Carrie Fletcher: Angry Sunshine In Heels xxx (Part 7)

pepperann
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Fletcher: Angry Sunshine In Heels xxx (Part 6)

Post by pepperann »

I literally can't stand fake modest humblebrag people.

"not good with that amount of focused attention on me"

YOU'RE AN ACTOR. YOUR JOB IS LITERALLY TO COMMAND ATTENTION IN ORDER TO TELL A STORY.

PEOPLE WHO HATE ATTENTION DON'T BECOME ACTORS. AND IF THEY SAY THEY DO THEY'RE 100% LYING.

Carrie we all know you LIVE for the attention whether it's good or bad, you just want all the focus to be on YOU, all the time, that's why you're on instagram stories a million times a day putting intimate details of your life and your work all over the internet just to turn around and get upset at people for nosing into your private life.

We see right through you.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

pepperann wrote:I literally can't stand fake modest humblebrag people.

"not good with that amount of focused attention on me"

YOU'RE AN ACTOR. YOUR JOB IS LITERALLY TO COMMAND ATTENTION IN ORDER TO TELL A STORY.

PEOPLE WHO HATE ATTENTION DON'T BECOME ACTORS. AND IF THEY SAY THEY DO THEY'RE 100% LYING.

Carrie we all know you LIVE for the attention whether it's good or bad, you just want all the focus to be on YOU, all the time, that's why you're on instagram stories a million times a day putting intimate details of your life and your work all over the internet just to turn around and get upset at people for nosing into your private life.

We see right through you.
Yep. That whole video was a humble brag / straight up brag of all the things she wants to remind us of. Acting since 7. 4 books. Loads of viewers. We know all this, you talk about it endlessly. There is no mystery. I doubt one person who is new ish to her channel hadnt already heard most of this. Totally pointless video and an obvious response to criticism. A really extreme attempt to control her image which in itself says so much more about her than any of the things she actually said.

lebabytigre
Learner
Learner

Post by lebabytigre »

Razzmatazz wrote:
lebabytigre wrote:So according to Carrie's latest instagram Q&A, her and Oliver 'unofficially' started dating in April of last year, since the beginning of Addams Family, and her and Pete were together until at least the very end of March. I'd say it's pretty much confirmed at this point that she left Pete to be with Oliver. It's funny, if you go back till the beginning of last year on her instagram you'll see where the reign of obsessively posting photos of Pete ends and obsessively posting photos of Oliver begins.
Yeah as soon as I saw that insta story I scrolled back and the last picture of Pete was 20 February and then she started posting pictures of Addams rehearsals and Oliver 15 March.

I suppose in her mind they were just fuck buddies for a while so she wasn’t jumping from one relationship to another but in reality that’s exactly what she did.

Yep, AND if you go to Pete's instagram, the last photo of him and Carrie posted was on the 29th of March, so that's at least a couple of weeks of overlap between him and Oliver... getting more and more obvious that our precious little Carrie at least emotionally cheated on Pete, if not physically.

OpalMask
Learner
Learner

Post by OpalMask »

I find it creepy that Carrie based the romantic heroes of her last two books on Oliver, especially considering All That She Can See was published not long after they met and she finished When the Curtain Falls months before they became 'official'.

It's one thing for people to write fanfic about fictional characters to share within a fandom but Carrie gets paid to write fanfic about her real life boyfriends/crushes. It ends up looking like she's too lazy to create real characters. If she can't write romance that isn't based on her own experience, I wish she'd focus more on the fantasy/magical realism side. Carrie does have some interesting ideas but when she gets excited about writing a story about a haunted theatre and has about three scenes where ghosts appear, that's not a ghost story it's an AU fanfic of her getting together with Oliver.

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

Geez_Louise1996 wrote:These are the actresses who were chosen to play Anya on Broadway, the US tour, and in Spain and Germany. Considering they all have a very similar look, there’s not a chance in hell Carrie will play Anya. Image

Also, I saw the Broadway production earlier this year and Christy Altomare was perfect in the role. Plus, she is known to have one of the best stage door etiquettes in New York. She comes out last and security get the crowd to line up so she can talk to everyone one on one, and she does this after every single show. Carrie could only dream to be as talented and down to earth as Christy!

Zoe Doano could definitely be an Anastasia candidate. She totally has the right look, and is well trained!

My predictions are Gina Beck, Christina Bennington, Carolyn Maitland, or Zoe Doano. All are trained, have the right look, and have proven their vocal, acting, and dance abilities. And they're all "big names" in theatre and would still drawn in a crowd. Christina is insanely versatile, and v popular right now, Gina is huge, Carolyn has been in literally everything, and Zoe's reasonably well known from Les Mis and Saigon. It also wouldn't surprise me if Celinde Schoenmaker were on the casting radar. I can't imagine how upset that would make Carrie - how much do we wanna bet that if it comes to the west end, she won't see it, despite how much she claims to adore it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

A few pages back I was criticising some users for going on about her weight, but I have to say even in that short length of time Carrie is looking heavier.

I don't care about people's weight, but after watching her new video I gotta say she looks really unhealthy to me? Not because of her size, she just generally looks ill. What she looks like is me before I knew I had hypothyroidism. Tired, a bit puffy, pale all topped off with rapid weight gain.

Carrie, with no malicious intent here, if you read this you should go and talk to your GP about your thyroid. It would also explain why you're always so exhausted too.

