Thirstée Lalazy - NO D till Brooklyn (part 26)

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Thirstée Lalazy - NO D till Brooklyn (part 26)

Post by Lamour88 »

Aslan was all those things for her though. I mean, aside from emotional availability, because who knows-- he might've been or might not. But since she was like 19 or w/e he was most definitely reliable and consistent, most definitely patient, weirdly understanding, etc.

He was clearly committed from the start (as was she), he provided her with everything she needed, damn he wrote her school ESSAYS for her before basically suggesting to her the career path she's on now (one which made her crazy rich), he filmed and edited videos for her, he was constantly available to her, he would buy her gifts, fetch her things from around the house, tie her shoelaces, walk the dog when she slept in, visit her family for weeks and do stupid boring things whilst there, spent days helping her grandmother catch a raccoon, planned their holidays, took care of her when she was sick, took her to the doctors when she had bad anxiety/depression that year, planned her podcast, and the list goes on.

That's not to say she should be with him... It's just funny to see her act as though she's waiting for someone to meet her exacting standards. Also hilarious to see someone who was practically married for like 8 years or however long to be acting like she's been in the dating game forever.

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by funwithnames »

catsarethebest wrote:Speaking of revenue, I think the reason she encouraged those people to buy the skirts and bathing suits she links in her "swipe up!" instagram stories is because she gets a percentage every time they do.
Yes, that is how that influencer thing works. Of course she is not doing it so there will be a lot of Estée clones in ill-fittting and ugly clothes running around. ;)
She needs that money too keep flowing in and she needs it badly.
And I still wonder why her PA left, maybe Estée is starting to cut costs (not her spending cost, obviously).

I wonder when her erratic Insta attention seeking will start to hurt her brand. The rambling, the boob show for Trevor... Somehow I can't see major companies keep funding someone who is so unstable and unprofessional.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

Ms Marble
Learner
Learner

Post by Ms Marble »

Kisbye90 wrote:So she is going to N Y C (who even says it like that.....) for the majority of August. I am
So confused about her and Trevor’s relationship. He couldn’t even make time to come and see her while being in Europe? He could have asked her t meet him there if he somehow couldn’t move his flights around. How stupid is she to keep running after him ... what a girl boss
So looking forward to the video about how to make a long distance relationship work, should it come to one EVER.
As if everyone just has a couple of weeks and money for long distance flights every few months to jet to another continent and wait around for a guy that might or might not be interested in her. And who doesn't even make the effort of stopping by to see her when flights from Barcelona to London are less than a 100€ on any given day, even last minute.
It is all so damn relatable and relevant.

catsarethebest
Learner
Learner

Post by catsarethebest »

Ms Marble wrote:
Kisbye90 wrote:So she is going to N Y C (who even says it like that.....) for the majority of August. I am
So confused about her and Trevor’s relationship. He couldn’t even make time to come and see her while being in Europe? He could have asked her t meet him there if he somehow couldn’t move his flights around. How stupid is she to keep running after him ... what a girl boss
So looking forward to the video about how to make a long distance relationship work, should it come to one EVER.
As if everyone just has a couple of weeks and money for long distance flights every few months to jet to another continent and wait around for a guy that might or might not be interested in her. And who doesn't even make the effort of stopping by to see her when flights from Barcelona to London are less than a 100€ on any given day, even last minute.
I mean, the only reason I might think he didn't come visit is because he has a "real job", and I know in the US they barely get any vacation time, you're considered lucky if you're young and you get two weeks vacation including the holidays. I know we are much luckier in Europe, in France for example they get five weeks vacation plus holidays.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Oh, she like a couple more tweets from the same thread.

"Makes plans without saying, "idk you decide""
"No fear of commitment"

Very interesting. Its like she is describing As$lan but doesn't know it

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

Ms Marble wrote:
It has been SO obvious that Trevor isn't bothered to be committed to be with her at all. She has always been the one to fly over to NYC to be with him (so convenient thanks to her sponsorship lol :roll: ) and he's not even interested to fly to London to see her, like you mentioned.

I think it's time to wake up, Estee. No man wants her for being her, since she's such a gold-digger who can't be bothered to get her one job done right (her YT career). Aslan really nanny-ed her for 8 years and she acts as though he hasn't done right by her :roll:

Ilikekale
Learner
Learner

Post by Ilikekale »

Wow so she's leaving Reggie again for two weeks in August? I feel bad just being away from my dog when I'm at work or go out for the evening haha. I don't know how she does that. Poor Reggie.

fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by fancyvagabond »

I love how bitter and shady Estee is about Aslan refusing to marry her.

Because we all know C. Cucumber is about to propose any day now so he can become her legal guardian forever ever after.

And even if he doesn't, there's definitely another filthy rich guy out there looking to babysit a dysfunctional and mentally unstable gold digger.

And when this Daddy Warbucks/Mother Teresa hybrid of a man finally lays eyes on Estee, he's totally going to wife her up and not any of the 10,000 gorgeous modelesque gold diggers throwing themselves at him. Because Estee is that special.

Fast forward to ten years from now - Estee is miserably married to a rich douche who doesn't give a damn about her or what she does with her days...as long as he gets to fuck the nanny who's raising their kids.
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

So she is going to N Y C (who even says it like that.....) for the majority of August.
So, the first stage of her attaching herself to Trevor has begun.

