TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P10: Chris and His Creamed Carpets

Post by Tublet83 »

Good points prinnywoo and I hope something is coming out. If it does I think it shows they have timed all of this to get sympathy. I can imagine the statement already “my wife is pregnant these accusations are causing stress blah blah blah”

Also as there was no up to date vlog yesterday as they were using old footage, what was Chris up to seeing a new crisis management team and getting his statement right like the that Emma says??? I’m intrigued

Web30
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Web30 »

Wherever the vlog was ended last night did not look like thier house. Have they gone away again?

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

Tublet83 wrote:Good points prinnywoo and I hope something is coming out. If it does I think it shows they have timed all of this to get sympathy. I can imagine the statement already “my wife is pregnant these accusations are causing stress blah blah blah”

Also as there was no up to date vlog yesterday as they were using old footage, what was Chris up to seeing a new crisis management team and getting his statement right like the that Emma says??? I’m intrigued

That's what I was thinking.. the only other time they missed a day's filming in two whole years was the first day all these allegations came out, I think they probably would have just put the baby announcement clips in a normal vlog if something else wasn't going down.

And they have the baby announcement to Isabelle, Isla and Esme in tonight's vlog (also means they haven't filmed today/yesterday) which according to the R Family mother (no idea how she knows?!) was filmed in their back garden with balloons ages ago even before we knew Sarah was pregnant..and we saw those pink and blue balloons in the back of their car when Isabelle was in it ages ago so she would have known by that point.

Some shit is going down today and they're using these baby vlogs to deflect attention and like you said; to get sympathy.

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

Web30 wrote:Wherever the vlog was ended last night did not look like thier house. Have they gone away again?
I just checked and I think it is their house, I think the velvet furniture in the bottom right is the bottom of Sarah's bed

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Web30 wrote:Wherever the vlog was ended last night did not look like thier house. Have they gone away again?
I am actually surprised they didn’t go on AMAZING SURPRISE holiday no 1 straight after school. Surely the holiday is being timed to escape when the shit hits the fan and in the national press :rofl:

MissPeachy
Learner
Learner

Post by MissPeachy »

Now I’ve had time to digest the pregnancy reveal, I’m really surprised about the vlog they used.
For something like this they really could have bigged it up, made it all soppy like Chris loves to do.
You’d think they’d have the full reveal in one as a stand alone video, alongside the daily vlog like they do with present openings. They could’ve even included telling Jane, telling her friends etc.
Unless they think splitting it = more vlogs = more views? Idk, it seems odd.
Sarah showed more geniune emotion reaching 1 million than she did seeing the positive test. We know she cries happy tears, there were no tears, no “I wish my mum was here”. Nothing, which to me shows they’ve obviously staged this, so why didn’t they go all out? I don’t get it.
I think you’re on the right track with this reveal buying them time for something going on in the background..

Edit; just to clarifyI do believe she’s pregnant, but I think they’ve known for longer than they’re letting on.

BoringGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BoringGirl »

thatoneyoutubefan wrote:right if this isnt proof that it was fake i dont know what is
appreciate i did a frame by frame XD
1.PNG
2.5.PNG
2.PNG
from these you can see that before she had even seen the second test she had that surprised fake omg look on her face
Yep I noticed that too!

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Tublet83 wrote:Good points prinnywoo and I hope something is coming out. If it does I think it shows they have timed all of this to get sympathy. I can imagine the statement already “my wife is pregnant these accusations are causing stress blah blah blah”

Chris won’t say anything as per usual , it’ll be a no comment again from his lawyer , letting the paper know he has a lawyer he has a lawyer you know lol
Lawyers make newspapers nervous , and the story would be totally one sided and biased without input from creepy Chris , he knows what he’s doing alright #sickening

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

Maybe someone with some legal knowledge can chime in here, but the fact they're sending out (what I'm assuming are) cease and desist letters via email, shows that they're not actually all that serious about taking people to court. Emails of this type don't usually fair too well in court because there's no way to prove that the addressee has actually read the notice (unless they admit to reading it).

Why they're not serious about taking people to court, I don't know.... Maybe because the alleged victims aren't lying? Or maybe they are serious about taking people to court but Sarah has bought bargain half price representation for her greasy husband? :?

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

yt_mangement guy now claiming it's been dropped by the tabloids.. hmmm...

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

Never know what to believe with this guy...first a troll and now a public informer? Liar? On their bankroll? Insider? It's so weird.

The media are being so much more careful about running stories about people in the public eye potentially being investigated since the Cliff Richard thing. If that hadn't happened they would have all run with this by now.

