Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bl0oop
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BOXY LEGEND - HRH COLLECTION PART 13

Post by bl0oop »

beckarinaa wrote: She steals everything. Steals street style from POC, post workout Lewks from KimK, design ideas from coco Chanel......she’s the ultimate swagger-jacker.

I loved when she talked about wanting to rock two braids with hoops & the baby hairs out and she’s like “i forget where I saw this look” IDK ALEX, MAYBE ON EVERY WOMAN OF COLOR EVER?? lmao I’m from NYC. tell me more about how you juuust discovered French braided cornrows on the Paris runway in 2018.

Next it’s gonna be “there’s no brown ppl in California, how would I know????”

HRH Collection: Her Royal Knockoff

Post by Guest »

Im sorry but those ICE CHAINS look so fucking cheap, reminds me of those old ass phone chords.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

dulcechunti wrote:All the stupid filters in the world can’t make the crazy look cute.

Crazy is as crazy does. #sf #anotherFAIL

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... 4C3E9.jpeg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i1206</span><span>.</span><span>photobucket</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>albums</span><span>/</span><span>bb445</span><span>/</span><span>dulcechunti</span><span>/</span><span>5845AAD8</span><span>-</span><span>14A2</span><span>-</span><span>4575</span><span>-</span><span>9B44</span><span>-</span><span>8D32FCB4C3E9</span><span>.</span><span>jpeg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
What’s with thw crazy eyes?! :o

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

AL posted about eating pasta in her latest post. So I tried to find the last time AL was skinny (thigh gap and all) and it was back in 2015 where she actually ate raw veggies and no carbs, no wonder she was actually skinny. She's so delusional on this lean cuisine bullshit diet lol
Dance monkeys, dance! :tu:

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

wtf she is asking free interior design on her office. bitch u need to shell out money and not ask your stupid subbies for free services. she hit a new low

Bored_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Bored_bitch »

“Hey guys is anyone willing to work for free?”

vonbaby25
Debater
Debater

Post by vonbaby25 »

Why the fuck does she keep lying about her partnership with Colorscience? WE ALL KNOW IT'S AN AD ALEX.

Just bc you quip "it's not an ad!" fools NO ONE. It makes me want to never buy Colorscience again. Not bc the products are bad, I think the opposite actually, but bc they cosign her blatant lying.

Disgusting. Nothing worse than someone who boldly lies to their own followers/customers/supporters.

Jacquesattaques
Talker
Talker

Post by Jacquesattaques »

Bored_bitch wrote:“Hey guys is anyone willing to work for free?”

She should be flooded with requests to give her jewelry away for free. You know, for 'exposure' and 'for her portfolio'. I work in Interior Design and find this so insulting.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

marakoojah_ wrote:wtf she is asking free interior design on her office. bitch u need to shell out money and not ask your stupid subbies for free services. she hit a new low

What a greedy bloated c*nt.

If you can afford to overcharge idiots for “your” tacky DIY shit, then you can afford a fucking decorator.

Greedy ogre.

I hate it when YouTubers are so greedy. She’s not new to trolling for free shit, but bitch, you were just filming a black woman serving you tea last month. Make up your mind. Are you wanna-be new money rich, or are you just an uncouth bloated c*nt?

Pick one.

If you can pretend to afford a tiny undesirable Birkin, you can afford a decorator.

#sf

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Divorced mother of three teenage boys who cant wait to use the $30 Olive Garden gift card she won at the office raffle.

I would not consider this picture an “endorsement” for the product... #sf #anotherFAIL

Post by Guest »

I would never ask someone to work for free.--- What a cheap ass broke ass hoe.

Post by Guest »

Guys, please help me out. Can someone tell me what this girl is saying about HRHCOLLECTION? Her username is: sarah.denizz
https://www.instagram.com/sarah.denizz/ PLEASE WHAYCH HER IG STORIES she is saying something about false advertisment and then name drops hrh the thing is that Im really bad at understanding people with accents (i know im challenged) plus she is from london so she has an extra heavy accent. BUT PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND TELL ME WHAT SHE IS SAYINGGGG

Jacquesattaques
Talker
Talker

Post by Jacquesattaques »

kutsu wrote:Guys, please help me out. Can someone tell me what this girl is saying about HRHCOLLECTION? Her username is: sarah.denizz
https://www.instagram.com/sarah.denizz/ PLEASE WHAYCH HER IG STORIES she is saying something about false advertisment and then name drops hrh the thing is that Im really bad at understanding people with accents (i know im challenged) plus she is from london so she has an extra heavy accent. BUT PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND TELL ME WHAT SHE IS SAYINGGGG
Dior gifted a bunch of saddle bags to Instagram people and it sounds like not all recipients were transparent about the exchange being an ad/collaboration, which is an FTC violation in the States. Sarah.denizz paid for her Dior saddle bag and hashtagged her post #itsonlycoolwhenyoupaidforit to I supposed throw shade at people who were gifted the same bag and pretended like they bought it. I guess she's quoting Alex because "it's only cool if you paid for it" is sort of what Alex has said about being gifted stuff? I don't know.

Post by Guest »

Jacquesattaques wrote:
kutsu wrote:Guys, please help me out. Can someone tell me what this girl is saying about HRHCOLLECTION? Her username is: sarah.denizz
Dior gifted a bunch of saddle bags to Instagram people and it sounds like not all recipients were transparent about the exchange being an ad/collaboration, which is an FTC violation in the States. Sarah.denizz paid for her Dior saddle bag and hashtagged her post #itsonlycoolwhenyoupaidforit to I supposed throw shade at people who were gifted the same bag and pretended like they bought it. I guess she's quoting Alex because "it's only cool if you paid for it" is sort of what Alex has said about being gifted stuff? I don't know.

Oh, thank you very much. :love2:
Geez I need to get my ears fixed damn.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

So she claims she's not sponsored by colorescience, but is she?

I'm finally watching the Paris/ London vlog and I now know fully why I didn't before. The amount of cringing I'm doing is ungodly. " She's like a chic version of me, with an English accent".. dear lord no!!! Hearing her even *try* to get along with or relate to another female is so so odd. But this also is usually a result of having a dysfunctional relationship with your mom.. I would know, because I'm like this-- but she's worse, so I feel better. SF, is what you are.

And I cannot... CAN NOT believe she went into Hermes with her greasy trailer park hair like that with no makeup on, looking so nasty. I can't even go into Kroger looking like that without wanting to shield myself, feeling naked and horrified I'll run into somebody I know. I don't get how she's now humiliated just to be the way that she is.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Alex, can you send me thousands of dollars worth of free jewelry? I'll tell my instagram followers. :FU:

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

kmare91 wrote:Joyce Meyer now? HAhahahahaha.... ahhhhhh.
Yep. She's been doing this fake god thing ever since nick left her for the second time

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

What in the fuck is wrong with her style like that’s why I started to follow her in the first place. Like idgaf about her ugliness that can’t be help .... but the damn way she is dressing herself makes her looks retarded like I used to actually take advice from her when it came to buying stuff ( and so far never failed with the quality and style) but rn I wouldn’t buy shit she hypes or wears she looks horrible . She needs to get rid of them boobs too.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Her fat ass pics are helping me stay on my diet actually

Return to “HRH Collection”