Maggie / Emma Macdonald

amuchan
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Maggie / Emma Macdonald

Post by amuchan »

Any one else watch the Macdonald sisters? Maggie has 107k subscribers and Emma has 85k. They are friends with Arlin Moore and Gretchen Geraghty. Maggie is a junior in college and Emma is 16. All they do all day is go to soul cycle, find new coffee to obsess over and tan.

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Re: Maggie / Emma Macdonald

Post by UseMyCode »

yes they are garbage. regular degular girls who just spend a lot of money and are riding on the coattails of wacky Gretchen

cookiequeen0
Learner
Learner

Post by cookiequeen0 »

Arlin is my least favorite our of them all tho. He comes off as trying be deep and "wise" but he is sooo fucking boring and about as deep as a kiddie pool.

Thisaintit997
Learner
Learner

Post by Thisaintit997 »

I started watching Maggie before she became friends with Gretchen. I enjoyed watching Maggie much more before her new bff. I can not stand the way Gretchen copies everything Maggie gets/does! Gretchen bought the same exact Louis Vuitton Keepall as Maggie bc Maggie had it the second time they hung out. Gretchen also made an entire video dedicated to her and Maggie’s “language” yet credited Kaleigh (Maggie’s college roommate/ best friend) for essentially everything. So the “language” was shared between Maggie and another friend and Gretchen just added her self into their inside jokes.. very 7th grade if you ask me! Maggie never struck me as the type of girl who would deal with a friend like Gretchen. Maggie and Emma have less IG follower than Gretchen yet their pictures get more likes. Many say they mooch off Gretchen for followers yet I think Gretchen realizes they have more potential than her and keeps them close so she remains “relevant”. Gretchen reminds me of a twelve year old in a twenty one year olds body. She is completely insufferable! I hope Maggie and Emma distance away now that they have more subscribers. I like the MacDonald sisters a lot. I like their personalities and find them entertaining and both gorgeous!!

Thisaintit997
Learner
Learner

Post by Thisaintit997 »

cookiequeen0 wrote:Arlin is my least favorite our of them all tho. He comes off as trying be deep and "wise" but he is sooo fucking boring and about as deep as a kiddie pool.
I find Arlin agitating as well. I would hate to be his mother and to watch his YouTube videos. I would be entirely appalled hearing his story times or the Q&A videos when body count comes up. He can’t be both a party-boy/playboy and some “wise beyond his years” guru. I think we all know which one is the facade.

kmk23
Learner
Learner

Post by kmk23 »

i feel like emma and maggie are just really simple, nothing special but they seem nice? has anyone met them or anyone on here know them? just curious. there seem to be a lot of youtubers from cape cod. does anyone else watch olivia vargus?

also if you're bored on a friday night a fun drinking game would be to take a shot every time maggie ends a sentence with "and stuff" or "n stuff" or "and stuff like that" :rofl:

dancingcat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dancingcat »

emma is sooooooo fucking annoying. i dont know if its the popularity of people like Emma Chamberlain who have made people think they could gain fame for doing normal things and being relateable, but that formula only works if you’re actually like funny oe weird while being relateable, something emma is just WAY too PURE NORMAL to do. honestly maybe it’s because she’s too like conventionally attractive. her videos are SOOOO long and she literally CANNOT say a single sentence for the life of her. i used to dislike maggie the same amount except i grew to like her a little more over time.

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

finally a thread on Maggie and Emma....they are as annoying as Gretchen.

lil-pupper
Learner
Learner

Post by lil-pupper »

dancingcat wrote:emma is sooooooo fucking annoying. i dont know if its the popularity of people like Emma Chamberlain who have made people think they could gain fame for doing normal things and being relateable, but that formula only works if you’re actually like funny oe weird while being relateable, something emma is just WAY too PURE NORMAL to do. honestly maybe it’s because she’s too like conventionally attractive. her videos are SOOOO long and she literally CANNOT say a single sentence for the life of her. i used to dislike maggie the same amount except i grew to like her a little more over time.
THIS x 100000000
her personality is just so bland. I def prefer maggie.. but neither of them would have taken off on youtube if it wasn't for gretchen and arlin i think
at least maggie can formulate her thoughts

Lotsofeyerollinghere
Learner
Learner

Post by Lotsofeyerollinghere »

Their fashion line video is so cringey. They are terrible at explaining their thoughts, those clothes are nothing special, and their explanation of the "s" in personalized is seriously the stupidest thing I've heard in a while.

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

I’ve only ever seen them in gretchens videos (because I can’t sit through one of their own vids without cringing) (not that gretchen is much better) but they seem so try-hard.

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Post by socialbeauty »

Gurugossiping wrote:"Affordable Back to School Try On Haul".... features a gucci belt... Yep, that makes sense!
So no one knows you're wearing forever 21 clothes :roll:

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

follow

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Post by socialbeauty »

Does anyone watch Kaleigh's videos? Her mannerisms are exactly the same as Maggie's it's so weird. She does seem nicer and less stuck up than Maggie though

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Post by socialbeauty »

Gurugossiping wrote:
socialbeauty wrote:Does anyone watch Kaleigh's videos? Her mannerisms are exactly the same as Maggie's it's so weird. She does seem nicer and less stuck up than Maggie though
Really? I have kept myself from watching Kaleigh because from Instagram and clips on Maggie's channel, she seems really into herself
Oh she totally is hahah but I was really curious about that whole apartment situation and after 2 videos, she kind of grew on me

litgreave_
Informer
Informer

Post by litgreave_ »

All Emma ever talks about is how she doesn't wear makeup...we get it
:love2:

Sloefje
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sloefje »

What happened with Maggies apartment? She got one, but didn't like it? Did she get another apartment or..?

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Post by socialbeauty »

Sloefje wrote:What happened with Maggies apartment? She got one, but didn't like it? Did she get another apartment or..?
Her and Kaleigh said they would talk about it, but neither one of them uploaded a video. From what I understand, they didn't like being on the ground floor and it may have been smaller than they expected?

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

Why is Emma in Vegas...? Not sure what she can even do there besides walk down the strip...

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

krystynakrez wrote:Why is Emma in Vegas...? Not sure what she can even do there besides walk down the strip...
Think they went for a music festival... but still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”