Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: simply_(snowfla)kenna - part 3

Post by kofi »

getinmymachine wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:16 am
Is she still friends with Grace?
Afaik yes? Grace went to the airport with Sierra to say goodbye to Kenna before she left for Japan and both Grace and Kenna have made IG posts saying they miss each other. I think that’s as much as we can know from social media

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

kofi wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:53 pm
getinmymachine wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:16 am
Is she still friends with Grace?
Afaik yes? Grace went to the airport with Sierra to say goodbye to Kenna before she left for Japan and both Grace and Kenna have made IG posts saying they miss each other. I think that’s as much as we can know from social media
Ah ok, I must have missed that, I thought I hadn't seen her mention Grace for ages.

Post by Guest »

This thread is dying quicker than Kenna's channel

wasted
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wasted »

Sprezza wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:11 am
This thread is dying quicker than Kenna's channel
her own fault, i feel no sympathy for her. she ruined her image by stealing art and getting into fights, her personality online is constantly changing and she removed the majority of her videos. pretending to be asian didn't help either :D

introvertedowl
Talker
Talker

Post by introvertedowl »

Her newest painting video was meh, i like the colors in it, very suitable for spring, but why does she have to add a tea/coffee cup to every single painting? They don't even look good. If i were her i would've just stuck with an aesthetic background and the flowers

kozjeglavka
Learner
Learner

Post by kozjeglavka »

The most annoying part is bunch of her fans clapping and applauding her in the comment section. Cmon, her "painting" was something my 13 year old cousin would be able to make in his art class. But that's not the point, the thing that bothers me is how she's trying to be artsy and 'deep'. Classic kenna, i guess

introvertedowl
Talker
Talker

Post by introvertedowl »

Not going to lie i actually found her hair and makeup in her summer clothing haul to be quite nice. The hair was reminiscent of her boho days. Can't even imagine how fried her hair must be though from how much she's dyed it over the past few years.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Hahaha how she has the nerve to call her videos ''A painters process'' still baffles me. I know art is subjective and all that shit but come on..! :rofl:

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

introvertedowl wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 4:50 pm
Not going to lie i actually found her hair and makeup in her summer clothing haul to be quite nice. The hair was reminiscent of her boho days. Can't even imagine how fried her hair must be though from how much she's dyed it over the past few years.
Same. In her recent haul video her outfit choices are still outrageously ugly but at least her hair and makeup (except the sweaty highlighter look on her nose) are really nice. She said on the comments section the lipstick color is a personalised one she’s working on with a brand so that’s exciting?

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Hey guys, first off sorry if I abandoned this thread after creating it lol. But I don't come here often and when I do I go on a posting spree on other threads and also this is pretty much dead.

Just wanted to say that I created a Lunestelle thread: viewtopic.php?f=178&t=36613 and I thought you guys might find it interesting for obvious reasons. <3

Post by Guest »

The post she put on insta about her cat dying was a bit weird. Basically 'I don't really care she was old so never mind lol' I've always thought she never really seemed to like any of her animals, she just uses them as accessories.

introvertedowl
Talker
Talker

Post by introvertedowl »

I guess we have officially circled back to the boho phase. Can't decide if I'm surprised or not

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

haven't watched yet, but her latest video is about her being diagnosed with Asperger syndrome at 24.

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

I'm actually not surprised she's on the spectrum a lot of her behavior does fit the diagnosis and an awful lot of girl with autism tend slip through the cracks

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

I have a feeling she's going to use it to excuse her shitty behaviour. If you call her out you're ableist.

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

im intrigued by this ASD diagnosis. it does make sense in many ways, but something remains so disingenuous about kenna. her affect/speech are much more blunted than usual in this video, which people are pointing out in the comments. tinfoil but I can’t help but wonder if she has a certain personality disorder and is putting on ASD traits to present herself in a certain (redeeming) light.

but @getinmymachine is right, this Dx will be her excuse for all past and future shitty behaviour. she already justified her past “scandals” based on her diagnosis in this video. Even the disingenuousness I perceive can be written off as “masking” and any criticism of her will be ableist.

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

Yeah, I feel very conflicted. I’m not one to second guess or invalidate someone’s experience or diagnosis, but she has lied to and manipulated her audience so many times that I just have zero trust left. She’s the girl who cried wolf. I hope for her sake that this is a real diagnosis and she is able to improve her behaviour towards others now that she’s discovered more about her brain.

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

OT but I was looking for Sims 3 custom content the other night and someone made a pack with Kenna's tattoos. It really caught me off guard lmfao

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

I didn't know she was autistic until I saw an Instagram story in which she said ''I'm autistic'' and tbh I thought that she'd been self-diagnosing and calling herself autistic to seem ~special~ and ~different~ and whatnot. Anyway, I just watched the video and didn't like it, not because I don't believe she has ASD, but because of the way she worded things etc (too tired to get into it right now haha).

Also, this is petty as hell, I know, but as a woman with Aspergers, I really hope McKenna doesn't become ''the face of female youtubers with ASD'' or something like that, because she's one of the last people on earth I want to be associated with.

Snickerdoodle94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Snickerdoodle94 »

Is she still living in Japan? Definitely feel like she's falling out of her weeaboo faze so she looks dIfFeReNt and stands out in the crowd. I don't know why this thread has died. She's still a pos

Return to “P-T”