simply_(snowfla)kenna - part 3

TheStubborn
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: simply_(snowfla)kenna - part 3

Post by TheStubborn »

I don’t think She is trans or non binary, she is a classic “ i am not like other girls” girl with internalized misogyny .

MissTomato
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by MissTomato »

TheStubborn wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:44 pm
I don’t think She is trans or non binary, she is a classic “ i am not like other girls” girl with internalized misogyny .
she SO IS "not like other girls" ... except she is a grown adult woman and should have grown out of such notions by now and realize every woman is "not like other women", because "women" potrayed in media are just caricatures while we are real unique humans with shared experiences. just my two cents. OH how I wish I was more self-centered, and could make money off the making my personality revolve around watching TV and putting on make up and living in Japan for a year.

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

I can't believe she's 26- she gets more immature by the day and is living in an absolute fantasy land.

bingpot
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bingpot »

she’s got she/he/they pronouns in her instagram bio now, but I don’t know how long they’ve been there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

bingpot wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:16 pm
she’s got she/he/they pronouns in her instagram bio now, but I don’t know how long they’ve been there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
can she be any more chronically online?? She's making a mockery out of so many groups at this point. She's the ultimate diversity pick at this point.

Return to “P-T”