Lydia and her Evil Paint Spilling Husband #26

PixelGirl

Re: Lydia and her Evil Paint Spilling Husband #26

Post by PixelGirl »

That has to be one of the worst videos she's ever uploaded, what a lot of drivel. Reading out subscriber comments because she simply has no other material to discuss. She addressed the 'elephant in the room' again, for the umpeenth time, about her hair and how she's had lots of good comments on the restyle and how it looks sophisticated now. She has had a bloody trim, it's no different! She doesn't like to wear a bra, personally I wish she would. Her hair was her safety blanket to cover her boobs, but now she's had it cut off, she is now having to embrace her boobs, which she literally did a few times ewww!

She talked endlessly about flies, cult beauty box, how she'd gone to personal expense to include a photo of herself in the box, which she personally commissioned but I'm sure I've seen it before somewhere, months back. Then about her hair, then about the fact that they are panelling the hell out of that house, no room will be left untouched by panelling it seems. Then she discussed the internet situation. The whole time there was a boob gap that you could drive a bus through :barf:

Next video that comes on is Victoria up to all sorts, worlds apart from one another.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hunevoque »

She is actually delirious in this last « bog » vlog, I think the « spending « of so much of her money has done some brain damage :rofl: <3

Oups double post, sorry :love2:

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

She is on a loop of the same videos:

Too many 'UPDATES' on the title... when in reality there is nothing to report. She is doing the same. Nothing much really.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

lizzy wrote:She is on a loop of the same videos:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://images2.imgbox.com/eb/3e/HYGfts3p_o.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>images2</span><span>.</span><span>imgbox</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>eb</span><span>/</span><span>3e</span><span>/</span><span>HYGfts3p</span><span>_</span><span>o</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Too many 'UPDATES' on the title... when in reality there is nothing to report. She is doing the same. Nothing much really.
Maybe she needs rebooting LOL or failing that, switching her off at the wall and on again! That can sometimes sort a computer stuck in a loop!

skeppi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by skeppi »

funny how she said "Freebies", raves about the skin care the again we know she turns to antibiotics really and then talks about how she hates bras but did a shoot with la perla ! And i doubt she paid for the shoot for cult beauty....

Honeybee745
Debater
Debater

Post by Honeybee745 »

I almost feel sorry for our Lidl... just saw the Instastories of Victoria's birthday presents and flowers... it was her 29th, not even the 30th, but she puts Lidl to shame. Also: Didn't Lydia wwork with Kyle Galvin quite a bit? He sent Vic donuts for her birthday....

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Looks like she's releasing a pigeon on albert square...Image
Omg this picture is so bad.... like so cringey and bad omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itaintyourname
Learner
Learner

Post by itaintyourname »

I can’t believe Lidl is only including 3 shades of foundation/brighter, whatever in the Cult beauty box. Those 3 colors obviously only work for light-medium skin tones. Is she dumb or literally so narrow minded and tunnel visioned?

fromdusktilldawn
Talker
Talker

Post by fromdusktilldawn »

SillySausage wrote:The comments on her latest "Life update" CULT BEAUTY zero update FLOG are great :rofl:

"This is not a life update. This is an ad."
I have the same thought, that’s not a life update! She spent 80% time promoting that shit box and talk about the painting and other shit going on in her house AGAIN in the remaining time.

fromdusktilldawn
Talker
Talker

Post by fromdusktilldawn »

How often does she have to update us with her life?

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater

Post by Chick_pea »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Looks like she's releasing a pigeon on albert square...[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 35c02c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180719</span><span>/</span><span>ba69266a3df85234fa528e218635c02c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Wow these Photos for Armani are just soooo poor. Not only Lids and Ali’s. Maybe stop throwing freebies at these idiots and spend some money on an actual advertising campaign.

I only found one instagrammer that I thought they actually go it right... erika_boldrin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater

Post by Chick_pea »

I can’t even watch on Hooktube whilst fast forwarding. That last video - house update with a thumbnail of her hoovering? FFS.

And what will these two do for photos when winter arrives? Will every photo be a different panelled wall corner? Lydia has actually given up on life!

olivia98
Learner
Learner

Post by olivia98 »

If she uses the darkest shade in her beauty box, apparently because she fake tans although I wouldn’t she say she is overly tanned she really hasn’t catered for everyone if she’s the darkest shade in there..

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

femaleskater wrote:
naomi104 wrote:Not another picture of that wall!

Wow they really went from going to Italy w Armani to promote the fragrance to now just doing photo shoots in their backyard with that overused wall background. Oh how the mighty have fallen

That's exactly what I've thought. And Armani has taken other bloggers to Italy only a few feeks ago.
Also, that photo is all kinds of wrong really. Please get someone to teach you how to pose together. And stop taking pictures at your garden.

1980shairscrunchie
Debater
Debater

Post by 1980shairscrunchie »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:What? Is that his hand in her dressing gown pocket because he can't bear to make contact with her body ImageImage
They actually legit both look attractive and healthy in this photo. This was maybe the only timeframe they were both a little plump in the cheeks and not too entirely full of themselves.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

1980shairscrunchie wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:What? Is that his hand in her dressing gown pocket because he can't bear to make contact with her body Image[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 840546.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180719</span><span>/</span><span>5d8ad6fd5f6e0ad91dda505bbe840546</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

They actually legit both look attractive and healthy in this photo. This was maybe the only timeframe they were both a little plump in the cheeks and not too entirely full of themselves.
He still looks considerably younger than her. It doesn't help he has a bit of a baby face, especially when he doesn't have a beard. She is shoving her face full of filler which is making her age prematurely, so the difference becomes even more noticeable. I don't think they'll ever get to a point where she doesn't look like she could be his mum.

NooNoo
Learner
Learner

Post by NooNoo »

ImageImage She’s listened to all the comments saying it’s an ad not a life update! Suspicious how ‘in her fluster’ some declarations got deleted from the first version....of all the content that could have been deleted Image

Rosy Posy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rosy Posy »

To be fair to Lyds, there are only 3 shades available in the By Terry cc serum, so she doesn't have any control over the shades they offer.

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

Picking products someone else has made to "pop" into a box with your name of the front hardly constitutes hard work.

fakebaker
Learner
Learner

Post by fakebaker »

Is it wrong that the flog sounds so bad that I actually want to watch it? :o

Return to “Lydia Millen”