@KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: @KKIMTHAI : Seafood UrbeenDecayin' at the apartment

Post by hello_dimmy »

Who edits her IG pics? They could at least try a little harder to edit her huge stomach if they're going to do so much to the pic in the first place. What really grosses me out though is thinking of what she must look like in the shit she wears IRL.

Petiteks
Learner
Learner

Post by Petiteks »

Lol her newest video of them eating the world's hottest lollipop was the most boring thing everrrrrrr. *Yawns* :roll: :roll:

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

I skimmed this video and the part that stood out the most was the screenshot I took below. Wth happened to Carlos' skin?! Lmao and she actually bought him little packs of apple sauce. Those are for toddlers!

Btw someone should tell her to put a salad on her wheel ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

TechnicolorLips wrote:I skimmed this video and the part that stood out the most was the screenshot I took below. Wth happened to Carlos' skin?! Lmao and she actually bought him little packs of apple sauce. Those are for toddlers!

I love how Kimbo’s fatass is front & center while Carbload is just shoved off to the corner, lmao. Definitely telling what kind of relationshit this is (among the many other exhibits).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

persimmonly
Talker
Talker

Post by persimmonly »

GoldChocobo wrote:"Carlos and i eat so healthy when we arent doing mukbangs."

Stop lying. Seriously, the dude looks like hes never touched a salad in his life.Image
Doesn’t she mean Carlos’

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

I just recently started hate watching Kim Thai and found her thread here. Let me just start off by saying, I never knew I needed this. :rofl:

After reading through her thread and watching back for all the call outs you guys noticed, I’m seriously wondering how they’re still a couple.
She constantly ignores everything he says, asks in the most condescending and passive aggressive ways if he’s going to do something she wants him to do, and always looks so annoyed until she has to put on her shrill ass voice to talk to the camera.

The one that stood out to me the most was the Panda Express mukbang where Carlos wanted to introduce the items. Kim goes, “you don’t even know all of them.” It’s fucking americanized Chinese food.. not rocket science. Im not a fan of him but let him talk? Idk respect your partner?

She really grinds my gears bc she acts so cultured and extremely Vietnamese when she doesn’t pronounce any of the food items correctly in Vietnamese. I’m fluent in English and Vietnamese and trust me, she’s far off.

I could go on for days but hate watching her is definitely a hobby of mine. :roll:

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

Chapstick33 wrote:I just recently started hate watching Kim Thai and found her thread here. Let me just start off by saying, I never knew I needed this. :rofl:

After reading through her thread and watching back for all the call outs you guys noticed, I’m seriously wondering how they’re still a couple.
She constantly ignores everything he says, asks in the most condescending and passive aggressive ways if he’s going to do something she wants him to do, and always looks so annoyed until she has to put on her shrill ass voice to talk to the camera.

The one that stood out to me the most was the Panda Express mukbang where Carlos wanted to introduce the items. Kim goes, “you don’t even know all of them.” It’s fucking americanized Chinese food.. not rocket science. Im not a fan of him but let him talk? Idk respect your partner?

She really grinds my gears bc she acts so cultured and extremely Vietnamese when she doesn’t pronounce any of the food items correctly in Vietnamese. I’m fluent in English and Vietnamese and trust me, she’s far off.

I could go on for days but hate watching her is definitely a hobby of mine. :roll:
Welcome! :)

And yes I hate it when she acts like she loves Vietnam and being Vietnamese so much. The only thing she ever talks about is the food, I doubt she knows much about the actual culture :roll:

meepweep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meepweep »

Chapstick33 wrote:I just recently started hate watching Kim Thai and found her thread here. Let me just start off by saying, I never knew I needed this. :rofl:

I'm fluent in both too and yes, it irks me so much. Like she just pretends to like the culture but knows nothing about it. She doesn't even want to go visit with her family (I think her brother's family is there now) when she doesn't have work or school to worry about. :rofl:

meepweep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meepweep »

