simply_(snowfla)kenna - part 3

Re: simply_(snowfla)kenna - part 3

Post by Guest »

best_audrina wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:41 am
KittyGussip wrote:I'm surprised no one is talking about her resent"pride" jacket shenanigans, I saw people going crazy over it on pull but I guess no one cares about her on gg Image
I saw the thumbnail and thought "dang that's tacky" and scrolled on. is there something I'm missing?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Well, for starter she made a "asexual aromatic pride" and posted around valentine, not bad just pathetic
She painting the rainbow colors (not pride flag colors) on the sleeves, and when people told her she could've painted the asexual pride colors instead she acted like her usual passive aggressive self and said "the gays didn't invent the rainbow" (along with another comment that I forgotten by now)
She then posted her jacket on Instagram with passive aggressive haiku to her haters but she got so much backlash for it and deleted it :lol:

I'll look up screen shots when I get the time, or you can scroll the pull thread's latest 5 pages

best_audrina
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by best_audrina »

KittyGussip wrote:
best_audrina wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:41 am
KittyGussip wrote:I'm surprised no one is talking about her resent"pride" jacket shenanigans, I saw people going crazy over it on pull but I guess no one cares about her on gg Image
I saw the thumbnail and thought "dang that's tacky" and scrolled on. is there something I'm missing?

Well, for starter she made a "asexual aromatic pride" and posted around valentine, not bad just pathetic
She painting the rainbow colors (not pride flag colors) on the sleeves, and when people told her she could've painted the asexual pride colors instead she acted like her usual passive aggressive self and said "the gays didn't invent the rainbow" (along with another comment that I forgotten by now)
She then posted her jacket on Instagram with passive aggressive haiku to her haters but she got so much backlash for it and deleted it Image

I'll look up screen shots when I get the time, or you can scroll the pull thread's latest 5 pages
lmao she would get passive aggressive about the rainbow and then whine about it on ig. she really never changes

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

I just watched her makeup video- she definitely got lip fillers. Her lips are lopsided like the filler is starting to dissolve on one side. Also she just looks so...unhealthy?? She's so bony and her skin is kind of grey and sickly looking. And as usual she just has that general air of misery about her. I just feel sad when I watch her videos now

blue20
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blue20 »

Did anyone see her "friends" post for her birthday at all?

imabitterbitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by imabitterbitch »

blue20 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:19 am
I noticed Grace didn't post a single thing which makes it pretty clear they had some kind of falling out or grew apart.

judysbooty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by judysbooty »

imabitterbitch wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:04 am
blue20 wrote:
I noticed Grace didn't post a single thing which makes it pretty clear they had some kind of falling out or grew apart.
Grace doesn’t follow Kenna anymore but Kenna still follows Grace. I want to know what happened!

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

judysbooty wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:45 pm
imabitterbitch wrote:
blue20 wrote:
Grace doesn’t follow Kenna anymore but Kenna still follows Grace. I want to know what happened!
Bit late to the party but Kenna doesn't follow grace anymore either. And their other friend Brianna doesn't follow either of them anymore either. Kind of sad given how close Kenna and Grace always claimed to be. I think Grace is engaged now? Could be a classic case of dumping your friends when you get a man

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Sprezza wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:15 am
judysbooty wrote:
imabitterbitch wrote:
blue20 wrote:
Bit late to the party but Kenna doesn't follow grace anymore either. And their other friend Brianna doesn't follow either of them anymore either. Kind of sad given how close Kenna and Grace always claimed to be. I think Grace is engaged now? Could be a classic case of dumping your friends when you get a man
eh I dont see grace as being the man obsessed type. If anything I think it's just two friends growing apart as they grow older. As a child it's easier to maintain a friendship with someone pretty different than you, but they are reaaaally two different people now. Grace is a typical adult, with a normal non-influencer job, reaching standard life mile stones (going to school, meeting a man, getting married, etc.) Kenna on the other hand, is a real life Peter Pan, refusing to grow up and incredibly jaded towards those who do. Kenna would repeatedly shit on her friends online and about how no one cares for her, despite her friends and family being there for her for everything she did. People eventually grow old of that behavior and not being appreciated. Kenna also repeatedly would shit on relationships knowing Grace and her sister were in new relationships simply because she's aro-ace-- who would want to bring someone like that around their new significant other? and Kenna left for a year, a lot changes in that time with people and long distance friendships can be hard to maintain, even if you try really hard. Hope this didnt sounds like a complete Kenna hate-train but I personally never saw Kenna as being as good of a friend to Grace as Grace was to her.

beebe
Learner
Learner

Post by beebe »

I hope this move to east coast isn't going to be like the stay in Japan.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

