Bella-Ari
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: EncyclopediaBrownTooth&theCaseoftheMissingViews: Pt 22

Post by Bella-Ari »

:rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Delet This wrote:Hey Rachel pants are a thing. Your face is busted as fuck and youre skinny fat 34 yr old who plays w toys in videos for children- put the cootie cutter shorts away.

wait is she really 34 behaving the way she does???????

damn i feel much better about my maturity level now if she is

SassyNic
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyNic »

whatshouldido wrote:
Delet This wrote:Hey Rachel pants are a thing. Your face is busted as fuck and youre skinny fat 34 yr old who plays w toys in videos for children- put the cootie cutter shorts away.

wait is she really 34 behaving the way she does???????

damn i feel much better about my maturity level now if she is
Google says she just turned 33. She was born on August 3, 1985

Nzkristy
Talker
Talker

Post by Nzkristy »

Anyone around my age (30) may remember "bang on the door" groovy chick that was quite popular amongst teens back in the day?
The recent vids with the bright pinks, the glasses and the snaps of those heinous gucci shoes are giving me groovy chick vibes.
Except it isn't 15 years ago and she is also aging like an old hag that smokes to much and od"s on caffeine daily....
Any ways I suck at photo editing but for shits and gigs
1535384628755.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nzkristy
Talker
Talker

Post by Nzkristy »

Or there's also Helga from "Hey Arnold"... pictured here after not being invited to a sleepover or something
hela-pataki-hey-arnold-makeover.jpg
Set to brown tooth vibes going on there

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She's aging like a banana left in the sun.

A past it's prime banana (peppers) in looks and content.

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer

Post by shilohjulia13 »

I’m her age and look soooo much younger/better than her. I really don’t get it, she doesn’t drink or do drugs or smoke (that we know of) and never leaves the house other than to harass the Starbucks drivethru or chuck junk into a Staples cart so no real sun exposure. Never had kids and only been with one guy her whole life. Whyyyyy does she look so bad?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dollsteak
Learner
Learner

Post by dollsteak »

I personally don't remark on the appearance of others unless there's a reason, but I do want to say I agree that her skin looks very aged lately, and I think that's probably from all of the sugar and caffeine. Tbh for a while now there has been a quality about her face and her muscle tone and skin that reminds me of people I have known and know with diabetes. They can have a certain quality to their skin, the looseness and the dryness and the papery-ness, that alcoholics get too that comes from being constantly dehydrated. She may have diabetes from dosing herself with so much sugar for years, or may just need to drink significantly more water.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Compare her complexion and hands to those of Tarababyz who is actually older than her. Night and day.

usagi666
Learner
Learner

Post by usagi666 »

I'm really over her I almost wish I didn't make videos on her cuz I'm stillllll hearing shit. I had some chick emailing me for 3 days telling me to delete the videos bc they would cause bunny stress lmfao like she's not stupid she knew what she was doing. Shane can't help her at this point, she's done. She had 1 chance and she blew it

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Res Judicata
Informer
Informer

Post by Res Judicata »

Yes, nobody should ever be causing Bunny stress. Perfect, perfect little Bunny who never does anything wrong in the eyes of those brainless idiots who hang on her every word. Stress might make those wrinkles in her forehead even deeper.

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

^Why is it ok for Rachel to cause people stress? Why are the few people with the strength to speak up about her crappy behavior attacked? This enabling has gotten way out of hand. How can anyone still defend her after that bitchy entitled Starbucks rant? And that non apology video? Come on peple. I wish the barristas she treated like sh*t were given a dollar everytime Rachel said.."I'm calling the district manager! I'm sure they wouldn't need the job anymore.

But what's strange is it's not just her viewers that are enabling her behavior. Her family and friends are right along with them. From what Iv'e seen (and from Rachel's own mouth) Dogman and her parents seem to twist themselves into pretzels to try and keep her from going off on them. Kat seems more like an organizer/cleaner than an actual friend. Sydney was called Rachel's assistant and Rachel didn't even bother to correct the "mistake". They fly out to see her often but when was the last time Rachel went to see them? Probably never. Why? Because she uses her anxiety as a built in excuse for people to cater to her. That seems to work for her on YouTube too :roll: It's pointless to tell her to go and get help. Rachel seems more than comfortable letting these "loved ones" bend over backwards for her. I swear if she has conscience she hides it well.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

A couple of her stans harassed me on twitter and YouTube comments regarding the "bullying and jealousy" of her and I saw them post some really ugly and profane things about anyone critiquing her or those who made videos on her.