I'm fluent in both too and yes, it irks me so much. Like she just pretends to like the culture but knows nothing about it. She doesn't even want to go visit with her family (I think her brother's family is there now) when she doesn't have work or school to worry about. :rofl:

smolbeansprout
Learner
Learner

Post by smolbeansprout »

yall. the hottest lollipop video is the fucking GROSSEST THING I have seen in a long time. literally, 1 min in Carlos is hiccuping and in obvious pain, and what does kim do? NOTHING! honestly, if you're squeamish don't watch it, watching Carlos's body reject the spicy-ness of the candy is really hard to watch. And watching kim eat ice cream with it going down her chin isn't a great image either...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

TechnicolorLips wrote:I skimmed this video and the part that stood out the most was the screenshot I took below. Wth happened to Carlos' skin?! Lmao and she actually bought him little packs of apple sauce. Those are for toddlers!

If this isn't a picture perfect representation of their relationship, I don't know what is. Kimbo sitting front and center in front of a giant lobster tail, while Carlos is kneeling on the floor in the corner, sucking on a child's apple sauce pack :rofl:

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

That Satan's Toe lollipop video was hilarious. Once Carlos started to hiccup I couldn't stop laughing. I've never once seen a mexican guy who couldn't have anything spicy. Nasty Kim's had booger's running down and Carlos sounded like a big baby I feel kinda bad at how much I enjoyed seeing them in discomfort. Kim, please post more spicy challenges and make Carlos do them with you

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I was laughing really hard at it too! I have no sympathy for him - you know you can't stand spicy stuff and you went and did this anyway lmao. It also cracked me up that he reached for a fucking applesauce pouch again :rofl:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Is he trying to make applesauce his thing or something? So bizarre.Image
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

I can’t believe what Kim has come to. I thought she was pathetic a year ago, but at least she was pumping out some better content. Now, she’s at home all day stuffing her face with her boy toy spineless boyfriend, and two dogs that seem like they never see the sun.

Honestly who in their right mind would think it’s a good idea to do 25 mukbang videos in a row?! Holy shit if she doesn’t end up in the ER I will be shocked. She puts more care and thought into what she wants to eat than any makeup tutorial she’s ever done. She says she has a passion for makeup, etc but where is that content? She quit her dream job in “”cooperate”” to do this. Carlos quit his job to do this, the absolute bare minimum. Eating in front of a camera isn’t a career, pumping out half assed sponsored ads isn’t one either. At the rate they’re going the only people left who will watch them are the ones with a weird mukbang fetish. She’s a laughing stock to the beauty community (which is already one itself.)

That fucking lollipop video was DISGUSTING. Who the fuck gets entertainment out of watching Carlos, who looks like he’s on his death bed (honestly he’s pale as fuck, his teeth look like corn, her has no muscle tone and looks like he hasn’t been outside in years) hiccup and choke? Who wants to see ice cream all over Kim’s sweaty ass face?? Did y’all see at 6:05 in that video Carlos was really struggling and went for the ice cream but the fat queen couldn’t let her man help himself first? She’s literally a bitch even in the most subtle ways.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He really does look sickly all the time! I mentioned a while back how pale/gray he always looks. And add to that the fact that he's breaking out all over his face now from the poor diet they've got going on. Re-evaluate your life choices, bro...

Post by Guest »

Honestly I don’t think she’ll do 25 mukbangs. I think it’ll just be one of those things that she hyped up and does for about a week and then never mentions it again.

lpkid
Talker
Talker

Post by lpkid »

Yet another ramen mukbang!! I was skipping through the video and i skipped right to a part where Carlos sneezed right into his hand... twice. Who the hell enjoys these videos?

hard treasures
Talker
Talker

Post by hard treasures »

Carlos' constant sniffing drove me up the wall. Just fucking blow your nose mate ffs
This is seasonal crawfish you guys

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

Is it just me or does his beard help make his head look like the shape of an egg?

Return to “Kim Thai”