Gabi 'Yeah This Aint It' & Niki "The Unpopular One"DeMartino - Part 7

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi 'Yeah This Aint It' & Niki "The Unpopular One"DeMar

Post by sparkles »

I find it weird that she had Ariana's hairstyle, like someone mentioned she could be a double that no one even noticed/notices in the video.

glittertorres
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by glittertorres »

sparkles wrote:I find it weird that she had Ariana's hairstyle, like someone mentioned she could be a double that no one even noticed/notices in the video.
Stunt double that gets hit by the bus. :rofl:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

glittertorres wrote:
sparkles wrote:I find it weird that she had Ariana's hairstyle, like someone mentioned she could be a double that no one even noticed/notices in the video.
Stunt double that gets hit by the bus. :rofl:
Reminded me of this lmfao [tweet][/tweet]

jmqueen575
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jmqueen575 »

radishes wrote:
ivyleagueofgossip wrote:
Castiel wrote:Looks like Colleen is in the video too, and Ariana follows her on Instagram... Gabi, not so much.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Colleen is also in the music industry and I know she is really close with Frankie so I assume she's a family friend? Gabi on the other hand...they just needed a wannabe lol
Yeah Colleen and Ariana have been friends for a while, there’s old videos of Ariana on Colleen’s channel from when she was mainly known for being on victorious. I forget the history of how they became family friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colleen was her vocal coach for a while. At the very beginning, I think when she was on Sam and Cat

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

so, was that black friday haul prerecorded because of the ad for guess?

it was so lack luster either way. :?

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I will be shocked if I see either of them in any of those guess clothes.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

If you're 'so happy and in love' then let it be and forget those girls, getting em fired isn't the way to get back at them, smh.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

sparkles wrote:If you're 'so happy and in love' then let it be and forget those girls, getting em fired isn't the way to get back at them, smh.

She's so freaking childish, everytime she has problems with someone her first thought is to sue or fire them. She even shares her thoughts in vlogs. It's like she's incapable of ignoring anything she doesn't like and function like a sane adult. I mean for god's sake even children know to ignore people they dislike.

And i doubt the person she met actually said that, probably just saying she looked better before which is true and she took it as a personal attack. And her lips look like shit anyway, it's not even nicely done, it's not like it's hard to notice.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

oh my god why is she such a cow, I also get my lips filled and if I went and reported people to their manager every time they made a comment about my big lips, I’d have a right rep for being a sulky bitch. get a grip gabi.

bayway
Informer
Informer

Post by bayway »

Gabi is what happens when middle class/rich girls from suburbs who live in a bubble their entire lives gain a social media following. She was obviously way too pampered her whole life considering she can't take criticism at all and I highly doubt they were bullied as they say
...yikes

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Loool this just proves she’s too pussy to have said anything to their faces so she took it to twitter to try and feel like a bad ass. Funny how nobody can say a single thing about her prolapsed anus lookin lips without facing consequences but the second she makes fun of a homeless man and gets called out she threatens to sue

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Her trying to get Refinery29’s attention so she can LITERALLY HAVE SOMEONE LOSE THEIR JOB is so low and grimy. Okay people from high school were mean, it happens to everyone, but she’s happy and not friends with them so she can easily do the CLASSY thing and move on, right? No.

This reminds me of when she tried to get an Applebees employee fired in one of her vlogs for basically looking at her funny. A minimum wage worker could have been fired (and did get in trouble) because Gabi blows situations like this out of proportion.

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer

Post by cheeringphil »

sparkles wrote:If you're 'so happy and in love' then let it be and forget those girls, getting em fired isn't the way to get back at them, smh.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/VWPXMQz.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>VWPXMQz</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
wait wait what happened?
su'udzon at its finest

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

at first I was shocked at the amount of people supporting her trying to get this girl fired but then I remembered her "fancy babies" are all 12 year olds. if you're so happy why tweet about this at all?
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

godisawomanwhoisme
Learner
Learner

Re: Gabi 'Yeah This Aint It' & Niki

Post by godisawomanwhoisme »

cupcake-bby wrote:

She's so freaking childish, everytime she has problems with someone her first thought is to sue or fire them. She even shares her thoughts in vlogs. It's like she's incapable of ignoring anything she doesn't like and function like a sane adult. I mean for god's sake even children know to ignore people they dislike.

And i doubt the person she met actually said that, probably just saying she looked better before which is true and she took it as a personal attack. And her lips look like shit anyway, it's not even nicely done, it's not like it's hard to notice.
what has refinery 29 got to do with any of this

Oliverbun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Oliverbun »

I just can not imagine someone saying that she has ‘fake ass big lips’ to her face, out of nowhere. It sounds like something she’d write in the script of her ‘show’. Also.. it’s technically just a fact.. her lips are both fake and big

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

godisawomanwhoisme wrote:
cupcake-bby wrote:

That’s probably where the girl works who “insulted” her fucked up lips

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

godisawomanwhoisme wrote:
cupcake-bby wrote:

She mentioned them after threatening to “speak to your manager” (she’s literally a “id like to speak with your manager” person) so I’m assuming one of these old high school people works for refinery29. Unless this person was working while (allegedly) insulting her, why would she talk to their employer?

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Gabi “I’ll Get You Fired” Demartino. Also the way she wrote out those tweets like Ariana does with the shortened letters and what not makes me cringe

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Strawberryjelly wrote:Gabi “I’ll Get You Fired” Demartino. Also the way she wrote out those tweets like Ariana does with the shortened letters and what not makes me cringe

ok but please let this be part of the next thread

Return to “Niki and Gabi”