TIF P9: Head in the Sand, That’s the Ingham Plan!

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TIF P9: Head in the Sand, That’s the Ingham Plan!

Post by Montymoo »

Seems 25 or so posts were removed from the last thread.. interesting :o

Continue here <3

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Re: TIF P9: Head in the Sand, That’s the Ingham Plan!

Post by prinnyw00 »

Pretty sure they partnered with river island (but didn't mention it was sponsored)not long ago when they went on that £50 challenge or something? Sarah kept shouting them out on instagram too for a different shopping spree not long after when she was saying isabelle could be a model, and made a huge point of shouting river island out in the vlog. I think some of us mentioned how weird it was that she hadn't gone for her cheap supermarket and primark tat. If they did partner with them I doubt they'd want to see this tweet from Chris... ;)

Also reposting the homophobic slur photo again I posted in the last page of the last thread for those who won't be going back to read as I think it's pretty important :tu:

"Chris casually using a homophobic slur.. sounds like projection to me. Reckon the LGBT community would be interested in this? They've dug up a lot of other youtuber's old tweets lately who were using homophobic slurs and it made mainstream news."

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

prinnyw00 wrote:Pretty sure they partnered with river island (but didn't mention it was sponsored)not long ago when they went on that £50 challenge or something? Sarah kept shouting them out on instagram too for a different shopping spree not long after when she was saying isabelle could be a model, and made a huge point of shouting river island out in the vlog. I think some of us mentioned how weird it was that she hadn't gone for her cheap supermarket and primark tat. If they did partner with them I doubt they'd want to see this tweet from Chris... ;)

Also reposting the homophobic slur photo again I posted in the last page of the last thread for those who won't be going back to read as I think it's pretty important :tu:

"Chris casually using a homophobic slur.. sounds like projection to me. Reckon the LGBT community would be interested in this? They've dug up a lot of other youtuber's old tweets lately who were using homophobic slurs and it made mainstream news."

My moneys on that he was jealous of Harry’s full and non greasy hair that sweeps his face, so turned to the lowest form of insult, a homophobic one

ISHAM
Learner
Learner

Post by ISHAM »

Hmmmm.... interesting angle in this video. What do you make of it?

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

I think the posts removed were crewboiz but I know they didn't have 25 so not sure on the rest.

Didn't see Chris trending and I am always on Twitter (got it set to UK!) But as you guys said, may have been taken down!

Plot gets thicker every day.

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

HearMeRoar wrote:I think the posts removed were crewboiz but I know they didn't have 25 so not sure on the rest.

Didn't see Chris trending and I am always on Twitter (got it set to UK!) But as you guys said, may have been taken down!

Plot gets thicker every day.
Crewboiz definitely had posts removed, I was being nosy when they had 6 posts and then later they were down to 4. I haven't looked for at least 6 hours so more could have happened.

prinnyw00
Informer
Informer

Post by prinnyw00 »

Just for future referencing, this woman who said earlier that his facebook page was taken down as it was reported for inappropriate behaviour happened in july 2012 (still in a relationship with sarah btw, they've been together 11yrs)... My concern with this is that FB wouldn't just delete someone's page just for flirting/coming onto an adult woman, especially in 2012... they didn't used to do anything about anyone except tell people to block the person who's harrassing them. That leaves me with the suspicion that it was far more serious...

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

ISHAM wrote:Hmmmm.... interesting angle in this video. What do you make of it?

Agree with everything said, although that person is a better person than me as I hate her guts as well she’s vile :rofl:

Highlandcow
Learner
Learner

Post by Highlandcow »

Ooft that was a bit deep wasn't it? It's a nice way to look at it but we all know here that Sarah only thinks of the £££s and not the feelings. She let's her husband put peado click bait titles on videos of her daughters, unless she comes out and says she has has Stockholm syndrome all this time she's nothing more than a greedy enabler

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

I know I'm going to sound like a cold-hearted bitch but I think all that video does is play to Sarah's ego and probably that of the creator too.

I truly believe that Sarah, along with others, has enabled Chris for years. She's not a victim, she's not abused. She's in a very privileged position and she has abused that position in order to maintain what she has achieved.

The one thing I will concede is that Sarah had a tougher upbringing than most and that is what has turned her into what we see today.

vaucous96
Informer
Informer

Post by vaucous96 »

I hope you feel much better soon Monty <3

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Highlandcow wrote:

Ooft that was a bit deep wasn't it? It's a nice way to look at it but we all know here that Sarah only thinks of the £££s and not the feelings. She let's her husband put peado click bait titles on videos of her daughters, unless she comes out and says she has has Stockholm syndrome all this time she's nothing more than a greedy enabler
Exactly, if I'm gonna feel sorry for her for any reason at this point, it's because she has poor judgement.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Far less fan edits on instragram, all gone very quiet some have changed alligence.

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Highlandcow wrote:

Exactly, if I'm gonna feel sorry for her for any reason at this point, it's because she has poor judgement.

pencilsharp83
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pencilsharp83 »

Don't think they have anybody monitoring their comments on their vlogs anymore. Commented about them not addressing the allegation a few hours ago and it's still there!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Posting so I can follow this f'ed up whirlwind. It's such an awful thing to say but I do wonder how many more people have to come forward (and I do unfortunately think there will be more) for Sarah/management/anyone connected to Chris actually take this seriously

Post by Guest »

I’ve posted on their vlogs and haven’t had them removed!

I know I keep repeating myself but I cannot believe their freakin audacity!!! They are just brushing this under the carpet. When I saw Chris’s wax like face cooking sausages I nearly screamed.

All I see when I see his face “my favourite position is doggy. Just bending someone over and going for it”

Rachel-mrsdd
Talker
Talker

Post by Rachel-mrsdd »

It's someone who doesn't know her claiming to be a friend offering advice
She is reading from a word document and has put a montage of touching pictures together and some sad soft music
She has probably never seen her in real life and has just wasted 2 hours of her life

She could have saved the effort and watched corrie and eastenders and maybe even an episode of Holby City as well

Cbear
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cbear »

What's Katrinas Instagram?

iyahshannon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iyahshannon »

I followed that Bella girl on IG and went to a pic where she shows her body off in January and Chris has liked it!!! Along with almost every other one of her pics way further back than when he met her. For me that’s all the proof I need to put 0% doubt in my mind. He’s sooooo creepy. I think she’s gone private and deleted/blocked him so that he can’t go and unlike them all to cover his tracks. HOW can people still defend him saying he’s innocent? Why on earth is he liking these pics of a 19/20 year old girl when he’s married???

Return to “The Ingham Family”