Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VelvetGamm0n - Disappearing Flats, Friends and Diets pt 56

Post by holaholitahola »

jellybean99 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:05 pm
They do look too close together but she did it like that as the original toilet was in direct view when the bathroom door was open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get that, but she lives alone, if she has people over she can just shut the door so the toilet is not right there imo. I have an average body but a big butt and I feel like it would be actually touching the sink cupboard lmao

Beatrix
Debater
Debater

Post by Beatrix »

I live in Brighton and the water here is really hard, so all those matt black fixtures are going to look filthy and grey in no time.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

new thread name ?

RenoGh0st - How to make your new flat look botched
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

10C3EF68-B4D0-452B-B504-E68EC00B7694.jpeg
Yeah that’s probably from the extra weight you’re carrying Gabs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Post by Hyacinth »

witchpaws wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:24 am

And the fact that you bought a top floor flat and heat rises !

Post by Guest »

I genuinely like her bathroom.

Personally, I would have tiled the shower all the way — let’s face it, if she’s got money to spunk away on more sofas that she doesn’t need, she’s got money for a few extra tiles to complete the bathroom. I dislike the unfinished look, but all in all I like her theme.

Mmk+mmk
Learner
Learner

Post by Mmk+mmk »

courageouscrumpets wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:48 am
I genuinely like her bathroom.

Personally, I would have tiled the shower all the way — let’s face it, if she’s got money to spunk away on more sofas that she doesn’t need, she’s got money for a few extra tiles to complete the bathroom. I dislike the unfinished look, but all in all I like her theme.
Agree. It looks like it’s been rushed, not finished yet.

Kelmo
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelmo »

Aren't they pennyround tiles not geometric? I actually think the bathroom looks pretty, light and bright...i would've tiled full height to the ceiling though. Certainly doesn't look terrible and she probably kept the layout the same as it is huge £s when you start moving plumbing around!

gloworm
Learner
Learner

Post by gloworm »

god, she has gained soooo much weight. imagine paying all that money for weight loss surgery only to put it on again. so sad

gossip_crix
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip_crix »

gloworm wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:58 pm
god, she has gained soooo much weight. imagine paying all that money for weight loss surgery only to put it on again. so sad
Oh my... I haven't watched a video in a few months but reading the thread it surprised me how many mentioned the weight gain... went back to check her out and I'm in shock - I don't think I've ever seen her like this. I'm pretty sure we can blame the stress and overeating but still...
Hope she gets back on track once settled..and in a healthy way with exercise and going to a nutritionist - not with another surgery..

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

gloworm wrote:
Yup, in the vlog she uploaded today she looks even bigger than in the previous one...it’s mind-boggling

marmar22
Learner
Learner

Post by marmar22 »

i mean did you see the crap she’s eating??? every single food item she was putting away in her last vlog are empty carbs... no wonder she’s fat again.. she only eats beige, processed foods! jesus!

holaholitahola
Learner
Learner

Post by holaholitahola »

marmar22 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:26 am
i mean did you see the crap she’s eating??? every single food item she was putting away in her last vlog are empty carbs... no wonder she’s fat again.. she only eats beige, processed foods! jesus!

Came here to say this. Who on earth needs that many packs of crackers or bags of crisps?! I'm surprised she's not fatter, honestly.

gossip_crix
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip_crix »

holaholitahola wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:03 am
marmar22 wrote:

Came here to say this. Who on earth needs that many packs of crackers or bags of crisps?! I'm surprised she's not fatter, honestly.
Yup. Having seen her cupboard it makes sense now.

marmar22
Learner
Learner

Post by marmar22 »

gossip_crix wrote:
holaholitahola wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:03 am
marmar22 wrote:

Yup. Having seen her cupboard it makes sense now.
i’d be so embarrassed to even put that on the internet....

Cao97x
Learner
Learner

Post by Cao97x »

Omg. My boyfriend watched part of her video with me today where she unpacked some of her food and he was more horrified than I was by the amount of carbs she had!! She wonders why she suffers so badly with anxiety then fills her body with sugar and carbs. It’s such common knowledge nowadays that there’s a link between crappy food and poor mental health and she wonders why she suffers so badly and gains weight all the time when her cupboards are filled with all of that! I’m a uni student and I’ve never seen anything like it. There’s no decent level of nutrition in what she eats. How she’s got to the age she is living away from home for years and still has cupboard contents that look like they belong to somebody who can’t operate a microwave let alone cook from scratch is beyond me

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

witchpaws wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:24 am

It was a bit of denial in the vlog today, when she said she doesn't know how the removal men manage lifting stuff up three flights when she's sweating and knackered after walking up them with a cat. Oh dear. I hope for her sake she's on a liquid diet after the nose surgery, she probably will be as she'll have blood dripping down her throat, and a sore throat from the tube put down it during the operation. It's not going to be the laying around eating crisps recovery she's probably stocking up for, I should imagine it will be very uncomfortable in that hot flat and it being hard to sleep. On the plus side, the surgery might make her singing voice less nasal sounding.

The bathroom is okay, not stunning, not OTT, just nice. The loo situation and the high up mirror are unfortunate. and who on earth has all their loo rolls out on display?? They'd get dusty, the cat will probably sleep on them, and any bugs or spiders could crawl on them in the night. It's really unhygienic and a weird thing to do.

gloworm
Learner
Learner

Post by gloworm »

gossip_crix wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 am
gloworm wrote:
Oh my... I haven't watched a video in a few months but reading the thread it surprised me how many mentioned the weight gain... went back to check her out and I'm in shock - I don't think I've ever seen her like this. I'm pretty sure we can blame the stress and overeating but still...
Hope she gets back on track once settled..and in a healthy way with exercise and going to a nutritionist - not with another surgery..
yeah, normally its not something id comment on but its such a dramatic change and so quickly too. i dont think her hair colour does her any favours either lol

marmar22
Learner
Learner

Post by marmar22 »

gloworm wrote:
gossip_crix wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 am
gloworm wrote:
yeah, normally its not something id comment on but its such a dramatic change and so quickly too. i dont think her hair colour does her any favours either lol
I agree.. idk why but I think she’d look “thinner” as a brunette. The orange hair makes her look really bad. not the right colour for her at all.

gossip_crix
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip_crix »

Screenshot_20190715-115449_Instagram.jpg
Ok but she has the money to order some healthier food from a restaurant or something.. in the stories I've only seen pizza, burgers and chips...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gabriella”