MegaBadNewsForViews & Yerrnotvloggingbella - pt 50

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaBadNewsForViews & Yerrnotvloggingbella - pt 50

Post by EmmasMommy »

I hate y’all that didn’t have morning sickness haha I puked multiple times a day until she came out! Haha just kidding, you guys are lucky, or else I was unlucky. I had a co worker that didn’t throw up at all. On a real note, it’s different every time.

I didn’t show until after 6 months. I just looked bloated. Hell, I wore a bikini at 6 months and you couldn’t even tell I was pregnant lol. (Granted I couldn’t put any weight on because I was so sick) Maria is tiny so I’m sure it was the same for her. I bet Meg will puff and bloat up right away from eating so much junk that she craves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohokaysusan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohokaysusan »

thatblondebitch wrote:https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/the ... -nj-363635 this is where they're getting married. It's a pretty popular location so from her vlog alone I could tell it was here.

--

How many guests is she having? it's almost $19,000 for 150 people! JEEZZZZ! that's alongside dj, florals, photographer, etc... :roll:

ohokaysusan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohokaysusan »

EmmasMommy wrote:Holy shit thanks!! Wow so she just admitted she has to APPROVE anything anyone posts of her. How fucking sad

--

does anyone have this!? i missed it :o

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

The fact that she’s so desperate for a baby and was “born to be a mother” but then damn near has a nervous breakdown thinking she might be pregnant is hilarious to me.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I don't think she'd ever want to be a pregnant bride so her freaking out doesn't surprise me, it would ruin the photos. Plus for people who are pretending to be religious it would look bad. This isn't how I feel obviously but I could see it being how her or her family feels.

Post by Guest »

“I took a pregnancy test??”

God. Here we go....

Future clickbait:
I’m a pregnant bride???
Morning sickness or I’m dying?!
Am I pregnant?! (Thought I felt a baby kick!)
Do embryos kick?!
Do sperm kick?!
Drinking wine while pregnant?!
Stealing a baby?!
Ratbaby names?!

Instead of Megs mother parading around in that awful getup she’s wearing to Megs wedding (Goodfellas 2 costuming), she needs to consider institutionalizing Meg. The girl is seriously unhinged.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

I'm sorry but LOLOLOLOL is she serious? I just watched the vlog...Her period was about to start and she took a pregnancy test and then was texting Anthony. All this was so un necessary. And she sounds so ridiculous when telling us all of this. :roll:

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

maybe I missed her saying it in the vlog but did she tell Anthony that she fucked up on her birth control? because if she didn't and willing let him fuck her without a condom and nut in her that seems fucked up to me.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

TeddySerious wrote:“I took a pregnancy test??”

God. Here we go....

Future clickbait:
I’m a pregnant bride???
Do embryos kick?!
Do sperm kick?!
Stealing a baby?!
Ratbaby names?!

Instead of Megs mother parading around in that awful getup she’s wearing to Megs wedding (Goodfellas 2 costuming), she needs to consider institutionalizing Meg. The girl is seriously unhinged.
DO SPERM KICK ImageImageImageImage DEAD.

EmmasMommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by EmmasMommy »

ohokaysusan wrote:
EmmasMommy wrote:Holy shit thanks!! Wow so she just admitted she has to APPROVE anything anyone posts of her. How fucking sad

--

I feel like somebody posted it a while back but it was on Snapchat, so I don’t have it. Sorry ☹️

Post by Guest »

God. Here we go....

Future clickbait:
I’m a pregnant bride???
Do embryos kick?!
Do sperm kick?!
Stealing a baby?!
Ratbaby names?!

ImageImageImage but yes though to the last part. Her whole family is whack for allowing her psychotic behavior to continue.

Post by Guest »

God. Here we go....

Future clickbait:
I’m a pregnant bride???
Do embryos kick?!
Do sperm kick?!
Stealing a baby?!
Ratbaby names?!

ImageImageImage but yes though to the last part. Her whole family is whack for allowing her psychotic behavior to continue.

Bsweet27
Informer
Informer

Post by Bsweet27 »

She messed up her birth control and didnt tell Ant during their vacation, probably cuz it was the only time they had sex since they were drunk the whole time and she thought a baby might come from it. If she wants a baby she needs to tell Ant up front and he needs to be a willing participant in the act. Why does she want an "accident" baby?.. a big whoops before the wedding, but not really a whoops cuz she planned it. Why was she acting all upset at the fact that she might be? She literally planned it out and even knew about implantation bleeding timing.

