Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay “creepy pics and luxury trips” Carl

Post by Liddybet »

tkadvil wrote:
sadsong wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:34 pm
Just checked his insta and he looks really rough - dental abscess. Yikes.
Doesn't heavy drinking cause gum disease and tooth decay?
I mean alcohol can cause cavities but it’s not worse than energy drinks or pop on your teeth.. probably either bad luck or negligence (like having a small cavity and not getting it filled) at work here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Well all the butlers have bad teeth. You wouldn't be able to to tell with the work done, but their kids eat really bad. Look at Brock and them have silver caps already. And Carlie feeds her babies sugar and licorice. Maybe genetics mixed with poor choices.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

sadsong wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:34 pm
Just checked his insta and he looks really rough - dental abscess. Yikes.
Oh I had one of those and it was awful, one side of my face with like a big lump :o

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

Yeah I was hospitalised for 5 days with a dental abcess because the infection had spread all through my cheek to my eye socket, ear and jaw. It was horrendous so I just feel bad for anyone who has to endure one. The pressure in my head was unbearable even when I was out of hospital, I slept upright for over a month cause I couldn’t lay flat. Mine was caused by a seed (from. Bread) entering an old root canal. I just feel horrendous for anyone who has to go through it, wouldn’t wish it on an enemy.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:57 am
Well all the butlers have bad teeth. You wouldn't be able to to tell with the work done, but their kids eat really bad. Look at Brock and them have silver caps already. And Carlie feeds her babies sugar and licorice. Maybe genetics mixed with poor choices.
Despite the horrid eating and his kids' teeth problems, Shay seemed to always have very nice teeth and dental hygiene. Just surprises me and I figured it was from all the drinking, or maybe depression

Babadook1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Babadook1 »

So Danna Richards just posted a video saying that she had to move from pocatello to st.george utah cause of ”a work falling out” and that ”she just had to get out of the toxic enviroment” and that the past few months were some of the roughest months of her life. She said in the moving vlog posted last october that she moved to pocatello to work with the shaytards, to make holiday music with them and teach the kids music etc. So curious as to what happened. The usual Shay makes grand plans and gets people to go along with it but never lives up to it?

JSB0422
Talker
Talker

Post by JSB0422 »

Babadook1 wrote:So Danna Richards just posted a video saying that she had to move from pocatello to st.george utah cause of ”a work falling out” and that ”she just had to get out of the toxic enviroment” and that the past few months were some of the roughest months of her life. She said in the moving vlog posted last october that she moved to pocatello to work with the shaytards, to make holiday music with them and teach the kids music etc. So curious as to what happened. The usual Shay makes grand plans and gets people to go along with it but never lives up to it?
Just watched it. I feel bad for her, she left her rent controlled apartment in LA and all her clients, to move to Pocatello just for Shay to completely screw her over. I’m sure he was a total creep toward her too.

GossipJunkie33
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipJunkie33 »

Just saw Shay's IG, I haven't read through this thread yet so I apologize if someone pointed it out, but assuming Gavin has his permit, isn't it illegal for him to be driving with passengers and while listening to music? I'm sure it's different from state to state but in my state you can't have passengers less than 16 years of age and music is strongly discouraged.

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

For many states (including Idaho, as well as my own state), the "front passenger seat" must be occupied by someone with a valid license who is 21 or older. In this case, that'd be Shay.

Also, "during the first six months from the date the license was issued, licensees under 17 are required to limit the number of passengers in the vehicle under 17 to not more than one, barring relation.". So Emmi (and maybe his siblings if they're in the back) wouldn't count, since they're all family.

I've never heard of any state outlawing music for those with permits, and can't find anything for Idaho either.

GossipJunkie33
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipJunkie33 »

bharshe00 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 pm
For many states (including Idaho, as well as my own state), the "front passenger seat" must be occupied by someone with a valid license who is 21 or older. In this case, that'd be Shay.

Also, "during the first six months from the date the license was issued, licensees under 17 are required to limit the number of passengers in the vehicle under 17 to not more than one, barring relation.". So Emmi (and maybe his siblings if they're in the back) wouldn't count, since they're all family.

