hard treasures
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: @KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

Post by hard treasures »

LiddlePallid wrote:
persimmonly wrote:She’s probably going to get food poisoning later because she used only one chopstick for cooked items and raw items at the same time. She literally, touched the raw meat and then touched the cook shrimp and ate it.
I just skimmed through it because I don't feel like watching her inhale food today, and omg - it was grossing me out that she was just eating with the same chopsticks she used for the raw meat. That's like basic cooking cross-contamination knowledge right there.
Probably didn't want to waste any of her food shovelling time switching utensils :roll:
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

TechnicolorLips wrote:I was shocked at the amount of food she ate.
"It's all about portions you guys."
"I told myself if I made a mukbang channel then I'd start exercising."
"Carlos and I have been eating really healthy on days when we don't do mukbangs."

Just lie after lie. If you wanna become a blimp and don't want to exercise then say so.

She looks like a blob fish. I don't know how she can watch herself gorge while editing and not feel disgusting about herself.

And just because you're a girl does not mean I'm gonna support you, Kim. Image

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
I just showed my husband this pic and he said, "Oh damn is that a bathtub?" Image Just thought I'd share cause I thought it was hilarious.

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

schmooie-boy
Talker
Talker

Post by schmooie-boy »

Those dog cakes are some sick shit. Shame on them.

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

TechnicolorLips wrote:
"Carlos and I have been eating really healthy on days when we don't do mukbangs."

Just lie after lie. If you wanna become a blimp and don't want to exercise then say so.

She looks like a blob fish. I don't know how she can watch herself gorge while editing and not feel disgusting about herself.

I just showed my husband this pic and he said, "Oh damn is that a bathtub?" Image Just thought I'd share cause I thought it was hilarious.

Her face is digustingly red and swollen. I think all that Sodium is wreaking havoc on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bubblelicious
Debater
Debater

Post by bubblelicious »

TechnicolorLips wrote:

Her face is digustingly red and swollen. I think all that Sodium is wreaking havoc on her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Plus she's all glistening and sweaty because she's eating over a friggin boiling trough :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Another goddamn seafood video...wtf was the point of Carlos being down in the corner sucking on an applesauce like a little kid. I knew as soon as it started that he wasn't going to be eating with her, because that giant lobster tail was only enough for her and not him. How bad is that? :rofl:

She may as well un-hinge her jaw to suck down those giant bites. Holy shit! She shoves GIANT chunks into her mouth. I've never seen anything like it. She starts off by saying her sauce is so seasoned that you shouldn't dip the entire piece of seafood, but then for the rest of it all she does is drench everything in that butter sauce lmao

Oh Jesus. She's doing 25 days of mukbangs in December instead of vlogmas. Want to make bets right now how many of those will be seafood boils? Or how much weight she'll gain? :rofl:

This was y favorite part She straight up uses BOTH HANDS to SHOVE the lobster wrapped (well, I shouldn't even say wrapped because she just balls it up) in lettuce into her mouth because she couldn't fit it. WTF!!! I'm sitting her waiting for her to choke. (She shovels more in after this one too)

She also has juices on her face and running down her arm. Girl must reek of seafood all the time!

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

I'm also waiting for her to choke one of these days.

I can't get over the mukbang wheel. Is she that lazy she can't be bothered to think up her next mukbang herself?? Let's see if that girl that "won" will even get a gift card.

hard treasures
Talker
Talker

Post by hard treasures »

She's absolutely disgusting, my almost 2 year old nephew has better table manners and eating habits than she does. It is not that hard to chew with your mouth closed and not talk with food in your mouth.

She says in her new video that the food is so good it hurts, probably all that cholesterol and sodium she keeps shoving into her body attaching itself to her heart. And nothing goes to waste in her muk bangs? Yeah probably because you keep eating when you turn the camera off :roll:

Her relationship with Carlos is so sad, he just sits there either in the same or adjacent room watching/listening to her gorge herself on massive amounts of food that could feed a whole family. She'll be on My 600lb Life in no time.

Also why does she never clean out the lobster, shrimp etc of its poop shoot? I couldn't imagine eating it like that :barf:
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

lpkid
Talker
Talker

Post by lpkid »

LiddlePallid wrote:Another goddamn seafood video...wtf was the point of Carlos being down in the corner sucking on an applesauce like a little kid. I knew as soon as it started that he wasn't going to be eating with her, because that giant lobster tail was only enough for her and not him. How bad is that? :rofl:

She may as well un-hinge her jaw to suck down those giant bites. Holy shit! She shoves GIANT chunks into her mouth. I've never seen anything like it. She starts off by saying her sauce is so seasoned that you shouldn't dip the entire piece of seafood, but then for the rest of it all she does is drench everything in that butter sauce lmao

