot on clothes and shoes and other crap -- but the fact that she is always spending money is alarming. She seriously needs to go on a no-buy month...

Post by Guest »

So I skimmed the video just now and caught that she said "cashan" and "cooshun" within 1 minute of each other. :roll:

I also think it's funny that people are commenting how overpriced the jewelry is. I upvoted all of them. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I forgot who, but someone did mention that the rings were of bezel setting. You'd think that Elle would have corrected herself since she reads here, but apparently not. 8-)

ohnotheydidnt__
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohnotheydidnt__ »

WreckedInWestTexas wrote:The ring looked basic and like something you'd get at H&M.
I thought you were exaggerating but it truly looks so cheap. If my coworker/friend was wearing that I would think it cost MAX $40!!

gl00tes_that_smash
Talker
Talker

Post by gl00tes_that_smash »

poshspice88 wrote:
Champagne4Breakfast wrote:You can see in Olivia’s other stories from that night that other people are in jeans and shirts or sweaters. She is way overdressed.
Haha, you’re right! But it’s the dancing that’s overkill. Shaking her butt and moving her arms trying hard to look sexy but failing miserably. She’s aching for attention and clearly not getting enough.
I laughed and watched it a few times. Try hard fail.

Post by Guest »

She is such an ass kisser lol. She really needs to do two videos on Lisa Eldridge's rings? I just feel like she's begging for attention and to be recognized/validated by someone like Lisa lol, especially comparing herself to her by saying "we're both jewelry designers" and "most of my customers are international, maybe her's are too." And of course she has to let us know that she contacted Lisa DIRECTLY lol. As overpriced as Lisa's stuff is, yes I would say she's a legit jewelry designer (or at least works very closely with jewelers to create her line). Elle's cheap handmade shit is nothing in comparison lol.

ohnotheydidnt__
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohnotheydidnt__ »

AnnaWintour wrote:She is such an ass kisser lol. She really needs to do two videos on Lisa Eldridge's rings? I just feel like she's begging for attention and to be recognized/validated by someone like Lisa lol, especially comparing herself to her by saying "we're both jewelry designers" and "most of my customers are international, maybe her's are too." And of course she has to let us know that she contacted Lisa DIRECTLY lol. As overpriced as Lisa's stuff is, yes I would say she's a legit jewelry designer (or at least works very closely with jewelers to create her line). Elle's cheap handmade shit is nothing in comparison lol.
100% she's hoping for the PR team to recognize her. So thirsty.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Those rings look like she got them at Walmart, not even exaggerating. She has no taste, not in clothing, nor in jewelry. :roll:

Also, she has been buying birthday presents for herself all year! Anything for an excuse to spend money.

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

Alcoholics make excuses to drink. People with shopping addiction make excuses to buy more stuff. Typical behavior of an addict, if you ask me.

Post by Guest »

LivinginSeattle wrote:She looks so unfortunate. Cross eyed and all

LMAO!!! I saw this, too! I felt a little bad because that’s not something she could help, but omg, for someone who’s obsessed with looking prim and perfect.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lilyxx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lilyxx »

adel220 wrote:

LMAO!!! I saw this, too! I felt a little bad because that’s not something she could help, but omg, for someone who’s obsessed with looking prim and perfect.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Haha omg she looks like Maggie Lizer, the lawyer from Arrested Development, when she is pretending to be blind.

Post by Guest »

gl00tes_that_smash wrote:
poshspice88 wrote: Haha, you’re right! But it’s the dancing that’s overkill. Shaking her butt and moving her arms trying hard to look sexy but failing miserably. She’s aching for attention and clearly not getting enough.
I laughed and watched it a few times. Try hard fail.
Lol, it really should have been made into a GIF. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Lilyxx wrote:
adel220 wrote:

Haha omg she looks like Maggie Lizer, the lawyer from Arrested Development, when she is pretending to be blind.
OMG!!!!!! I see it!!!! :o :rofl:

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

Something tells me the Elle will be putting up a video or posting a comment in response to her viewers' comments on the overpriced ring because, ya know, she perceives it as a slight.

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker

Akent_2016 wrote:Something tells me the Elle will be putting up a video or posting a comment in response to her viewers' comments on the overpriced ring because, ya know, she perceives it as a slight.
You know it! Girlboss will be in her cardigan, with her jewellery on and BeeBee on her faux-fur throw. She'll tell us about how she's like Lisa, a small business owner, and you guys need to understand that these are precious metals and gems and pearls. They don't come free! Plus working and running a business is just so hard and so that's why the prices are slightly higher than something you'd get at the mall. But... and it's a big one .. you need to realize that with Nouvelle Pearl and with Lisa's rings, these are heirloom pieces and so they cost a bit more. Then she'll sip her tea and move on to telling us about her tea of the day...

Deluded girlboss :love2:

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

So mysterious and completely unpredictable. LOL!

Post by Guest »

Okay, I don't know who wrote this article, but the first pic made me LOL :rofl:

https://brightside.me/inspiration-girls ... le-639710/

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker

adel220 wrote:Okay, I don't know who wrote this article, but the first pic made me LOL :rofl:

I wonder if girlboss will find out about this. It might ruin her upcoming Mommy Dearest cruise! Or maybe she'll squel with delight for being featured on a website, even if it is a weird Russian-linked clickbait-y dump.

Post by Guest »

That’s hysterical! :rofl:

Elle reads here and will sometimes say or do something in a video in response to what she’s read here.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

adel220 wrote:Okay, I don't know who wrote this article, but the first pic made me LOL :rofl:

poshspice88 wrote:That’s hysterical! :rofl:

Elle reads here and will sometimes say or do something in a video in response to what she’s read here.
She's randomly linked her baroque pearls in her story 5 hours ago. LOL the article recommends baroque pearls.

Post by Guest »

I still can’t believe someone put her picture on there and credited her. :rofl: Damn, that is just downright cold!!!

Return to “Elle Florence”