Charles Gross: Penis May Be small, Lies are Tall (Part 7)

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Charles Gross: Penis May Be small, Lies are Tall (Part 7

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Perez just boosted Charles' viewership. before that Charles' views were going down, down, down. Now watch as people start to follow Charles, and I bet his last three videos will have more views that than past three months of videos combined.

Two toxic people attacking each other... I swear if I thought either of them had half a brain, I would have said this was staged.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Delet This »

Shits Bananans wrote:
Julie_Gross wrote:For those saying Perez went to far with the allegations of sexual abuse and the predicted suicide by Charles I say so what! Charles is a vile piece of shit. He thinks he can say whatever he wants and get away with it. He meant his match.
Charles is saying hateful and gross shit all the time, that’s right. Putting that kind of content out on a regular, he had backlash coming, for sure. But Charles does not target a singular person, speculating on traumatizing past events, that involves criminal behavior of family members. He has a couple of reaction videos, he has his made up stories about made up people, sure, but mostly he hates on groups of nameless people. Perez was off limits and I couldn’t even get through the whole video. Perez has always been a nasty creature, but at least when he drew dicks and cum on the faces of real celebrities, he was mildly amusing. I love the snark on Charles like the next person, but he is still a human being and his family, as much as they are responsible for the monster they created or at least feed, did not chose to be on YouTube.
Did Perez's toddler daughter when Charles said she needs a nose job and lipo? Or did his parents and sister Jamie encourage the anteater Hoover vacuum blowjob vids and skinny fat nude pics by this buffoon?
I'm just wondering if Perez's baby needs a nose job and better muscle tone at age 3 what is Charles excuse for going 21 years beyond that with Camel nose and body like a microwaved Olive Garden bread stick??

I mean if he expects more than a 3 year old than himself in mid 20s and being so "fucking rich" then I guess go off, Sis.

YokoOhNo
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by YokoOhNo »

Charles' reaction doesn't surprise me. I'd be curious to see the inner workings of his thought process though. Given Perez's appearance and history why did he chose to single out his daughter? Shock value? Views? I'm assuming he's gunning for Perez to make a followup video but even with this drama his viewership are around where they were during the whole sex tape incident as opposed to the glory years of 2015-2016 and NOBODY is going to subscribe after last nights shit show.

I am starting to question his parent's a bit more though. Charles is so isolated and unintelligent that I doubt he developed all of these views and propensities on his own. I'd argue that if this was not the case most parents would attempt curb such behavior in adolescence.

Cowbway
Informer
Informer

Post by Cowbway »

Jamalama67 wrote:As for Charles owning one or more apartments in the building - if this is true - there are all kinds of reasons this may be the case. It could be he was left some real estate when his grandmother died. It could be a good tax shelter for his parents to keep their holdings in his name. I suspect the latter since, by his own account, his parents have a good deal of control over his day-to-day finances. If they were living in a unit that was truly his, not just in name, I hardly think they'd be in a position to cut him off, financially, freeze credit cards, etc. if he owns the unit they live in, it's not the same as being rich. Owning someone is not the same as having access to cash. Let's say he DOES own the unit where they live - he's not getting rent from it. It's a valuable assett that he can borrow against, but debts need to be paid, and cash to pay back a loan or cover a line of credit does not just appear out of thin air. I was a homeowner in NYC. People thought I was wealthy. I used to hear, "Oh, man...you've got it made, owning THAT place!" It could not have been further from the truth. True, I had no rent to pay but, as the owner of a 125 year old brownstone, I was responsible for every bit of maintanance. I was not collecting rent from the property, because it was my residence. When I borrowed against the house, I for sure had to pay back those loans with interest. Could I have rented the house out for lots of money? Sure. And then move WHERE? Like I said - I was NOT rolling in cash, so I would not have been able to afford anything big or nice. Why would I have moved from a very nice house where I paid no rent, into a small, oversized apartment in a less desirable neighborhood, AND taken on the headaches of being a landlord? Any profit I would have made would have JUST covered my rent, maintenance of the property, and salary for a superintendent. It made more sense to keep living in a really beautiful place that I owned outright. Other people thought I should sell the house and enjoy the cash. Hello, have you heard of the Tax Code? Do you have any idea what the capital gains tax is on real estate, if you don't re-invest in real estate? Owning real estate in a desirable city such as NY or SF or Chicago can be a double-edged sword, and does NOT mean one is wealthy or has access to cash.