She’s basically moving in with him for half of August (so much for co-parenting Reggie) and I bet this is just the start. She’ll go home for like a week or two at the end of August and then go back to NY for a month or so, then a quick trip home, then back to NY and she'll decide to stay for the holidays and then decide it doesn’t make sense to leave right before Valentine’s Day and then basically never leave. I predict she’ll “accidentally” get pregnant by this time next year which will cause him to propose and once she has that ring, she’ll abandon her channel for good.
So confused about her and Trevor’s relationship. He couldn’t even make time to come and see her while being in Europe? He could have asked her t meet him there if he somehow couldn’t move his flights around. How stupid is she to keep running after him
Same, I’m super confused. Why would she agree to visit him for two weeks, but not care if he doesn’t visit her or invite her to visit him when he was so close by in Barcelona? Does anyone know if Estee went quiet on social media for any day when Trevor was in Barcelona? If she did, then they prob met on that day, but if not…it doesn’t seem like they met up.

I wonder if she’s going to pretend to be active and explore NY during the day while he’s at work or if she’ll drop the act and lay on the couch all day and just wait for him to get home for the two weeks she’s there.

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

Lamour88 wrote:Aslan was all those things for her though. [...] spent days helping her grandmother catch a raccoon
Omg, this is too funny! Was this a real thing or just a joke?

OhLorde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OhLorde »

fancyvagabond wrote:I love how bitter and shady Estee is about Aslan refusing to marry her.
It just shows how right Aslan is for not wanting to marry her stupid ass. Wouldn't want to keep nanny-ing an unintelligent and lazy blob when he can actually find an educated and decent girl (probably rich herself too).
fancyvagabond wrote:And even if he doesn't, there's definitely another filthy rich guy out there looking to babysit a dysfunctional and mentally unstable gold digger.
Ugh, I hope no one wants someone LIKE her. She's completely unattractive inside out. If these filthy rich guys want to babysit gold-diggers I hope they find some attractive empty shells instead of her :rofl:

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

BunnyTheDude wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:Aslan was all those things for her though. [...] spent days helping her grandmother catch a raccoon
Omg, this is too funny! Was this a real thing or just a joke?
And just sticking my nose in here he has gone completely silent yet again this week on social media. Perhaps the “angry” issue again he mentioned last week. He likely hates social media at this point lol
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

Does any of you know what she had done yesterday's? I've just checked her stories, she's mentioning how it was easy and quick but the actual procedure's story must have been deleted.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

betylistic wrote:Does any of you know what she had done yesterday's? I've just checked her stories, she's mentioning how it was easy and quick but the actual procedure's story must have been deleted.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Apparently her first smear test

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

summerday wrote:
So she is going to N Y C (who even says it like that.....) for the majority of August.

She’s basically moving in with him for half of August (so much for co-parenting Reggie) and I bet this is just the start. She’ll go home for like a week or two at the end of August and then go back to NY for a month or so, then a quick trip home, then back to NY and she'll decide to stay for the holidays and then decide it doesn’t make sense to leave right before Valentine’s Day and then basically never leave. I predict she’ll “accidentally” get pregnant by this time next year which will cause him to propose and once she has that ring, she’ll abandon her channel for good.
So confused about her and Trevor’s relationship. He couldn’t even make time to come and see her while being in Europe? He could have asked her t meet him there if he somehow couldn’t move his flights around. How stupid is she to keep running after him
Same, I’m super confused. Why would she agree to visit him for two weeks, but not care if he doesn’t visit her or invite her to visit him when he was so close by in Barcelona? Does anyone know if Estee went quiet on social media for any day when Trevor was in Barcelona? If she did, then they prob met on that day, but if not…it doesn’t seem like they met up.

I wonder if she’s going to pretend to be active and explore NY during the day while he’s at work or if she’ll drop the act and lay on the couch all day and just wait for him to get home for the two weeks she’s there.
I don't think she'll be able to lock that down (unless a preg, but maybe not even then)... Once a sea cucumber player, always a sea cucumber player.

:rofl: :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

grilledbeefpetty
Learner
Learner

Post by grilledbeefpetty »

Wait. Estee is like 27??? Right? I can't believe this is the first smear she's ever had.

ItsGigiguys
Talker
Talker

Post by ItsGigiguys »

Maybe her and Aslan's love life was non-existent so she didn't feel she needed regular gynecological care? Some people are asexual or religious...

Kisbye90
Learner
Learner

Post by Kisbye90 »

summerday wrote:

I kept a close eye to see if she went silent during his time in Barca and portugal but no. She was going out with her “girlfriends” ... She is a new level of naïve returning to NYC all the time. It’s embarrassing to witness

Lol imagine if she actually got pregnant with Sea Cucumber..... what a mess!!!!!!!

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Ilikekale wrote:Wow so she's leaving Reggie again for two weeks in August? I feel bad just being away from my dog when I'm at work or go out for the evening haha. I don't know how she does that. Poor Reggie.
That dog looks straight out depressed, she was playing him dog relaxing music in her story.. I think he gets crazy lonely going from a home with two people to a cold lifeless apartment with barely one person present and the person is a whack job to start with. Maybe if she had two dogs they could at least keep each other company, she's such an asshole. I was at my best friends last night ( in Brooklyn lol) and still took a cab home at 3am to feed my cats and other pets since my bf is traveling all week. I could have slept over but they were legit waiting for me by the door, and I dont know how she does this to the animal she claims to love this much.

ItsGigiguys
Talker
Talker

Post by ItsGigiguys »

Two weeks in NYC is a lot. But I wouldn't automatically assume that she'll spend all that time with Trev or that Trev invited her. I think she's going there just to create opportunities for them to meet. He'll likely agree to see her as it's convenient: she's infatuated with him, sexually available, and will leave again soon.

I feel bad for poor old Reggie. And truly hope that ADstee won't try to force Trev into a relationship by getting pregnant. No child deserves that.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”