She instigates this idiotic behavior further, narcissisticly by constantly creating drama. Keep in mind this is the 7th brand/company issue she's orchestrated and she's alway depressed, angry, and/or crying over her own content and views. Notice it's always a crisis with her.

Then there's a manipulated calm where's she's all zany and screamy happy playing toys or at Disney or hauling some shit. Then another meltdown or boo hoo session where we learn how she was wronged yet again. Name a guru who has to be talked off a ledge over some fucking trivial shit a 14 year old hand waves as often as this piece of work. And it's all lies. Her forever 21 victimization they wouldn't let her mom in the fitting room and that was inconsiderate of her mental illness of not wanting to be alone in fittings rooms the dumb bitch filmed herself in store dressing rooms alone 10x after. Her saying she HAS to get her tea refills via drivethru due to social anxiety negates her comments about not having social anxiety and being filmed and pic'd in crowded places weekly. And she's a germophobe like 137x more than we can imagine which is why she litters and is So WeIrD but also collects garbage, goes without showering, and had mold in her mouth for yrs cuz she's afraid of bacteria!

I mean it's cool and all she thinks contrived mental illness is a hall pass to be an entitled dick and get attention. That doesn't feed into any stigmas or institutionalized resentment at all.

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

She is a crack whore!

Neymar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neymar »

Y’all really need to chill lmao this whole website is crazy. If y’all get this worked up about some girl u don’t know I can’t imagine how horrible you’d be if something actually affected you. I swear I can’t imagine being so pressed all the time

mathematical
Learner
Learner

Post by mathematical »

Neymar wrote:Y’all really need to chill lmao this whole website is crazy. If y’all get this worked up about some girl u don’t know I can’t imagine how horrible you’d be if something actually affected you. I swear I can’t imagine being so pressed all the time
Yet you're pressed enough to comment... :roll:

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer

Post by shilohjulia13 »

This is a gossip site. No one is walking around in their real life mad about *~GrAv3YaRD gIRL~* no one gives a fuck about her and she doesn’t affect anyone’s life. Spending a few minutes on a gossip message board and sharing ur opinion about something or someone hardly makes u “pressed.” She’d be lucky if anyone actually was, because it would keep her relevant.

Her content is sooooo stale at this point. Literally it’s like watching the creepy older mentally ill lady in ur neighborhood all the kids laughed about growing up when they’d ride their bikes past her house, hoping to catch a glimpse. She hides in that creepy dirty room in her shorts and tie die shirt with her dirty hair in a bun and no makeup playing with squishy toys at 3am. In her mid 30’s not married with no kids, needing her mommy to go in a dressing room with her because she’s scared. Wtf?! If this was anyone other than a YouTuber people would think she needed to be in a mental hospital. She can clearly never have a “normal” job so she better figure out wtf she’s gonna do when her channel completely tanks in the next year.

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer

Post by shilohjulia13 »

This is a gossip site. No one is walking around in their real life mad about *~GrAv3YaRD gIRL~* no one gives a fuck about her and she doesn’t affect anyone’s life. Spending a few minutes on a gossip message board and sharing ur opinion about something or someone hardly makes u “pressed.” She’d be lucky if anyone actually was, because it would keep her relevant.

Her content is sooooo stale at this point. Literally it’s like watching the creepy older mentally ill lady in ur neighborhood all the kids laughed about growing up when they’d ride their bikes past her house, hoping to catch a glimpse. She hides in that creepy dirty room in her shorts and tie die shirt with her dirty hair in a bun and no makeup playing with squishy toys at 3am. In her mid 30’s not married with no kids, needing her mommy to go in a dressing room with her because she’s scared. Wtf?! If this was anyone other than a YouTuber people would think she needed to be in a mental hospital. She can clearly never have a “normal” job so she better figure out wtf she’s gonna do when her channel completely tanks in the next year.

The only thing that MIGHT make people interested again is if she and Dogman has a wedding and/or had a baby. I don’t think she’s mother material but i could see her being so desperate for views/money that she’d do it.

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer

Post by shilohjulia13 »

The only thing that MIGHT make people interested again is if she and Dogman has a wedding and/or had a baby. I don’t think she’s mother material but i could see her being so desperate for views/money that she’d do it.

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer

Post by shilohjulia13 »

Return to “grav3yardgirl”