If Charles actually owned his apartment and held the deed or any of the other units in the building, given his nature of being the most braggadocio vapid twink, do you seriously believe he wouldn't be shoving it down viewers throats every chance he got? No. There has to be another explanation. Maybe he was named after his grandfather and his name was Charlie? Because even if the title was real it would be under Charles, not Charlie wouldn't it?

Post by Guest »

i just dont understand why his parent continue to live with him

if they are the owners they need to kick him out now, between him constantly being all up in their bedroom filiming, him using their bathroom all the time, him talking about his sex life in the bathroom at 4 in the morning under their roof, they must be so fucking disgusted with his behavior

if he is the owner then they should be finding a way to move the hell out themselves and leave him their alone to wake up at 2 in the afternoon to make his weird ass "vlogs" about his corset fetish, poor people, and his fake as hell stories

and like i said before i dont get why jamie is there still too

yeah yeah yeah nyc is expensive but she would hardly be the first person ever in the city in their 20s with 2-4 roommates to make ends meet, millions have done it and survived, at least then she could live with someone who isnt embarrasing and weird and deranged . she could live with someone her age who is working and has goals and likes to travel like she does

Boyle
Debater
Debater

Post by Boyle »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:
Boyle wrote:...He's a very unsavoury character with fascist tendencies.
Speaking of fascism, when he turned to the side in his new weight loss video, he looked like Josef Goebbels. Even head on there are similarities, like the black soulless eyes, lopsided wormy mouth and weak chin. I think Goebbels was even insecure about his looks, if I’m remembering correctly. With the way Chuck was ranting like a lunatic the other day, I think the comparison suits him.
:rofl: You're right there is a resemblance between Goebbels and Gross, plus Goebbels was another short arse. Maybe there was some kind of Boys from Bogata project going on in the 90s and Charlie is one of several Goebbels clones!! :o
Then there was that Goebbels' quote, "A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth." The apple doesn't roll far from the tree. We're onto something Buzzing Bumblard. ;)

Boyle
Debater
Debater

Post by Boyle »

Delet This wrote:
Shits Bananans wrote:
Julie_Gross wrote:For those saying Perez went to far with the allegations of sexual abuse and the predicted suicide by Charles I say so what! Charles is a vile piece of shit. He thinks he can say whatever he wants and get away with it. He meant his match.
...But Charles does not target a singular person, speculating on traumatizing past events, that involves criminal behavior of family members. He has a couple of reaction videos, he has his made up stories about made up people, sure, but mostly he hates on groups of nameless people. Perez was off limits and I couldn’t even get through the whole video...
Did Perez's toddler daughter when Charles said she needs a nose job and lipo?
Sounds like someone is defending Charlie's attack on a small child to get back at PH. If PH was off limits with his suggestion about Charlie's parents then Charlie must be similarly off limits as other people have stated. If someone couldn't get through the whole of the PH video, which only briefly touched on 'that suggestion', then it would seem to me that the viewer has an emotional revulsion to hearing that Charlie is a nasty person. :roll:

SavageGrace
Informer
Informer

Post by SavageGrace »

Goebbels was short with a club foot and a shortened leg (which required him to wear a corrective shoe & brace)... but unlike Charlie, he had a massive amount of charisma (and money... and power) that got him in the sack with a lot of gorgeous movie stars. Will Charles ever be able to say the same? Highly, HIGHLY doubtful. ;)
:flower:

Shits Bananans
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shits Bananans »

Delet This wrote:
Shits Bananans wrote:
Charles is saying hateful and gross shit all the time, that’s right. Putting that kind of content out on a regular, he had backlash coming, for sure. But Charles does not target a singular person, speculating on traumatizing past events, that involves criminal behavior of family members. He has a couple of reaction videos, he has his made up stories about made up people, sure, but mostly he hates on groups of nameless people. Perez was off limits and I couldn’t even get through the whole video. Perez has always been a nasty creature, but at least when he drew dicks and cum on the faces of real celebrities, he was mildly amusing. I love the snark on Charles like the next person, but he is still a human being and his family, as much as they are responsible for the monster they created or at least feed, did not chose to be on YouTube.
Did Perez's toddler daughter when Charles said she needs a nose job and lipo? Or did his parents and sister Jamie encourage the anteater Hoover vacuum blowjob vids and skinny fat nude pics by this buffoon?
I'm just wondering if Perez's baby needs a nose job and better muscle tone at age 3 what is Charles excuse for going 21 years beyond that with Camel nose and body like a microwaved Olive Garden bread stick??

I mean if he expects more than a 3 year old than himself in mid 20s and being so "fucking rich" then I guess go off, Sis.
There’s no excuse for that. It’s vile and awful, I agree.

KathyG1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KathyG1 »

So I tried to post earlier, but my internet was going in and out so I lost my post.
Today I read a lot all about NARCISSISM on YouTube! Holy crap, Charles appears to be the consummate narcissist! I learned that they are not born with it, it’s made! Parents shower excessive and constant praise for any efforts made in school, sports, etc. But when the child needs and/or craves emotional help, the parents are absent. Also, some narcissism results from traumatic events. With narcissism, egos are all they have. They lack any empathy for anyone. A lot will rely on their good looks, youth, monies, accomplishments....but when any of these are gone, and attention is no longer being paid, they suffer. They also can’t give of themselves if they aren’t going to be the center of attention. They are incapable of having true friends, true loves, because it’s only about their own self and supplying the attention their ego demands. I could go on and on. It was all so interesting.
One more thing, narcissists crave attention so much that it doesn’t matter if it’s negative. They are able to get very mad, very fast. Also, when the become old, and have nothing left to show off, they become bitter and negative.
It’s really sad.

Shits Bananans
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shits Bananans »

Boyle wrote:
Delet This wrote:
Shits Bananans wrote:
...But Charles does not target a singular person, speculating on traumatizing past events, that involves criminal behavior of family members. He has a couple of reaction videos, he has his made up stories about made up people, sure, but mostly he hates on groups of nameless people. Perez was off limits and I couldn’t even get through the whole video...
Did Perez's toddler daughter when Charles said she needs a nose job and lipo?
Sounds like someone is defending Charlie's attack on a small child to get back at PH. If PH was off limits with his suggestion about Charlie's parents then Charlie must be similarly off limits as other people have stated. If someone couldn't get through the whole of the PH video, which only briefly touched on 'that suggestion', then it would seem to me that the viewer has an emotional revulsion to hearing that Charlie is a nasty person. :roll:
Haha, no. I’m not sure if Charles video was even up when I typed that, so I did not even know about what he said about his daughter at that time. So no defending here. I have no personal ties to Perez Hilton other that I was reading his blog a lot in my mid 20s - so there’s no reason to get back at him for me. I am also a German woman living in Hamburg in my mid 30s, currently 25 weeks pregnant. I’m not a native English speaker, I feel like you can tell sometimes by how write, even though I am married to an American. If you are hinting that I might be Charles defending himself...;)
Oh, and I love hearing that Charles is a nasty person. That’s why I frequent this forum. :) I just find Perez Hilton equally gross (that’s why I stopped reading his blog and switched over to Dlisted like ten years ago) and his sexual abuse claims awful.

