TIF P8: Driving to Dover, Waiting for it to all Blow Over

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TIF P8: Driving to Dover, Waiting for it to all Blow Ove

Post by some1likeyou2 »

HearMeRoar wrote:He's back in the vlogs? For fucks sake, that narcissist didn't last long did he? He loves seeing his own fat, ginger, emo knob-head staring back at him from the view finder, doesn't he? Dye your roots, Chris, we all know you're a true ginge.

(No Offence to gingers! I am ginger myself!)

Can't fucking believe they barely lasted a week. When the hell is this going to be addressed?

And Sarah's as much of an idiot as he is. It's all staring her in the face and she still cannot see!
For those poor girls involved ,and whom they`ve tried to scare off (also with the help of their "delightful" :x Ifam) ,and for their own girls ,their own flesh and blood ,you`d really think they`d have that much decency ,and take a break from vlogging ,and give all concerned some much needed breathing space.God ,they make me physically sick. Money is the "root of all evil" ,so the saying goes.Never has this been more true. :(

sAvia
Learner
Learner

Post by sAvia »

Montymoo wrote:Please do think about me. I’m in my twenties with pneumonia (since May) so I’m on a ward with old people and I think they have given up hope on me. I’ve had some complications so I’m back in.

And, hospital food. It’s not terrible but I’d rather have a Wagamama.

The only saving grace is you lovely people
Hi Monty,
I don't know you very well but I know you are fantastic at coming up with hilarious titles and merch! I wish you all the best in hospital. I hope you get better soon. <3 :D

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

HearMeRoar wrote:
Montymoo wrote:Just an FYI I’m being readmitted into hospital as we speak so you may have to bare with me on new thread

On the bright side, plenty of brain time to think about thread names
So much love <3 Hope you are okay
Oh Montymoo ,hope everything will be ok with you ,and you`ll soon be home again ,feeling much better. <3 x

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Montymoo wrote:Please do think about me. I’m in my twenties with pneumonia (since May) so I’m on a ward with old people and I think they have given up hope on me. I’ve had some complications so I’m back in.

And, hospital food. It’s not terrible but I’d rather have a Wagamama.

The only saving grace is you lovely people
Monty ,here`s hoping they get you properly well this time around :love2: ,If we could sneak in a Wagamama`s ,i know we`d all try our darndest! ;)

Also ,this thread ,all of us ,wouldn`t be how we are without you and your influence!! Get well soon! <3 <3

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

prinnyw00 wrote:Anyone else get a private msg from this idiot? They should be directing this to Chris. I thought it was one of Sarah's brother's before but the more posts/msgs I read from them it sounds like a kid.. I think it might be Leah.

I didn't see it trending but twitter have been known to suppress trends and tags that could cause them legal implications such as violent protest tags, accusations etc.. and also tags that they deem too offensive/bullying etc..

Or Chris?? Aswell as keeping it in his pants ,and his creepy thoughts to himself ,someone needs to remove his blooming phone/laptop asap!!

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

prinnyw00 wrote:Chris casually using a homophobic slur.. sounds like projection to me. Reckon the LGBT community would be interested in this? They've dug up a lot of other youtubers old tweets lately who were using homophobic slurs and it made mainstream news.

Sorry Chris ,the most horrendous stuff i`ve seen/read in the past 6 months ,all comes from YOU!..What`s up man? Jealous of Harry`s looks/body/personality?? God help you ,is all i can add. :toad:

izziebelle13
Learner
Learner

Post by izziebelle13 »

Rocketfuel wrote:Sorry to question this particular girl. I feel a bit bad, but just wanted to point this out. Now I personally don't post or message on Snapchat, I only view other people's content, but is this what it's supposed to look like? The top part of the message is a completely different shade and the blue border on the left is thicker on that part.

Yeah that just means she saved the message. Chris has saved the bottom messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaliyah_uk
Informer
Informer

Post by Aaliyah_uk »

Snap chat is the least reliable anyone can make an account in any name even celebrities the guideline is to report the fake account they need to sort it out as it’s a joke basically

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Tublet83 wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:After all this, I've been thinking a bit on family vloggers lately. I used to be very active on the sacconejoly's thread and used to think this to but here-

I just don't understand what makes you decide 'right, I have two kids, time to start a vlogging channel's. I honestly think it's like a 'get rich quick' scheme. They think that their kids are adorable and will pull views in. I know all parents believe their children are the best and the most beautiful but how does it pop up in your head to turn the camera on them? It's just pure greed. I obviously think these parents love their children but using them for brand deals and money doesn't show love - especially putting them in precautions positions where online predators are drawn to them.

I just don't understand it. How can you enjoy your child's growth and development and life with your child through a lens. We live too much through technology but this is just something extra. Enjoy the bloody milestones instead of posting them everywhere for others to see.
Completely agree, family vloggers are just putting the children to work. Any other form of child employment - such as acting has laws to protect the amount of hours a child can work by not vlogging. Young children don’t even have the choice and grow up in front of a lens. It won’t be for a few years until we see the impact.

Look at that trashy R family that we’re on here she’s pregnant with baby no 10 baby is not even 12 weeks conceived and they are already using clickbait titles. It’s gross.
I am way behind, but I loathe most family vloggers for this very reason. Nobody is tuning in to watch the parents, and they live an extravagant lifestyle paid for by pimping out their kids. And the worst thing is that the kids likely won't see any of it because the parents are blowing through it.
It's really disgusting. Once the breadwinner quits their job, then they are dependent on views, and they get clickbaity and desperate. It's not pretty.
One question that no one seems to be able to answer: how is a shopping trip "with no budget" a "challenge"? So many vloggers are doing that, and it's just gluttony on parade.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

SarahGard1983 wrote:I've wondered about the legal side of vlogging with children. I know child models/actors are only able to work so many hours a week so how does it work with these families that are constantly putting their children to work in front of the camera?
It's considered a family business, so child labor laws don't apply.
The law is way behind the technology.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “The Ingham Family”