I've never heard of any state outlawing music for those with permits, and can't find anything for Idaho either.
Ah, very interesting.
I don't think any state outlaws listening to music however I know that the State I live in currently and the one I lived in previously that was very near Idaho strongly discouraged music for new drivers as it was too distracting; either the songs, changing the channel or a combination of both.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I almost never watch anything Butler-related anymore, but Colette's IG stories from DC were interesting. One of Avia's classmates on the trip is full-out wearing a MAGA hat. WOW! I'd be humiliated to be a parent chaperone on that trip, but they are from ultra-conservative Pocatello.... I'm actually a little surprised the kid was allowed to wear it, but I guess it's his right.

lavenderlove
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderlove »

JSB0422 wrote:
Babadook1 wrote:So Danna Richards just posted a video saying that she had to move from pocatello to st.george utah cause of ”a work falling out” and that ”she just had to get out of the toxic enviroment” and that the past few months were some of the roughest months of her life. She said in the moving vlog posted last october that she moved to pocatello to work with the shaytards, to make holiday music with them and teach the kids music etc. So curious as to what happened. The usual Shay makes grand plans and gets people to go along with it but never lives up to it?
Just watched it. I feel bad for her, she left her rent controlled apartment in LA and all her clients, to move to Pocatello just for Shay to completely screw her over. I’m sure he was a total creep toward her too.

I'm DYING to know what happened to danna. They've been friends with her for years. I'm sure shay being a total perv had a lot to do with it. She said "toxic" more than once, and "really bad situation"....makes you think it must have been REALLLLY bad. I wish she'd spill. But I know she won't, and I respect that. Shay deserves to be outed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

I have no doubt it's about Shay. He is toxic. I feel so bad for Danna. She had to pay a lot she said. Shay should pay for all her troubles. What an asshole.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

I watched Danna's video. I feel really bad for her. Does anyone know if she's Mormon? I lived in Pocatello for a year and HATED it! If you aren't Mormon, it's sort of hard to really fit in there—especially if you are single and female. Plus, there really isn't much to do there.

I'd love to know what happened. She was close to the Butlers for years and years, so it must have been some huge issue.

I've also noticed it seems that Shay and Charles aren't really that close anymore. I wonder if the Butlers cut a lot of people out of their life for some reason?

But it seems extra shitty to have Danna move all the way to Idaho (the middle of nowhere) and then fire her...if that's what actually happened. Whatever happened must have happened around late December/early January. She was still doing stuff with TMV in December.

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

space_cadet wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:34 pm
I've also noticed it seems that Shay and Charles aren't really that close anymore. I wonder if the Butlers cut a lot of people out of their life for some reason?
Doubt it. Shay tweeted about Charles' baby back in January

So did Colette

Charles tweeted a happy birthday to Shay on March 5.

So unless Shay decided to cut Charles out of his life within the past 2 months, and Charles never got the memo... I think they're fine.

lavenderlove
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderlove »

It's sad too because I think the kids really liked her. I am pretty sure danna used to follow shay on insta, and now she doesn't. She still follows the butler women. If it were just business differences, or "boss and employee" issues, I don't think she would emphasize how toxic it was there. And then she wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. I didn't like the idea of her living in pocotelo. She couldn't make any friends, no boyfriend, even though I think she was giving it a good effort. I don't think she could have been happy there, even IF things at the butlers were going well. So weird. I just want to know!!!!! I do like danna, and she got away from that creep, then good for her.

icp
Talker
Talker

Post by icp »

lavenderlove wrote:
JSB0422 wrote:

I'm DYING to know what happened to danna. They've been friends with her for years. I'm sure shay being a total perv had a lot to do with it. She said "toxic" more than once, and "really bad situation"....makes you think it must have been REALLLLY bad. I wish she'd spill. But I know she won't, and I respect that. Shay deserves to be outed.

I don’t know if this means anything or not, but she doesn’t follow Shay on Instagram anymore. Shay still follows her, though. Image

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

Looks like Colette was in Washington DC with Avia, Kayli Anne Brailee this weekend. Shay was at home “babysitting” lmso

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Post by 2candy2 »

Oh wow, that sucks for Danna, Shay's not an organised person to work with let alone move and leave everyone you know for. She said it was a toxic living environment for both she and her brother though, maybe also people were judging them or trying to convert them or something? Anyway it speaks volumes that she 'bawled' on the drive out because she was so relieved. Hope she feels better now.

Awks that the Butlers were there helping her when she moved in then she did all the moving out stuff alone.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shay “creepy pics and luxury trips” Carl

Post by FleekCucumber »

space_cadet wrote:I almost never watch anything Butler-related anymore, but Colette's IG stories from DC were interesting. One of Avia's classmates on the trip is full-out wearing a MAGA hat. WOW! I'd be humiliated to be a parent chaperone on that trip, but they are from ultra-conservative Pocatello.... I'm actually a little surprised the kid was allowed to wear it, but I guess it's his right.
Really? We went to DC last summer and almost all of the kids in our group got MAGA hats including my son. Humiliated? Why? It’s a hat? Getting that hat in DC is like getting a coconut drink in Hawaii. It really isn’t a big deal. Hundreds and hundreds of people wear them while in DC. My son hasn’t worn his since.

There’s a lot of things to judge Shay over, but mentioning a kids hat is kinda stretching.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”