Jinti Fell

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Brookesie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jinti Fell

Post by Brookesie »

blueberrywine wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:50 pm
blueberrywine wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:03 am
This isn't a particular thing about this family in general, but it amazes me that Australia is in crisis right now with huge fires, smoke, and record breaking heat waves etc and there is literally no mention (that I've seen) of this from this family that makes their living from traveling and living in Australia. This kind of makes the idea of this perfect life seem more staged. I keep expecting SOME acknowledgement about the situation.
Credit where credit is due, she has now acknowledged the fires and is donating some money towards them. I think that's a great move.
Great move? What? One month after shit started hitting the fan?

It's only a story. Not even a post.

Xrubyx99
Learner
Learner

Post by Xrubyx99 »

Hasn’t Jinti stated that she has not had alcohol in like 7 years or something like that? On instagram they’re at this restaurant in Bali and she posted a pic on her story of this fancy smoothie drink and said it has alcohol in it. Interestinggggg?

Eda
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Eda »

And in the Mother’s Day vid she and Chris are holding glasses of wine. It’s not a big deal, but she advertises herself as “Wild drunk turned sober vegan mum” or something extreme like that. It’s kind of hard not to notice.

Chamomillex
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Chamomillex »

I'm glad that they stopped posting. I'm vegan myself and watching them always made me stressed about how they were underfeeding her child. The mother clearly had anorexia or orthorexia and her child was suffering the consequences. I hope that they can heal

sunnysunflower
Learner
Learner

Post by sunnysunflower »

Chamomillex wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:05 pm
I'm glad that they stopped posting. I'm vegan myself and watching them always made me stressed about how they were underfeeding her child. The mother clearly had anorexia or orthorexia and her child was suffering the consequences. I hope that they can heal
What do you mean they stopped posting? They still post on Instagram. Apparently they are not vegan anymore but still eat mostly plant-based. Also, very recently they welcomed a third child, a girl named Tashi Ru.

Return to “F-K”