Following

lpkid
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiBashton: Punching and Losing Friends - Part 7

Post by lpkid »

Thanks for choosing my title!! My first title :')

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

remi is really racking up those threads huh 8-)

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Following

twinzrk
Learner
Learner

Post by twinzrk »

i didnt watch her new vlogs yet, but looking at the screencaps.. who wears sandals to a hike?! who wears such uncomfy clothes to a hike?! this girl needs help asap

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Someone please watch that "Why I'm scared to open up" vlog? I cant handle her right now.

Why does she keep addressing the topic? It can only be because she keeps reading what we post here. None of her minions tell her she isnt opening up enough. They always tell her she doesnt have to explain anything and how they're so proud of her because she's the queen!

usagibaby
Learner
Learner

Post by usagibaby »

love the new title name :tu:

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

quietcat6 wrote:Someone please watch that "Why I'm scared to open up" vlog? I cant handle her right now.

Why does she keep addressing the topic? It can only be because she keeps reading what we post here. None of her minions tell her she isnt opening up enough. They always tell her she doesnt have to explain anything and how they're so proud of her because she's the queen!
It’s not anything at all. She just mentions the Niki video and how she was “so so so scared”. She doesn’t even reveal anything at all. The same generic glaZing over of bs as usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

I can't believe there is a part 7! :rofl: Remi get your life together girl!

kathysantoni
Debater
Debater

Post by kathysantoni »

She says absolutely NOTHING and keeps talking in circles. Although towards the end of the video she says something like "growing up in an Asian family I was told to keep family things in family." Basically keep things private and now that she's 'growing up' shes learning to open up. Claims to contentiously state that there is "A LOT I'm dealing with" then prattles on about family/friends/relationships/guys all occurring in her daily life that no one knows.

Blah blah blah, I've said it before with her but Blink 182 was right, nobody likes you when you're 23.
Remi, go to therapy and wear clothes in the right size. That pink tank top she was wearing in the beginning of the video fit her great.
"STOP GLAM SHAMING ME!!!"

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

Remi's idea of "being genuine," "opening up," and being, "really really really really vulnerable..."

Is simply talking in a softer, "serious," voice instead of her fake, overenthusiastic shouting that she normally does but still saying nothing and talking in circles.

kathysantoni wrote:She says absolutely NOTHING and keeps talking in circles. Although towards the end of the video she says something like "growing up in an Asian family I was told to keep family things in family." Basically keep things private and now that she's 'growing up' shes learning to open up. Claims to contentiously state that there is "A LOT I'm dealing with" then prattles on about family/friends/relationships/guys all occurring in her daily life that no one knows. .
HAHAHAHA. Sure. You were raised to keep things, "private," so you started a vlog in High School? What are you dealing with at home? We noticed you haven't filmed at home since last fall? Did you punch out your parents and brother too? Oh wait, you admitted you did that before... so did you punch one of them AGAIN?

twinzrk
Learner
Learner

Post by twinzrk »

watching that video with niki, hey at least remi knew she was creating a false reality by editing her pictures.. and sadly, she's still in that false reality.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

ew wtf is she even wearing when they went out with her instructor :barf: also love how she tried to make it sound like a date, ummmm okaaaayyyyy :roll:

gee remi, maybe you're feeling that way because you're living a fake life and have 0 real friends or hobbies.. and you know deep down you're just a bitch who has changed for the worse. Honestly she should go and see a therapist, she has the time AND money.. but noooo off to the psychic she goes :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

Post by Guest »

I get the feeling like this is the wrong time for her to be dating. She said it herself, she is going through so much changes. She clearly is trying to figure herself out, so maybe she should seek help instead of seeking a guy. Because she could fall for anything hard. Probably feels pressure because most of AZn girl squad has/had serious relationships but honestly I don't understand which friend would encourage her to date right now because she is going through so much right now.

pinkcoconuts
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkcoconuts »

LPcorazon wrote:I get the feeling like this is the wrong time for her to be dating. She said it herself, she is going through so much changes. She clearly is trying to figure herself out, so maybe she should seek help instead of seeking a guy. Because she could fall for anything hard. Probably feels pressure because most of AZn girl squad has/had serious relationships but honestly I don't understand which friend would encourage her to date right now because she is going through so much right now.
She seems like the type of girl to think that a relationship will solve all of her problems. Like those cheesy stories where they both figure out her issues together.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

what is the point of bringing stuff up in a vlog if she's just going to vaguely talk about it

lpkid
Talker
Talker

Post by lpkid »

kathysantoni wrote:She says absolutely NOTHING and keeps talking in circles. Although towards the end of the video she says something like "growing up in an Asian family I was told to keep family things in family." Basically keep things private and now that she's 'growing up' shes learning to open up. Claims to contentiously state that there is "A LOT I'm dealing with" then prattles on about family/friends/relationships/guys all occurring in her daily life that no one knows.

Blah blah blah, I've said it before with her but Blink 182 was right, nobody likes you when you're 23.
Remi, go to therapy and wear clothes in the right size. That pink tank top she was wearing in the beginning of the video fit her great.
Uhh what? I'm Asian and I completely understand the tendency for Asians (including myself) to keep things to themselves. But Remi needs to realize that she grew up in a very nontraditional Asian household. I would never do 99% of the things that Remi has done (drop out of college to pursue YT, embarrass herself on the internet, film her family for the whole world to see, etc) in fear of what my family would think and Remi's parents seem very laidback and privileged. Growing up in an Asian family doesn't justify her incredible immaturity, fakeness, and ability to lose friends at an astonishing rate. Nobody wants her to tell us everything that has happened in her life, and I do believe she has the right to keep some things private, but the least she could do is be honest about the things in her life that are public, like what happened to this friend or why she wears ill-fitting clothes or why she acts so immature.

Treesformees
Talker
Talker

Post by Treesformees »

I don’t understand how she even functions wearing something like that red top. It was literally covering maybe an inch of her tits and she was just pouring out of it everywhere including the arms. On a hike? Let alone just sitting still? I just don’t get why she thinks choosing a smaller size looks good. Wearing clothes that FIT makes you automatically look thinner. Having clothes fit means not having spillage and being able to move your arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “MissRemiAshten”