Julie_Gross
Learner
Learner

Post by Julie_Gross »

I think Perez Hilton is right. I don’t think Charles lives in the UWS. I live 2 blocks from him on 104th/Broadway and Charles is on 104th/Riverside Dr. I’ve never seen him at all walking about when I’m out grocery shopping/walking dog. The Douglas projects are right near us too on 104th. So if you think he lives in this upscale Manhattan area of NY then you’re wrong. His whole online image is a joke.

Pinkloubs88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pinkloubs88 »

He's in the manic stage. Look how fast he's talking and his ideas are all over the place.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

YokoOhNo wrote:Wow what a week! I know everyone has flagged a number of troubling issues, but I really found the racial undertones of that tirade to be the most disgusting thing I’ve heard him say to date.
I've had a rough weekend, so I haven't tuned in fully with focus on any of the new ones - in which video were the racial undertones? Can you guide me in? Anyone?

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

Julie_Gross wrote:I think Perez Hilton is right. I don’t think Charles lives in the UWS. I live 2 blocks from him on 104th/Broadway and Charles is on 104th/Riverside Dr. I’ve never seen him at all walking about when I’m out grocery shopping/walking dog. The Douglas projects are right near us too on 104th. So if you think he lives in this upscale Manhattan area of NY then you’re wrong. His whole online image is a joke.
Charles assertion that he lives in an upscale neighborhood is a perennial source of amusement to me. Every time he makes this claim, I'll pop up to refute it. He does indeed live at 104th and Riverside. You've probably never seen him because he's usually inside his bedroom or inside an Uber. Constantly stating that he lives on the Upper West Side is a staple in his videos. "Classy" places like Lincoln Center and the Dakota are also on the Upper West Side, but they're so far south of Charles' area that they're almost in a different time zone. Besides, to real New Yorkers, the Upper West Side only extends as far north as 96th Street, its historical boundary. It was only through the efforts of real estate brokers that the northern boundary has been switched in the popular mind to 110th Street. This enables questionable areas such as Charles' neighborhood to escape its traditional stigma as an undesirable area dominated by the massive Frederick Douglass Houses, one of the largest low-income housing developments in the world. To me, and to anyone else who truly knows the city, he lives in Bloomingdale, the proper name for the area defined by 96th Street to the south and 110th Street to the north.

Charles has such a feeling of inferiority. It's behind everything he does. His youth, spent in private schools whose tuition represented a genuine sacrifice on the part of his parents, only taught him to feel deficient and envious surrounded by children from genuinely wealthy families. The perceived scorn he felt at school has never left him. The need to present an elite image is ever present. So he talks about his perfume that he has "flown in" from Spain, and his family's tea in hand-tied teabags that is "flown in" from France. He says he spent $90,000 on his body in one month, after consulting with his "accountant." What he probably did was buy out the diet pills, laxatives, and enemas at his local Duane Reade and binge on that for 30 days.

As his YouTube income dwindles, as the allowance he receives from his parents fails to keep pace with inflation, and as he runs out of things to sell on Depop, the more we'll get stories about his wealth and his exclusive environment. His problem, however, is that he has no idea how truly wealthy people think, act, and live. His middle-class upbringing hasn't given him the imagination or scope to create a convincing storyline. He can only rely on what he reads in Vanity Fair and Vogue and what he sees on television and Netflix.

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

Miscellaneous trivia:

In his "Real Truth" video, Charles says his "country house" is in an area that has virtually no crime. He makes the implication that "no crime" means it is inhabited by high-income elites. The "country house" is actually a small cabin-like structure. It's in Bantam, a low-income rural town with a population of about 800 people. The only "classy" thing about it is that it is within driving distance of Litchfield, a genuinely desirable town. The last reported median household income for Bantam was $32,167. For all of Connecticut, the median household income is $73,433.

