Carrie Fletcher: Angry Sunshine In Heels xxx (Part 7)

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Fletcher: Angry Sunshine In Heels xxx (Part 6)

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

horatio wrote:
coffelatte wrote:
nym wrote:What about "Tom Fletcher's sister" for the next title, without mentioning her name?
Youtuber Fisher: Tom Fletcher's sister
Even better!
Just "Vlogger" or "McFly's Sister" for the title would drive her mental :rofl:

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

emrys wrote:
BaskingShark wrote:
MsMaybe wrote:Carrie would be insufferable if she was Anya. She’d just bang on and on about how she a chubby girl got the role over those skinny basic bitches :roll:

I 5hink Carrie “I’m not like other girls” Fletcher should be the new title cause we all know how special and snowflakey she is
Love this but could we have Carrie “I’m not like other girls” Fisher, or whatever it was that they misspelt her name as?
Carrie “I’m not like other girls” Hayley Fisher :tu:
Amazing!!!

girasole1840
Informer
Informer

Post by girasole1840 »

She should not be posting about having the 'worst show ever. Really unprofessional and something she should keep to herself. It's probably her immature way of fishing for compliments but people have paid a lot of money and they shouldn't come away thinking they saw something below par. I have never seen that before from a leading lady. Even if they have come off mid show, it's always been along the lines of giving it their best but they were ill/ injured/ had vocal problems and came off so the audience could have the best show that they deserve.
I've paid over a hundred pounds to see Les Mis in the past and I'd have been so angry if I'd read on the train home that the lead didn't feel it was his best. Even if he didnt feel it was, i would not want to know!

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

Does anyone else think that Carrie is straying into diva celebrity/former child star territory? She seems to be surrounded by yes men, and given that she’s not an A-list movie star I do worry that it’ll get to a point where she’s so detached from reality and what is normal. Either she’ll ruin her own career because of that or she’ll become irrelevant and won’t be able to handle it. Not that I would wish that on her, I can see how easily everything she’s achieved would go to her head, especially because she effectively missed out on having ‘normal’ formative years, but she desperately needs a reality check and realise that she needs to keep working to move up and not plateau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swatgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by swatgirl777 »

Ohhh this will be interesting

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

swatgirl777 wrote:Ohhh this will be interesting

That whole blog seemed so... pointless? She’s nowhere near the size of Tess Holiday, and she’s not on magazine covers. The press doesn’t give a shit that she’s ‘obese’ (she’s honestly just a bit chubby, she’s not big at all). She seems to be latching onto this as a way to promote herself and how great she is for campaigning body positivity. Body positivity is great, but yet again she’s made the entire point about herself

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

That whole blog seemed so... pointless? She’s nowhere near the size of Tess Holiday, and she’s not on magazine covers. The press doesn’t give a shit that she’s ‘obese’ (she’s honestly just a bit chubby, she’s not big at all). She seems to be latching onto this as a way to promote herself and how great she is for campaigning body positivity. Body positivity is great, but yet again she’s made the entire point about herself

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

Illogic_ally wrote:

I think she's just really, really desperate to be relevant. She sees a 'debate' going on in the media, and feels that weighing in will get her more attention. No doubt she's hoping a talk show will invite her over to discuss or something.

Also, Carrie dear, no one wants or needs to see you in your underpants. Save it for Olli and your fangirls, yeah?

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

girasole1840 wrote:She should not be posting about having the 'worst show ever. Really unprofessional and something she should keep to herself. It's probably her immature way of fishing for compliments but people have paid a lot of money and they shouldn't come away thinking they saw something below par. I have never seen that before from a leading lady. Even if they have come off mid show, it's always been along the lines of giving it their best but they were ill/ injured/ had vocal problems and came off so the audience could have the best show that they deserve.
I've paid over a hundred pounds to see Les Mis in the past and I'd have been so angry if I'd read on the train home that the lead didn't feel it was his best. Even if he didnt feel it was, i would not want to know!
THIS^^^^^^

one of my friends was in a major west end show playing a lead, and I guess she got food poisoning or something because she was projectile vomiting backstage before the show started. But her understudy was half an hour away, so instead of stalling or complaining or being a diva, she went on and you never would've noticed that she was unwell, she worked that hard to hide it. And I never heard her say a thing about how hard that show was, or how badly she felt she performed. That's called being a mature adult.

Honestly, Carrie is just fishing for compliments from her fans. I refuse to call them "hopefuls" when they're some of the nastiest people on the internet if you insult their dear leader :rofl:

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

I don't really like talking about her size, but since she is, if your doctor tells you that you're medically obese and your body is critical to your job isn't that a bit of a wake up call? I'm getting really tired of her defensiveness and anger at every little thing.

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

"Carrie Hope Fishing (for Compliments)" for the next title?
-english is not my first language-

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

paintmedance wrote:I don't really like talking about her size, but since she is, if your doctor tells you that you're medically obese and your body is critical to your job isn't that a bit of a wake up call? I'm getting really tired of her defensiveness and anger at every little thing.
I cringed when I read this part. Carrie thinks she knows her "job(s)" better than anyone else, but does she really think she knows better than someone who went to med school for 6 years? Seriously, someone is going to be seriously harmed in the name of "body positivity". Obesity is not healthy!

Also, she only goes to the gym when she's not in a show? Really? She works maximum 8 hours a day on two show days (twice a week), usually more like 4-5 tops. She doesn't have a survival job like most actors. Yet she can't find time to go to the gym? Yet Jodie's rehearsing one show, performing in another, and still has time to go to fitness classes. I know other actors who bike 1-2 hours to and from work every day.

Carrie:

- Go take a theatre jazz class a few times a week. Pineapple is a 10 min walk from the TRH.
- If you can't sleep at night, which you claim you can't until 2-3 in the morning, go for a jog or bike ride, or do some pilates.
- Spend less time watching Olli game. Go to the gym instead!
- Eat less pret. Eat more bananas.

Easy peasy.

girasole1840
Informer
Informer

Post by girasole1840 »

If a Dr told me to get my ass to Slimming World, I'd be there like a shot. Maybe Carrie hasn't lost close family to heart disease as I have. Her frame of reference is very narrow

PlumeriaBahar
Talker
Talker

Post by PlumeriaBahar »

Ok everyone, i created a new thread. Hope I did it right
viewtopic.php?f=428&t=34209

Post by Guest »

2TinyPanthers wrote:
Illogic_ally wrote:

I think she's just really, really desperate to be relevant. She sees a 'debate' going on in the media, and feels that weighing in will get her more attention. No doubt she's hoping a talk show will invite her over to discuss or something.

Also, Carrie dear, no one wants or needs to see you in your underpants. Save it for Olli and your fangirls, yeah?
I really think I'm reaching the end of my tether. To my knowledge, body positivity is about not about some size 12 girl and her tummy rolls when she sits down (which Carrie also posted a photo of a while ago if I remember rightly?) Whilst it is about accepting all bodies, it is also about celebrating bodies that aren't usually celebrated (people who are larger, people who have physical disabilities, etc), and I find it a little tone deaf that she's jumping on this bandwagon and trying to be this role model for women when she is below the UK average size for women (I just checked online, apparently the average is size 16!) This whole thing has been completely blown out of proportion and truth be told, its just getting on my nerves now.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Apparently a doctor told Carrie she is obese. Is she short? That could be why. But if anything that should have been a wake up call for her to lose some weight, and get healthy. Not whinge online. Being obese is not good for you and being healthy is the kindest thing you can do for yourself.ImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”