SummoningAGhost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SummoningAGhost »

PocketPLocket wrote:I have to say even in that short length of time Carrie is looking heavier.
Didn't she say in an instagram story a couple days ago that she's lost almost a stone since she started doing Heathers?

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

SummoningAGhost wrote:
PocketPLocket wrote:I have to say even in that short length of time Carrie is looking heavier.
Didn't she say in an instagram story a couple days ago that she's lost almost a stone since she started doing Heathers?
Water weight. It always comes off quickly when you start exercising a bit. Frankly, I don't think her weight matters. The big problem is all the junk food she eats. Pret or the like multiple times a day - seriously, Jodie has a way more hectic schedule than Carrie, yet she manages to eat properly and cook. Heck, I work 12 hour days and I still manage to cook.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

Carrie, I don’t think anyone is surprised that you made the first move with Oliver, you were all over him and he wasn’t even interested She even says that in her book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SummoningAGhost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SummoningAGhost »

2TinyPanthers wrote:
SummoningAGhost wrote:
Water weight. It always comes off quickly when you start exercising a bit. Frankly, I don't think her weight matters. The big problem is all the junk food she eats. Pret or the like multiple times a day - seriously, Jodie has a way more hectic schedule than Carrie, yet she manages to eat properly and cook. Heck, I work 12 hour days and I still manage to cook.
I mean I don't care about Carrie's weight or her diet, I just think it's weird that people on here keep talking about how she's getting fatter every day but no one mentions that she said like a week ago that she's lost more than ten pounds.

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

So her and Oliver started seeing each other in April then didn’t get together officially until a year later? A year? Most people see each other for like a month or two then go offical :roll:

She’s pretty much implying they were just fuck buddies for a year :rofl:

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

MsMaybe wrote:So her and Oliver started seeing each other in April then didn’t get together officially until a year later? A year? Most people see each other for like a month or two then go offical :roll:

She’s pretty much implying they were just fuck buddies for a year :rofl:
I remember thinking there was definitely something sexual going on between them especially being in tour together. It was clear when he burst into Carrie's dressing room during one of those constant livestreams but I never thought it would turn into anything more because Carrie seemed to be more into Oliver than he was.

PlumeriaBahar
Talker
Talker

Post by PlumeriaBahar »

1. We're on the page 40. New name anyone?
2. Carrie reminds me of my friend, we'll call her Cathy. Cathy is "obsessed with the movies", so am I (or at least I think so).
Me: What's your favourite movie?
Cathy: Titanic! It's almost as old as me, I love old movies!
Me: /confused that someone actually called a 1997 movie "old"/
Cathy: I don't like very old movies though, they're so boring!
Me: And who's your favourite director?
Cathy: I don't know any directors!
Me: Favourite actress?
Cathy: Angelina Jolie, she's BEAUTIFUL!
Me: But you like movies, don't you?
Cathy: Yes, it's my greatest passion!

So I'm pretty sure Carrie's equally obsessed with history :)

As for her relationship though... I don't think it's something that should bother us, honestly. I mean that is something we'll never know in details. She didn't force him to be with her for God's sake, he's an adult who could've said no but apparently didn't want to - be it because she was famous or because he genuinely liked her. We'll never know. Maybe both. I also think that it's actually a normal thing for the couple to have different dynamics. She doesn't seem like a person who would be happy with someone that constantly needs the spotlight (as, you know, she needs it although she doesn't want to admit it).

Post by Guest »

Her and Oliver first kissed off stage in Waterstones in the romantic fiction section according to that Q&A on instagram...of course you did, because everything has to be romantic and like a movie :roll:

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

Whateveryouwant wrote:
BleedPurpleAndGold wrote:Not entirely Carrie related, but does anyone else see Zoe Doano as Anya? I don’t know much about her outside of her performance as Cosette (ie her belting range), but she definitely fits the ‘look.’
She was Ellen in the Miss Saigon Uk tour so I think she’d have the range. Anya requires more mixing than belting anyway and a strong basis in classical technique (which we all know Carrie completely lacks) I think Zoe would be great!
More than anything, THIS is the reason I don't want Carrie cast as Anya. She'd make the songs too belty and bombastic and that would set the standard of what is expected from future Anyas. There are loads of big belty roles in contemporary musical theatre. Let the mixers and more classically trained singers have a chance at something that isn't R&H revivals.

Elle3
Talker
Talker

Post by Elle3 »

Also ... she absolutely cannot act. It would be nothing but The Face and it would be awful

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

She was brought up being the kindest person she can be? How kind of her to forgive anyone who doesn't see the sunshine in heels she really is. :rofl:

Her face just doesn't look healthy any more. No wonder her expression always looks the same.

girasole1840
Informer
Informer

Post by girasole1840 »

Her costume does not suggest she has lost nearly a stone. I also think she would make a bigger deal of it as she does everything else not just some aside comment e.g. showing us costume refits, before and after pics etc. After all, she's shared details of her contraception and smear test so nothing is exactly off limits.

Geez_Louise1996
Learner
Learner

Carrie Fletcher: Angry Sunshine In Heels xxx (Part 6)

Post by Geez_Louise1996 »

Oliver’s latest video showed up in my recommended so I watched a few minutes of it. Honestly, I’m not convinced he is straight at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sah6994
Learner
Learner

Post by sah6994 »

"If I was a YouTube make-up artist sensation turned musical theatre performer in the last three months then I would understand why there would be some scepticism"

A little reference to "I Tonya" Burr perhaps? After all, Carrie and Louise are the new "chummies" and Tanya clings onto Zoe for dear life!

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”