TaNOT MY FAULT Mongeau | Part 13

Re: TaNOT MY FAULT Mongeau | Part 13

Post by Guest »

700club wrote:
melissa1983 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

HAHAHAHAHA! Using men for money is HILARIOUS!! HAHAHAHAHA! God she's fucking annoying.
i meann ...team tana and her assistant on this one. men are pigs.
I mean.. not all men are pigs.. none of us have met every man. We would get offended if a guy said "women are gold diggers & liars".
I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but sexism isn't okay.

Post by Guest »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
700club wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA! Using men for money is HILARIOUS!! HAHAHAHAHA! God she's fucking annoying.
I mean.. not all men are pigs.. none of us have met every man. We would get offended if a guy said "women are gold diggers & liars".
Quoting myself to say: I'm not attacking anyone btw especially NOT for sarcasm or jokes.. I'm not a politically correct person myself.. just wanted to tune in that I wouldn't side with these women because "men are pigs" not all are.. we could even say these women acting like this are acting as pigs.. because what comes around goes around. If you're gonna act like trash, don't be a hypocrite if the tables are turned based on gender. Want to be treated equally, gotta treat people the way you want to be treated. I'm not perfect by any means, but using people is ugly to me.

gamergirl
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gamergirl »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
700club wrote:

Quoting myself to say: I'm not attacking anyone btw especially NOT for sarcasm or jokes.. I'm not a politically correct person myself.. just wanted to tune in that I wouldn't side with these women because "men are pigs" not all are.. we could even say these women acting like this are acting as pigs.. because what comes around goes around. If you're gonna act like trash, don't be a hypocrite if the tables are turned based on gender. Want to be treated equally, gotta treat people the way you want to be treated. I'm not perfect by any means, but using people is ugly to me.
cash app? i dunno, pay to talk to her, maybe everyone on that sugar daddy wave?

Post by Guest »

gamergirl wrote:
RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
RedLeafQueen7 wrote:
700club wrote:

cash app? i dunno, pay to talk to her, maybe everyone on that sugar daddy wave?
Hey, as long as they wouldn't get mad if someone treated them like this lol. Tana would totally milk it if it was the other way around. "Guy thought he was too good to talk to me for free."

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

I wonder if he caught any other gems from Tana that can compare to her saying people love being oppressed.

[tweet][/tweet]

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

Lol what the fuck is she wearing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

according to Elijah she had her phone and gum she stole in her thong which....is gross even for her :barf:

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

mermaid vic wrote:
Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

according to Elijah she had her phone and gum she stole in her thong which....is gross even for her :barf:
she is a ferallllll

brokenheartxd
Talker
Talker

Post by brokenheartxd »

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

Sarahb88 wrote:I wonder if he caught any other gems from Tana that can compare to her saying people love being oppressed.

[tweet][/tweet]
oh so that's how she looks bald... no thanks.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

fobbeh wrote:
Sarahb88 wrote:I wonder if he caught any other gems from Tana that can compare to her saying people love being oppressed.

[tweet][/tweet]

That video is her, dressed as Michael, walking up to the camera, saying "I'm going to lose my house over this" and laughing

....but we're supposed to believe she wouldn't make jokes about a terrorist attack? When she thinks it's hilarious that her bullshit caused someone to claim bankruptcy? Ooooookay. What's next, she dresses up as a sunbrurnt Tana-Con attendee?
I like that fact that her idiot fans are all attacking Michael for his reply. Like he replied to her, unprovoked, mocking of him (and the event and her fans as an extension) and they all seem to think the HE is starting things and HE needs to get over it and HE is chasing clout? Like I honestly don't understand her fans. How in the hell is he going for clout with any of this??? I know they are just regurgitating what Tana said, but seriously he isn't an influencer - he was (is??) a manager for influencers. What good would attention from fans or an event going poorly do for him? All the negative attention would hurt him in finding any future clients and I'm sure that brands wouldn't want to come to him or his clients as an extension. He gets nothing out of this in terms of notoriety. The only thing he could get is some of his reputation and maybe his dignity back if he shows what really happened in terms of Tana's involvement and he is able to discredit her slandering him and his company. I mean he did tell the truth about going bankrupt, so at this point he's been more honest about the fallout from Tanacon than Tana - I mean no ones been refunded for travel like she promised and there was no merch (or system to give out said merch) even spoken of).

This may be an interesting week...

dmclarkk
Learner
Learner

Post by dmclarkk »

I can’t even hate watch her anymore. Her, her friends, her content, aren’t interesting. She’s a garbage human and she only has a short lifespan on the internet lol. She doesn’t do anything that is even half decent quality, and I don’t get why her inability to even try is endearing. She half asses her whole life and her fans are still licking the rim of her asshole, lol. I don’t get it. I think the worst thing about her is how she laughs at her own jokes. And it’s not even just like a little thing she fucking dies at her own jokes?? How? Lol. She’s not funny, she’s not entertaining, she’s just bad. It’s horrible lol. I don’t think it has been talks about but in one of david Dobruja recent vlogs Jason said he saw her and said “hi how are you?” And she responded “how high am I?!” Lol liiiiike come onnnnnn. It’s just horrible. And I can’t get started w when she says “I AM SOBBBBINGGGG” whenever she gets a compliment from another you tuber like fuuuuuuck man. It’s horrible. Ugh. End rant. For now haha

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

she used the word anecdotal incorrectly in a tweet....

also why are her gums black? i wonder how bad her mouth smells.. jk i don’t want to know

Post by Guest »

I looked up why gums could turn black after dental work (since they weren't like that before veneers). Trench mouth which is an infection of the gums which can cause black gums if a layer of dead gums build up over the gums & usually occur as a result of rapidly growing bacteria such as gingivitis (gross) I can't imagine the smell that would come from that. Or.....
Amalgam tattoo; amalgam is a mix of metals used to make a cap or a crown which particles can get dislodged under the gums & cause them to turn black. But would the latter occur with Veneers as well? I don't know much about them. They can be made of porcelain just as crowns can be right? I don't know. I just did a quick google search because I had never seen black/brown gums in humans after dental work. Only in people due to genetics.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

I love when Tana gets called out for being an asshole. She claimed she stole a painting from a rave, got called out for it, then backtracked saying it was a joke.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

did you guys see she dressed up as a slutty Jojo Siwa... she's so fucking ridiculous I really hope her shitty career is over soon and she has to deal with real consequences for once in her life
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

Post by Guest »

I love when Tana gets called out for being an asshole. She claimed she stole a painting from a rave, got called out for it, then backtracked saying it was a joke.
& then Tana replied again talking about how she didn't have to quote her for attention.. blah blah blah. She just doesn't like being called out so she tries to manipulate & guilt people. Funny cause Youtubers quote people all the time to get their fans to attack people & she's one of those Youtubers. I need to go back to not paying attention to Youtubers I dislike with a passion because Tana just pisses me off. She may just be "being herself" but she's a trash human being. I cannot stand her or people like her.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

So I guess instead of honouring the life of Mac Miller (her “soulmate”) at his celebration of life event, she’s partying dressed like a sexualized version of a child....

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

If you have to tell people to learn to take a joke like 5 times in two days, you may need to re-evaluate what is funny... js.

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

pradacandyxo wrote:did you guys see she dressed up as a slutty Jojo Siwa... she's so fucking ridiculous I really hope her shitty career is over soon and she has to deal with real consequences for once in her life

what the hell.. She pretty much sexualised a damn child :| :|

Return to “Tana Mongeau”