StassiM
Learner
Learner

Post by StassiM »

EmmasMommy wrote:
ohokaysusan wrote:

--

I feel like somebody posted it a while back but it was on Snapchat, so I don’t have it. Sorry ☹️

Yes, I did! Here it is doll

StassiM
Learner
Learner

Post by StassiM »

EmmasMommy wrote:
ohokaysusan wrote:

--

Yes, I did! Here it is doll

ohokaysusan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohokaysusan »

bubbles_328 wrote:
EmmasMommy wrote:Can anyone give the me TLDW on the new vlog?
Her amazing camera skills in the beginning made me motion sick and I can’t watch it.

I know what u mean, I am the same way w her videos most of the time. Makes me so fucking sick Image

Anyways let’s see if I can give a break down:

-two min in they have Greyson at the dog park drinking that nasty muddy waterImage

-she complains abt the weather (at the dog park and in the next clip in the car....ie: How hot it is, how she is soooo ready for fall blah blah)

-in the car she complains even more about the weather (again) and also bitches abt her car and how it’s messed up so much in the 2 years she’s had it. She complains abt her extensions not matching her current length of real hair and that they’re “too long”.

-she goes on and on and on abt how busy she is and how her side business has picked up so much.

-she stops by Chik Fil A to get a salad (bc it’s not that bad for her) and says it’s bc she doesn’t want to dirty more dishes up at her house to have to wash.

-says again how busy she is and overwhelmed bc of all the wedding planning and her side job w weddings and trying to maintain both her channels.

-she unboxes a huge package from TooFaced of the Tutti-frutti collection (the whole time looking miserable) the only part abt it she seemed remotely excited abt was the bag it came in saying she’ll use it for a beach bag. Claims she’ll give her friends a lot of the extra shades of foundation.

-next clip is of her going thru her closet “purging items”. Says she has 3 big bags of stuff to donate. She shows Anthony’s side and said “that’s all he gets” also says she’s use to having 2 closets to herself and she hates their current closet.

-last clip is of her saying she’s cooking dinner bc Rat isn’t home yet and it’s like 9:15pm. Image. She goes on to say she needs all this organizational stuff to organize her makeup area before she can start. admits usually she just shuts stuff up in a room when she gets overwhelmed with it and deals with it later. (Basically just a way to convince herself she ‘needs’ to go buy more shit to help herself organize all the while complaining abt all the shit she already has.... how abt just GET RID OF IT?! A label maker and extra cubby’s and bins and shit is just gonna add to the bulk! But shes addicted to shopping so we know how this will go.. she’ll be doing an organizational haul in an upcoming vlog I’m sure showing all the shit she bought to ‘organize’ with).

Basically 95% if not more of this vlog was her bitching and complaining abt her first world problems. Shocker.

--
give her friends extra shades... but all of her friends are the same 3 shades.. she has not 1 friend of color... or clients... or co-workers.... NOTHING. SMH.

ohokaysusan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohokaysusan »

its katelyn bro wrote:
ohsnapp wrote:Image

Throwback to when she did the ice bucket challenge and said “go ALS!”

--

OMG LMAOOOO

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

She was adamant about wanting her wedding in a catholic church. Now she's saying she messed up her birth control and could potentially walk down the aisle pregnant. Girl, the church don't want you for a reason! Meg used to be such a prude but now she can't stop hinting at the fact that her and Ant not only have sex but are apparently too into each other to be careful about contraception.

Viewingsince2010
Talker
Talker

Post by Viewingsince2010 »

Vanillabeancoolata wrote:
Bsweet27 wrote:She cant handle working at the salon a few days a week and plan her wedding, but thinks she can handle the first trimester of pregnancy and planning a wedding.. girl has NO idea what the first trimester of pregnancy is even like! You are sick and nauseaus every single day. Some women even throw up after every single meal! Why cant she just wait a few more months until the wedding is over with and not have so much on her plate to be able to deal with pregnancy and how much it takes out of you.. Ant said she wont be showing by 5 months? She thinks she can still fit into her dress? I couldnt even fit into jeans by the second month! Let alone month 5! Cant imagine having fit into a wedding dress then and spend the entire day on my feet at such a big event like my own wedding! She is going insane

It’s not like that for everyone. I’ve never had morning sickness/any sickness even once with either of my kids.

I'm just asking because I'm curious lol do have boys or girls or both. I'm pregnant and we aren't finding out the gender. I haven't had any morning sickness this pregnancy so I'm hoping it's a boy.

Cupcake-xo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cupcake-xo »

can i just say that meg has a very negative aura!!! she's is soooo negative.. i seen a comment where somebody said "meg has the most hate comments"
i wanted to write something but i just let it go lol but i had to say it in here.. but meg is attracting negativity because her constant complaining. everything i watch her videos whether is youtube, snap, twitter is always negative and complaining. like i feel her negative vibes through the dam screen. she cannot go one day without complaining.

Return to “Megan Leigh”