Lolokwow wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:31 pm
Sprezza wrote:
judysbooty wrote:
imabitterbitch wrote:
blue20 wrote:
eh I dont see grace as being the man obsessed type. If anything I think it's just two friends growing apart as they grow older. As a child it's easier to maintain a friendship with someone pretty different than you, but they are reaaaally two different people now. Grace is a typical adult, with a normal non-influencer job, reaching standard life mile stones (going to school, meeting a man, getting married, etc.) Kenna on the other hand, is a real life Peter Pan, refusing to grow up and incredibly jaded towards those who do. Kenna would repeatedly shit on her friends online and about how no one cares for her, despite her friends and family being there for her for everything she did. People eventually grow old of that behavior and not being appreciated. Kenna also repeatedly would shit on relationships knowing Grace and her sister were in new relationships simply because she's aro-ace-- who would want to bring someone like that around their new significant other? and Kenna left for a year, a lot changes in that time with people and long distance friendships can be hard to maintain, even if you try really hard. Hope this didnt sounds like a complete Kenna hate-train but I personally never saw Kenna as being as good of a friend to Grace as Grace was to her.
So this post from her active Q&A on Insta kind of validates that this is how Kenna sees it.
BE94C49A-9F8A-498B-B087-36512353746D.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

je0509 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:04 pm
Lolokwow wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:31 pm
Sprezza wrote:
judysbooty wrote:
imabitterbitch wrote:

So this post from her active Q&A on Insta kind of validates that this is how Kenna sees it.
BE94C49A-9F8A-498B-B087-36512353746D.png
Yeah I saw that too. That's kind of sad and shitty of Grace if it's true. I mean we've all been in that situation where a good friend dumps you for a guy. but then I can imagine Kenna being pretty unreasonable about Grace choosing to spend any time with her bf over Kenna or wanting to include him in their friendship.

Leonhardts
Learner
Learner

Post by Leonhardts »

Is Kenna really trying to say she is an only child now? Maybe I am miss remembering something, but I swear she has two sisters.

Bookbiatch49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bookbiatch49 »

I’m so glad you guys were wondering about Kenna and Grace’s friendship too. I had noticed Grace seems happy and in love and Kenna seems super bitter. It’s hard when you’re single and your friends are moving on to marriage and children so I have a little empathy but I do wonder what went down considering how close they always appeared.

But Kenna also can’t expect the world to stand still while she jaunts around Japan and Europe for a year or however long she was gone.

I guess it’s particularly sad because they were so close for so long (childhood besties, right?) but life happens and people grow apart.

Yeah I thought she definitely has a sister because Kenna the sister and grace lived together for a while I think.

Anyways glad I wasn’t the only one wondering about whether there had been some kind of fallout between Grace and Kenna.

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

Did she really go all the way to mcdonalds in the snow just to get bread with some lettuce and mayo on it??

PrincessIcecream
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessIcecream »

She posted a picture and in the caption asked for recommendations for YA books with male protagonists. Continued to say in the comments "I don't care for female MC's in any media form'." and "I find girls to be written so.... annoyingly? hearing their thought process and the actions they take usually drives me made."

Internalized Misogyny jumped out there.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

PrincessIcecream wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:59 am
She posted a picture and in the caption asked for recommendations for YA books with male protagonists. Continued to say in the comments "I don't care for female MC's in any media form'." and "I find girls to be written so.... annoyingly? hearing their thought process and the actions they take usually drives me made."

Kenna is a queen pick me.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

PrincessIcecream wrote:

Her fascination with boys, combined with her sexual and romantic identities is so baffling to me. She truly seems so stereotypically boy crazy, without having either sexual or romantic interest in them.

MissTomato
Learner
Learner

Post by MissTomato »

i wouldn't be surprised if she came out as trans in the coming months. but i am purely basing this on her misogyny, fascination with gay anime, her claim to be aro ace whatever, and the fact that it would make people talk about her and praise her for being brave etc., it's just something i noticed happens to these types of girls. and her autism schtick doesn't seem to be working. she's becoming very irrelevant at this point maybe it would be beter for her to just crawl in a hole and never log on the internet anymore, but thenagain.. she needs the attention. it's a real conundrum.

TheStubborn
Learner
Learner

Post by TheStubborn »

PrincessIcecream wrote:

God she is insufferable :roll: boy characters are SO basic and boring as f*** there is a reason why most new books have girls as the hero because everyone is bored of boys/men, I honestly don’t understand how these girls think misogyny makes them cool :roll: like do you realize you’re hating on your self? I think they are so obsessed with the idea that they are different and not like other girls they think misogyny doesn’t apply to them anymore :roll: :roll:

Sprezza
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprezza »

MissTomato wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:45 am
i wouldn't be surprised if she came out as trans in the coming months. but i am purely basing this on her misogyny, fascination with gay anime, her claim to be aro ace whatever, and the fact that it would make people talk about her and praise her for being brave etc., it's just something i noticed happens to these types of girls. and her autism schtick doesn't seem to be working. she's becoming very irrelevant at this point maybe it would be beter for her to just crawl in a hole and never log on the internet anymore, but thenagain.. she needs the attention. it's a real conundrum.
I have noticed she's dressing more masculine lately and cosplaying more as male characters with less makeup. But then the whole pretty, floaty dress and flowers thing has been such a big part of her online image I can't see her giving it up completely. But hey, maybe she is genuinely non-binary.
Aside from that, does anyone else think she's been looking kinda weird lately? Maybe it's the filters she uses or the way she edits her pics but she looks so skinny, or like she's trying to pose to accentuate her collarbones or whatever. Her face looks different as well and her hair looks quite dry and thin, less curly than it used to.

Return to “P-T”