Between May 23 and 26 next year, I'll be in New Haven for the 25th Anniversary of the Yale Class of 1994. Charles said his parents hired Yale-educated tutors to augment the knowledge he acquired at school. I'll ask around and see if anyone in my class was lucky enough to have landed this plum position.

YokoOhNo
Learner
Learner

Post by YokoOhNo »

shiznitz wrote:
YokoOhNo wrote:Wow what a week! I know everyone has flagged a number of troubling issues, but I really found the racial undertones of that tirade to be the most disgusting thing I’ve heard him say to date.
I've had a rough weekend, so I haven't tuned in fully with focus on any of the new ones - in which video were the racial undertones? Can you guide me in? Anyone?
Happy to! In regards to my comment I was referring to the 40 minute “Trigger Warning” video but I’ve have had these inclinations toward Charles for some time now. I also want to preface that I was only able to sit through about 20 minutes or so. While Charles never explicitly named a race he cited a number of examples that in my opinion are long standing stereotypes associated with minority communities.

Broadly, Charles was attempting to argue that it was an individuals “education” or lack thereof that led to them being haters of his content. However, when attempting to elaborate on this he said a number of things that I felt had racial undertones/connotations.

For example, at one point Charles claimed that class was linked to education and explained that “educated people” living in “good” areas like Park, Madison and his neighborhood (wealthy white people) would never degrade themselves to resolve altercations by “yelling matches” and “physical fights in the street.” At around the 18 minute mark Charles furthers this by stating, "Where are the highest crime rates…Where?...LOW INCOME! And lower educated parts of urban environments.” And who lives in these areas predominantly Charles? People of color.

I think its interesting that Charles feels that minorities and poor white people are the only ones who could possibly “hate” on his videos – this is why I’m arguing that Mr. and Mrs. Gross aren’t as innocent as we’d like to believe. Fish rot from the head and it wouldn't be the first time a white family with a complex adopts a brown baby to show how worldly and compassionate they are. He didn't develop these views on his own.

YokoOhNo
Learner
Learner

Post by YokoOhNo »

Sorry for the double post I wasn't able to edit...

...Charles also threw some jabs at residents of the Bronx, Queens, & Brooklyn who don’t understand what “maintenance fees” or “neighborhood security” is. He also mocked people who had to walk through “metal detectors” of “free” schools to get an education as well as individuals in need of financial aid or scholarships.

He concludes by citing his hater’s unwillingness to learn and apply themselves as causation for their poverty and lack of intelligence…if that isn’t a page from the Fox News playbook I don’t know what is.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Two toxic people attacking each other... I swear if I thought either of them had half a brain, I would have said this was staged.
I thought the same - and who is to say it wasn't staged? I think it's entirely possible.

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

YokoOhNo wrote:
shiznitz wrote:
I think its interesting that Charles feels that minorities and poor white people are the only ones who could possibly “hate” on his videos – this is why I’m arguing that Mr. and Mrs. Gross aren’t as innocent as we’d like to believe. Fish rot from the head and it wouldn't be the first time a white family with a complex adopts a brown baby to show how worldly and compassionate they are. He didn't develop these views on his own.
I used to think that Charles developed his value system from somewhere other than family influence. I'd support this belief citing Jamie, someone who's clearly intelligent, ambitious, creative, well-educated, and who has already had some notable achievements. Since she and Charles grew up in the same environment, I asserted that Charles developed in the way he did outside of the parents' influence. That may be wrong, however. Jamie doesn't have a YouTube channel where she airs her views. It's possible that she shares many of Charles' attitudes. I recall reading on GG that she used a racial epithet for black people twice. I never heard this, but I've actually seen very few of Charles' videos. I'd also think that if she did use the word, it would have been edited out. Can anyone enlighten me on this? I'm now beginning to think that the parents may share more responsibility for Charles' development than I originally thought.

Return to “Charles Gross”