The Michalaks - Insufferable Hipster Parents Part 4

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Michalaks - Insufferable Hipster Parents Part 4

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stef has been kicking off on social media saying that his dad was waiting for a heart operation.....and due to covid, it didn't happen.

People are unsubscribing in their droves as they have pointed out that Stef is wealthy enough to have paid for his dad's operation privately. I have to agree - if my dad (died 30 years ago from heart problems) had needed surgery and I could afford it - there wouldn't have been any delay and he might have lived longer.
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Guacamoley
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Michalaks - Insufferable Hipster Parents Part 4

Post by Guacamoley »

I understand he is hurting and I wouldn't wish what he's going through on anyone. However the shocking state of the NHS atm is due to the tories not the individuals fighting to stay safe during the pandemic. The NHS has been sold off over the past few years to breaking point. A heartbreaking consequence of this is that surgeries and treatments are being but on hold as bed spaces/theatre/staff are redeployed to the covid battle.Another factor is those individuals who can't seem to just stay home. These two have the luxury of working from home. I spent christmas alone as that's what was safe and yet so many of my patients chose to jet off on holiday/to see family like these guys have chosen to do what is technically allowed but not at all sensible or necessary. It makes me angry. I don't care what the government says. They have misled us during this. Stay home, stop the spread and maybe then people like his father won't miss out on life saving surgery. However it seems this message will fall on deaf ears.

Return to “Hannah Maggs”