Spooky Lips and Fat Hips

hcburbs
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Spooky Lips and Fat Hips

Post by hcburbs »

Everything is cluttered. Her makeup is cluttered. Her plants are cluttered. Her fingers are cluttered.

Post by Guest »

ParakeetFluff wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:45 pm
So Matt finally proposed to her... Is it just me or does the ring look super dirty and also way too small for her fingers 🤭
Her ring looks rotten or tarnished

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

ParakeetFluff wrote:So Matt finally proposed to her... Is it just me or does the ring look super dirty and also way too small for her fingers Image

The clarity is quite poor. It looks milky? Why? Maybe it’s vintage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

getinitgucci wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:22 am
ParakeetFluff wrote:So Matt finally proposed to her... Is it just me or does the ring look super dirty and also way too small for her fingers Image

They can’t afford to get her ring cleaned because she spent all her money on colourpop, plants and edgy shit from Hot Topic’s home furnishings department 😂

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

Does she make enough from YouTube to afford what she’s been buying? I’m kinda confused on why someone who isn’t having luck finding a job wouldn’t want to save it for just in case. What would happen if Matt were to lose his job?? I used to really want to go to school for anthropology but I’m really glad I didn’t because it’s really hasn’t gotten her anywhere.

sigma3zl
Talker
Talker

Post by sigma3zl »

getinitgucci wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:22 am

I think she mentioned that the ring was Matt's grandmother's? I think there's a family connection to it.

slothbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by slothbaby »

Added to the list of reasons Lacie does not want to film: Nose zit that we cannot see. Tina wants her camera back sis!

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

Lacie said in the latest half cousins podcast that she didn’t like it when people didn’t have their shit together. As in when friends who have the means to go to therapy that need it but don’t, and instead use her to unload on. They used the term emotional vampire and I get it because I’ve had friends like that, it can be exhausting. Yet in the next sentence says she doesn’t even have health insurance and needs to look into that so she can go back to therapy?? Doesn’t even have a new license to do that though she’s lived in New York now for how long?? I know the two aren’t completely related but I felt it was hypocritical of her.

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

My biggest issue with Lacie is that she takes feedback quite poorly sometimes. I've seen articulate, intelligent, thoughtful people give her constructive criticism and the next thing you know, she's being snakey about them in her insta-stories. JFC, grow up already.

And yes, that engagement ring looks like trash. If it's legitimately vintage, she should take it to a jeweller and have it cleaned.

allana
Debater
Debater

Post by allana »

What really annoys me about her and especially her anti hauls is she does reflect her own Collection because her Problem is that she OWNS soooo much Makeup that she's not interested in anything ("everything is dupable"). Plus she sometimes makes "anti consumerist" comments, such as "don't buy it for the packaging / don't buy it because it's sailormoon" but then when she likes something because of that she buys it IMMEDIATELY. she's not the type of Person to give These tips, especially not in such a condescending way.

allana
Debater
Debater

Post by allana »

allana wrote:What really annoys me about her and especially her anti hauls is she does reflect on her own problem, she knows she has a problem. she OWNS soooo much Makeup that she's not interested in anything ("everything is dupable"). But even though she realizes this, she doesn’t change anything about her hoarding.

Plus she sometimes makes "anti consumerist" comments, such as "don't buy it for the packaging / don't buy it because it's sailormoon" but then when she likes something because of that she buys it IMMEDIATELY. she's not the type of Person to give These tips, especially not in such a condescending way.

allana
Debater
Debater

Post by allana »

sorry, I wanted to edit my post because I was still sleepy when I made it originally, but then accidentally quoted it and now I cant delete it sorry!

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

Just perusing her Instagram to make sure that I haven’t missed anything... nope, her makeup still looks exactly the same in every picture just with different garish colors. The white under eye mascara still hasn’t died yet.

I will give credit where its due... lacie last year would have called both of these neutral palettes with a pop of purple.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

Does anyone still watch her and Georgia's podcast? :rofl: They are like a little cult of miserable SJW fat bitches who think their opinions are important and are always PC/"woke". I can't believe Laci got a new computer from their Patreon income :roll: With all the money Miss Piggy spends on makeup she could have brought her own
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

Her birthday wishlist haul adds up to about $950. This is just insane to me.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

PlaidandStripes
Talker
Talker

Post by PlaidandStripes »

It’s painfully clear that she throws herself in material items (sparkly eyeshadow and ludicrous highlighters) to disillusion herself into forgetting she is unhappy.

She has issues that run deeper than materialism. I don’t know how many years she will continue this Youtube shtick, but it’s sad to watch.

Imagine...another 5 years of a girl who hasn’t ventured into new avenues or developed parts of her life. She’s holding herself back.

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

Gummo_Sevigny wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:19 pm
Does anyone still watch her and Georgia's podcast? :rofl: They are like a little cult of miserable SJW fat bitches who think their opinions are important and are always PC/"woke". I can't believe Laci got a new computer from their Patreon income :roll: With all the money Miss Piggy spends on makeup she could have brought her own
I still watch sometimes because it’s good background noise. She made a joke about using the funds for a proper chair for the next 12 hour stream, because she usually sits on the floor. I don’t understand why she can spend so much on make up but not on something like a new computer or chair?? These are thing that would benefit her own channel as well. Just makes zero sense to me.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Brytbratbar wrote:
Gummo_Sevigny wrote:
I still watch sometimes because it’s good background noise. She made a joke about using the funds for a proper chair for the next 12 hour stream, because she usually sits on the floor. I don’t understand why she can spend so much on make up but not on something like a new computer or chair?? These are thing that would benefit her own channel as well. Just makes zero sense to me.
I like their podcast but haven't watched it in a while. It has been starting to feel very clique-ish, mainly they just focus on their patreons and kind of ignore everyone else. they also have done a few streams featuring some patreons and I really hate all of them lol. It didn't used to be that way, but maybe I just didn't see it before?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:00 pm
Brytbratbar wrote:
Gummo_Sevigny wrote:
I like their podcast but haven't watched it in a while. It has been starting to feel very clique-ish, mainly they just focus on their patreons and kind of ignore everyone else. they also have done a few streams featuring some patreons and I really hate all of them lol. It didn't used to be that way, but maybe I just didn't see it before?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I stopped watching their shitty "podcast" months ago, but it doesn't surprise me. I see them being very cliquey on Twitter too, of course :roll: I follow all of them on my troll account just to clown on their sjw asses :rofl:
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

WanderingLittleBear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WanderingLittleBear »

Her new video is up and it's finally her showing her makeup colletion.
Guys, how is that possible that she has ONLY two drawers of highlighters? She's buying so much and still only two drawers? Or did I miss something and it's just thirst video for her highlighter collection? Wtf xD

Return to “P-T”