TashaBoo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

Post by TashaBoo »

Pure speculation here:

So, from the tags in their videos, a lot of us think that Sarah found out she was pregnant at the end of June, right? Still, that's a bit early to announce a pregnancy (isn't it usually 3 months people usually wait?)... Maybe this "SHOCK" pregnancy is going to be the excuse as to why they decide to cancel their travel plans at last minute, instead of admitting (again, this is speculation, based on that tweet above!) that Chris is possibly out on bail and maybe can't leave the country? Just putting it out there.

SarahGard1983
Informer
Informer

Post by SarahGard1983 »

TashaBoo wrote:Pure speculation here:

So, from the tags in their videos, a lot of us think that Sarah found out she was pregnant at the end of June, right? Still, that's a bit early to announce a pregnancy (isn't it usually 3 months people usually wait?)... Maybe this "SHOCK" pregnancy is going to be the excuse as to why they decide to cancel their travel plans at last minute, instead of admitting (again, this is speculation, based on that tweet above!) that Chris is possibly out on bail and maybe can't leave the country? Just putting it out there.
I've thought it strange that they're not already on holiday. Usually as soon as school is out they are bundling the girls in to the car for their next adventure. There's been a lot of time at home which isn't like the Inghams at all

BoringGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BoringGirl »

I am surprised they didn’t do a stand alone video... the whole thing seems very mushed together. Not special.

He spent so much time putting together that million subs video but this announcement seems meh. I’m not doubting that she is pregnant but the video wasn’t very convincing.

Edit - A baby has been on the cards for so long I don’t believe Chris hasn’t thought about the announcement video in that time.

Sassenach2018
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sassenach2018 »

BoringGirl wrote:I am surprised they didn’t do a stand alone video... the whole thing seems very mushed together. Not special.

He spent so much time putting together that million subs video but this announcement seems meh. I’m not doubting that she is pregnant but the video wasn’t very convincing.

Edit - A baby has been on the cards for so long I don’t believe Chris hasn’t thought about the announcement video in that time.

I have suspected that Sarah has taken over editing of the videos since Jess’s tweet. Which is why Chris was barely in their videos.

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Red tops are usually the tabloids the star sun and mirror

FJSL 2222
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FJSL 2222 »

Agree with everyone saying it's a bit strange they haven't gone more overboard on the pregnancy announcement. Something definitely isn't right with them, hopefully they are feeling the strain from all of Creepy's creepiness.

Not looking forward to tonight's vlog with the fake OTT screaming from the girls.

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Aren’t they supposed to be going away any day , I’m sure Sarah said to Izzy that they’d have a few days rest before they head off on an adventure,
Well mine broke up last Friday so a week ago , shouldn’t they be going any day ?
Also I had a feeling the press wouldn’t touch it copies of the original messages would never be a credible source , plus the whole cliff Richard case with huge compensation being paid must have made them more cautious.

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

katyandtony
Debater
Debater

Post by katyandtony »

prinnyw00 wrote:ITS HAPPENING

The sun -

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6876400/y ... -messages/
Best news I have seen all day.

Just need the Daily Mail now.

Hc995
Learner
Learner

Post by Hc995 »

That’s brutal!! The Sun is the most read newspaper in England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

The sun -

BOOM this has made my Friday <3 :tu: <3 :tu: <3

katyandtony
Debater
Debater

Post by katyandtony »

And they put Sarah's age as 35 I am sure she is younger :D

Love all the sad face pics :D :D

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

Jess and Bella had official photos taken with their photographer and spoke directly to them.. I hope they got paid for it to get some cash behind them for any legal fees if the inghams take action against them :tu: :tu: Jess and bella, you're amazing!!! Brave to go public with this <3 <3 It's a good article..never thought I'd say that about the sun :rofl: The other major newspapers will pick up on it now.

It says earlier in the article the police confirmed they received a report July 9th and are looking at the evidence so why does Chris' Lawyer at the end say there's no investigation?

Edit: just noticed this which was split up by pics.. does this mean no investigation?_

Because she is at the age of consent police said they will take all the evidence and look at it because obviously it happened in Florida, so we are in ongoing discussions with them."

Sussex Police said in a statement to The Sun Online: "Police received a report on July 9 that a 16-year-old girl had been contacted on social media while on holiday.

"The person who made contact with her was also believed to be a British man.

"The contacts were of a sexual nature, however they did not meet in person. As the girl was over 16, no offences have been committed.""
Last edited by prinnyw00 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

uwu
Learner
Learner

Post by uwu »

The sun -

Best news I've read all day lmaooooo

katyandtony
Debater
Debater

Post by katyandtony »

The Sun have just tweeted it now they have over a million followers.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

And why doesn’t chris’s Lawyer say he is innocent?

Get in! Well done girls!!!

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

So happy with the timing of this article! Right before the vlog upload and just in time for the new thread title here!!

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

I’m shooketh hahahaha I never thought they’d have the guts to run it whoop !
The lawyer said there is no investigation because they must have received the report and not taken it further as the article said no crime was committed with them being over sixteen which we knew ,
Well soon see how this affects their views over the coming days , don’t be surprised if their subscriber count goes up , even bad publicity is publicly and some that have never heard of the ingham family might check them out after reading about them in the sun ,
I wonder if Chris will take them on for compo or let sleeping dogs lie , the onus would be on the Sun to prove their source than the other way around da da da the plot thickens hahaha
Also how long do you think they can hold out from addressing this issue now it’s mainstream?
Last edited by Aaliyah_uk on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

He needs to get out of that house and away from his girls ASAP. The Sun's readers and after it's inevitably published, the Daily Mail's readers, will not just sit back and do nothing. They will be very vocal and local parents will not like this in the slightest..The Sun specifically stressed that Jess was 16 for a reason even though they can't use the word 'groomed', they're writing this for a specific audience.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Bet they go on holiday right about now .....

Return to “The Ingham Family”