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

Unfortunately, I find what he's saying very believable. I don't think we will hear anything.

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

He does, unfortunately, seem very believable and clued up to the situation.

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

prinnyw00 wrote:
TashaBoo wrote:Apologies if anyone has posted this already but in Greenwood Family Vlogs video, 'Why I had to delete my vlogs', the mother says this:

"The people that I was supporting, they've now got several massive media outlets on their side, who are reporting about this issue so, obviously I can't talk about it now, I'm not allowed, but you'll see it out there in the main stream media in the next, probably, day or so"

She also said she got served with a legal "letter" via email!

EDIT: Vlog was posted 26th July

That yt_management person who says he was on their payroll said something is going down today too and Chris has prepared a statement. I know others don't believe anything he says but it's pretty obvious from the start he was involved with the family somehow..maybe he has afterall developed somewhat of a conscious and realised his boss is a paedo/groomer and doesn't want anything to do with that.

The groomercatcher person said Chris is living elsewhere so maybe Sarah might slowly be coming to her senses and wants to leave him, hence setting up her own channel called 'sarah says'.. and maybe that's why chris got that tattoo, to grovel, show how much he loves her and ask her to stay? To prove his loyalty? I dunno. I have no faith in Sarah and she doesn't seem to put her kids first in any situation but just throwing that out there.
How? After "drama" like this before accounts like this have popped up (After the Sam Pepper video, Veeoneeye, Alex, Tom etc).
At the end of the day there's always going to be people who want "in" on the drama, I'd be willing to bet money on this account being fake:
-So the Inghams pay an account (that would easily be deleted for breaking impersonation rules on Twitter) to tweet in support of them
-The person happily and readily over DMs that this is the case
-The Ingham family are sending legal letters left right and centre to people publicly talking about this and it appears there is some sort of gagging order
-The Ingham family forget to include the account they pay to support them in these legal matters and orders, and still appear not to care

I mean they're stupid, but I don't think they're that stupid.

Please don't help someone get off on the "drama" that is really the grooming of vulnerable teenagers

TashaBoo
Debater
Debater

Post by TashaBoo »

TashaBoo wrote: ...Why they're not serious about taking people to court, I don't know.... Maybe because the alleged victims aren't lying? Or maybe they are serious about taking people to court but Sarah has bought bargain half price representation for her greasy husband? :?
Sorry for quoting my own post (lol how vain!), but I just want to say (before the lawyers take offence and come and find me and sue me in my country :?), that this is no way a statement on the ability and professionalism of whatever lawyers the Inghams have hired, it is in reference to how Sarah hammers people to get a bargain (example, looking over Esme's sparkly coat for a loose thread to get a discount) :tu:

Hc995
Learner
Learner

Post by Hc995 »

prinnyw00 wrote:He does, unfortunately, seem very believable and clued up to the situation.

I think they’re very good at appearing to know what they’re talking about. For instance, Facebook and Twitter won’t mediate content. Twitter and Facebook do not publish the content, the individual users do. If this were the case Twitter and Facebook would be hit left, right and centre with legal action. You can’t force them to remove the content because they didn’t publish it. All they could do is ban the account if it does not comply with terms and service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

Sorry for the double post and random topic change but has anyone noticed no new Sassybelle videos since the news came out?

Kind of ruins the whole "life carrying on as usual nothing to see here" thing they've been doing all month

There's no way she's not aware of the allegations, it must be so scary for her having to live with him not knowing what's real and what's not. At least she's in therapy. Hopefully Sarah booked a super discount session bundle

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

CoralCat wrote:Sorry for the double post and random topic change but has anyone noticed no new Sassybelle videos since the news came out?
I noticed that, I wonder if it has anything to do with the real father? Nothing stops the Inghams. Nothing. And Issy seems to enjoy her channel.

Hc995
Learner
Learner

Post by Hc995 »

I think about this a lot. I’m so glad she’s not at school at the moment because children are vicious. Not posting on the other channel is their best bet, having to moderate two channels is probably more effort than it’s worth, financially speaking. I think posting would just expose her to more hate and that shouldn’t be Isabelle’s burden to bear.

Not just that, she’s also forced to act and appear like she’s loving life, having fun, no worries or qualms. Although she annoys me, she seems like a really lovely girl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I was just thinking that about the sympathy. I hope she didn't get pregnant just for that, but I can just see it: "Can't you all leave us alone? I'm litrally pregnant, and stress is bad for me and the baby!" And Chris saying "See? She let me get her pregnant again! She deffo trusts me. Why can't you?"
Gross. Once again, money can NOT buy class.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “The Ingham Family”