Oh Jesus. She's doing 25 days of mukbangs in December instead of vlogmas. Want to make bets right now how many of those will be seafood boils? Or how much weight she'll gain? :rofl:

This was y favorite part She straight up uses BOTH HANDS to SHOVE the lobster wrapped (well, I shouldn't even say wrapped because she just balls it up) in lettuce into her mouth because she couldn't fit it. WTF!!! I'm sitting her waiting for her to choke. (She shovels more in after this one too)

She also has juices on her face and running down her arm. Girl must reek of seafood all the time!
OMG. 25 days of mukbangs are you serious?? How the hell is nobody in her life telling her how bad that is? With the amount of salt, cholesterol, etc that she'll consume that honestly could have some pretty severe health consequences. This girl needs some friends who actually are looking for her (and where are her parents????)

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

lpkid wrote:OMG. 25 days of mukbangs are you serious?? How the hell is nobody in her life telling her how bad that is? With the amount of salt, cholesterol, etc that she'll consume that honestly could have some pretty severe health consequences. This girl needs some friends who actually are looking for her (and where are her parents????)
Her parents are probably waiting for her to drop dead so they can have her money. Unfortunately, some families are like that.

Ttdohoilamco
Learner
Learner

Post by Ttdohoilamco »

How come no one in her life tries to talk her out of eating herself to death? Even her boyfriend too- if I’m her boyfriend, I’m gonna have some kind of intervention for her. And do you guys know what he quits his job to do at home?? I’m kinda jealous as they barely do anything and can still afford an apartment, feed 2 people & 2 dogs, especially in California. My bf & I actually live in Northern California and we have to work our a** off and still haven’t thought about having a pet even though we really want to. Youtube must be paying really well, I guess....

rocky_road2535
Learner
Learner

Post by rocky_road2535 »

Kim's whole demeanor is just so fake to me. She's just so annoying because she doesn't seem like she has a personality. Like, she has no clear stance on anything because she wants to appeal to the masses. Her positivity act really makes my skin crawl. Also, someone tell her to stop wearing those "empowering" shirts ("girls supporting girls", "girls unite"). I'm all for the message but she is literally the least qualified. There is no way that her slut shaming, bullying and mean girl mentality disappeared. We all noticed her slip up when she made digs at michelle for losing weight.

On another note, she has so much money but why doesnt she go fix her lip? It looks so gross.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

She is literally the most boring mukbanger on earth. The asmr/no talking eating channels are more entertaining than she is. Like if you’re going to be a mukbang channel that talks throughout your videos, can you please actually talk about something????

She carries herself with the maturity of a teenager. It’s actually sad to watch. It’s also extremely pathetic knowing she graduated from college and she is dedicating her life to eating videos. Literally dedicating the month of December to 25 consecutive eating videos. WTF...

Her and Carlos literally spend all day at home according to her ig stories. She will post pictures or videos of them in bed or on the couch literally all throughout the day... and the only content she is capable of producing are mukbangs. Yet she claims that “content creation and YouTube are her passions and calling in life” I am beginning to feel bad that she leads such a sad, boring, pathetic life—but I guess that’s what she wants? She has the means to make her life more exciting but she actively chooses to be lazy and do nothing at home all day, not even “work.” What a slob.

I think she’d find a lot of success if she documented her health journey, did “what I eat to lose weight” videos and then did occasional mukbangs in the form of cheat days. Her videos hardly get views anyway, it’s clear it’s time she spices things up big time.

Petiteks
Learner
Learner

Post by Petiteks »

Holy Sh*t she just announced on her latest mukbang that she's doing "MUKMAS". It's freaking 25 days of consecutive mukbangs!! Geeez. I can't imagine how much weight she is going to gain throughout the whole of December. :o :o :o

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Did she mean to spell "ho ho ho" like that? LOLImage
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

"Carlos and i eat so healthy when we arent doing mukbangs."

Stop lying. Seriously, the dude looks like hes never touched a salad in his life.Image
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

quams
Talker
Talker

Post by quams »

Kim’s hair looks so gross! She should get rid of her extension. She looks like a 40yr old going through alopecia but won’t cut his hair lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She has this dead look in her eyes when she's sitting there shoveling it down. Like, that's not someone eating for sustenance, that's someone eating because they're bored. She should get some help. The only time her eyes light up is when she opens something or cracks a shell and sees how much meat is in there. When I was watching that video last night I was legitimately grossed out by how she used both hands to shove giant wads of food into her mouth. Slow down, girl! It's even more sickening that everyone in her comments is praising her instead of telling her to get some damn help.

persimmonly
Talker
Talker

Post by persimmonly »

EWWWWWW she spat in the bag

Return to “Kim Thai”