Spooky Lips and Fat Hips

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Re: Spooky Lips and Fat Hips

Post by Rabidosky69 »

WanderingLittleBear wrote:Her new video is up and it's finally her showing her makeup colletion.
Guys, how is that possible that she has ONLY two drawers of highlighters? She's buying so much and still only two drawers? Or did I miss something and it's just thirst video for her highlighter collection? Wtf xD
This video was only part one of her highlighter collection... So probably a few more drawers coming in a future video. I try not to judge people and their collection sizes but that was a lot.... What is the point of having so much makeup that you can't physically use it all?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

WillowWisp
Learner
Learner

Post by WillowWisp »

This pic stresses me out. The way things are haphazardly stacked on top of each other on a dusty looking desk, with even more underneath. I did like Lacey and I don't dislike her now, she just became too hard to watch because of things like this.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

WillowWisp wrote:Image

This pic stresses me out. The way things are haphazardly stacked on top of each other on a dusty looking desk, with even more underneath. I did like Lacey and I don't dislike her now, she just became too hard to watch because of things like this.
I like Lacie, but I feel like her whole house probably looks like this too. Cluttered with knick nacks that she loves, but it is overwhelming and makes them look like hoarders

Meyaay
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Meyaay »

I’ve never understood the hype with her. Every video (or live because she can’t do anything else) is a “I’m back video”.
Don’t understand why everyone loves her. To me she’s lazy Lacie.

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

I thought she was supposed to be cruelty free and yet she’s showing off Dior and Maybeline stuff she’s brought in her latest video?? Maybe it’s just me but I find it a bit gross that she posted her dogs Amazon wish list which her subscribers brought stuff off and then posted a pic of her huge makeup haul which included the $129 Natasha Denona palette...

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:30 am
I thought she was supposed to be cruelty free and yet she’s showing off Dior and Maybeline stuff she’s brought in her latest video?? Maybe it’s just me but I find it a bit gross that she posted her dogs Amazon wish list which her subscribers brought stuff off and then posted a pic of her huge makeup haul which included the $129 Natasha Denona palette...
Every one of these fat chicks are hypocrites in that group of miserable cry babies :roll: Anyone of her subs who were dumb enough to buy her dog stuff off that wish list deserve to be used because if they have been watching her channel for a while know how much freaking makeup she buys to the point of hoarding level status.
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

Gummo_Sevigny wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:56 pm
GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Every one of these fat chicks are hypocrites in that group of miserable cry babies :roll: Anyone of her subs who were dumb enough to buy her dog stuff off that wish list deserve to be used because if they have been watching her channel for a while know how much freaking makeup she buys to the point of hoarding level status.
Why do people think that just because someone is fat and ugly means that they're more relatable

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:26 pm
Gummo_Sevigny wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:56 pm
GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Why do people think that just because someone is fat and ugly means that they're more relatable
Exactly. They are not relatable at all. They think because they are "Not LIke OtHEr GURls", like for example the Jaclyn Hills or Nikkie Tutorials of YouTube, that they are almost above them. Yet they get PR and have tons of money to buy makeup and pay rent.
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

Meyaay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Meyaay »

Who else do you mean is fat and ugly in their group?
I never watched her live but I'm not surprised that she posted her dogs wishlist. Ofc she couldn't buy it for him but needed someone else to do it so she could purchase more makeup she don't need.

Meyaay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Meyaay »

Who else do you mean is fat and ugly in their group?
I never watched her live but I'm not surprised that she posted her dogs wishlist. Ofc she couldn't buy it for him but needed someone else to do it so she could purchase more makeup she don't need.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

Meyaay wrote:Who else do you mean is fat and ugly in their group?
Smokey Glow (the worst of the group imo she’s such a shill), Abby Williamson (her personality is more ugly than her outside but she’s still not conventionally attractive to me especially when she lets her hair fade so much), and Jordan (I cant remember their last name but they are irrelevant because they only do the podcast with Lacy and don’t make other content anymore to my knowledge). That’s their core group of “friends”.

Nisapisa is also their friend but out of them all I do like her the best and also thing she is the best looking of the group. Both in terms of personality (sometimes she can be a little much for camera but she cool overall imo) and outward appearance. Her fashion sense atleast somewhat exists as a real thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

I saw on reddit today that Lacie and georgia are stopping the podcast. I'm not surprised at all, but considering how much money they got from their patreons I'd be kinda pissed. It's your own fault if you gave them money, but with georgia/jordans self destruction I'm not surprised at all. Plus it seems like Lacie finally found a real job so youtube is not that important anymore. I did really enjoy their podcast back when they first started it, oh well.

WillowWisp
Learner
Learner

Post by WillowWisp »

Yeah, I wouldn't be happy at all if I was a patron. Lacie got a brand new computer specifically for doing the podcast not that long ago, not sure if Jordan got one too, I don't follow them that closely. After all that it's been used for a handful of irregularly posted podcast episodes and a couple of livestreams on her own channel. I think another milestone episode for a certain number of patrons was supposed to be coming up soon too? Gotta say, not cool.

I did like the first 10-15 episodes they did buy they deleted or privated them for some reason that I never saw addressed, after that I pretty much lost interest.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

getinitgucci wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:15 am
Smokey Glow (the worst of the group imo she’s such a shill), Abby Williamson (her personality is more ugly than her outside but she’s still not conventionally attractive to me especially when she lets her hair fade so much), and Jordan (I cant remember their last name but they are irrelevant because they only do the podcast with Lacy and don’t make other content anymore to my knowledge). That’s their core group of “friends”.

Nisapisa is also their friend but out of them all I do like her the best and also thing she is the best looking of the group. Both in terms of personality (sometimes she can be a little much for camera but she cool overall imo) and outward appearance. Her fashion sense atleast somewhat exists as a real thing.

This is my ranking of fugliest to "attractive":

Smokey Glow

Abby Williamson

SpookyLips

Samantha (would be ranked higher but has a cute body )

Angelika Nyquist before she fucked her face up

Nisapisa had a glow up

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:17 pm
getinitgucci wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:15 am

This is my ranking of fugliest to "attractive":

Smokey Glow

Abby Williamson

SpookyLips

Samantha (would be ranked higher but has a cute body )

Angelika Nyquist before she fucked her face up

Nisapisa had a glow up
:rofl: Don't tell Nisa or else you'll boost her theater kid ego more
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

FatMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by FatMermaid »

In her makeup bingo video she says she doesn't need anymore powder blush while looking at the Moira (who?) embossed blushes. She admits that she wants them because of the embossing, but says the colors are like any other blush. But ::gasp:: they're ONLY $9!

Can you guess what happens next?

Editing Lacie cuts in to say that she bought them all. Not just the colors that will look good on her skin tone. All. Of. Them.

Shocking, I know. No one could've guessed this would happen. :wink:

WillowWisp
Learner
Learner

Post by WillowWisp »

I just noticed that the entire Half Cousins podcast channel is gone now, and Lacie hasn't uploaded a video in three months.

I would feel so ripped off if I was one of their Patreon subs.

Return to “P-T”