BOXY LEGEND - HRH COLLECTION PART 13

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BOXY LEGEND - HRH COLLECTION PART 13

Post by Sybil Vane »

kutsu wrote:Like recording a black girl serving her tea at Hermés.
Dior.

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by elsa_1993 »

Wow her latest video I had it up while getting ready for work. She is soo materistic. Instead of working hard to be successful she is just as snobby and RUDE as those people she was on the verge of crying about in her video.

She was so upset about her weight and how she looked and that’s all she cares about to this day. Not becoming a better person. It’s all about the superficial with her. She is going to have a total nervous breakdown as she ages which is a NATURAL PROCESS but once she really looks older she will need hospitalization because she won’t be able to actually handle it.

I’ve never seen something so vain in my life. Working hard for what you want is admirable but she worked hard so she can have a certain life and be a snob. Wow. Unreal.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She probably hated her bitch grandmother because she didn't leave them as much as she could have.

She really comes across as completely pathetic. I feel no sympathy for her, her priorities in life are fucked up. I have relatives like her and they are MISERABLE but it's bc they still haven't realized that money/material things and marrying for a job title instead of love or compatibility are not going to make them happy. She even seif about her relationships "I never picked them, they picked me" which to me meant she was doing the middle school "oh I like this boy back but really only bc he likes me in the first place" thing. She's such a stunted person.

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

so alex's story of struggle and hardship is that she used to be chunky and work menial part-time jobs in high school? girl, welcome to early life for the vast majority of us. amazing that she was a superficial asshole even when young, though. those magazine clippings were something.

side note: i grew-up in the next town over from where she did. it's a beautiful area (if full of vapid, republican assholes). her parents may have been frugal, but in no way were they struggling if they lived where they lived. she wasn't exactly growing up in the mean streets of dana point. nice try, alex.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

how many times is she gonna talk about how and where she grew up? she's acting like her life is some insane success story that needs to be told over and over again :roll:

CoCoBeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by CoCoBeanz »

AlexPeirceIsACunt wrote:Please don’t yell at me for showing something « everybody knows » but do we know who made this? Anyone from here? GENIUS. They should keep it updated!!! Image
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure if it is anyone here but I do re-call someone here found the same account a few years back and whoever created the account didn't update it for a long time.

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer

Post by elsa_1993 »

I also have to add that Nick must be as vain as she is if not more vain to put up with her crap. There is no way he is some saint who is cursed with this woman. He chooses to be with her. All the tea that has been spilled on their relationship and house... I don't feel badly for him OR her at all.

No wonder she can't talk, stumbles over her words and sounds like an AIRHEAD who graduates with a 1.3 GPA? you have to go out of your way not to try for your grades to drop that low, come on.

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

So moral of her new vid: I was treated like shit by rich people with fancy stuff so now I pretend to be rich and treat people like shit while going broke for fancy stuff. She 's basically Oprah. :?
Dance monkeys, dance! :tu:

Post by Guest »

Nick must be a gay in the closet. I have seen some weird ass comments from gay boys in his IG pictures.
Im sure FAT AL is Nicole´s beard, she is just too stupid (as usual) to notice. And if Nick isnt gay, then like you guys said he must be as fucked up as her.

lorrainehates
Learner
Learner

Post by lorrainehates »

Haha at Al crying about how fat she was in high school. You're still fat. And what the hell is this thumbnail? Close your mouth sweetie, you look like a trout.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CuppaTea
Learner
Learner

Post by CuppaTea »

I'm just gonna say it - Nick looks well in those IG stories...

I was researching a bag I'm interested in buying and remembered she had a vid on it a while back. Anyway, I came across this Pinterest. https://www.pinterest.ie/SweetExpresso/hrh-collection/ Although repetitive, I loved her style there and it's why I started following her in the first place. Sad to see how it's devolved.

I wonder whatever happened to those Peekaboos lol.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

I kept skipping forward through the video. I just can't relate to these bag drama stories. No offense to others who have that bag, but I just don't get the appeal. The same old horrible high school stories. She needs a therapist.

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

“I HOPE MY MOM DOESN’T SEE THIS VIDEO” - Do you realize the Instagram account of your Mom’s dog isn’t actually managed by the dog right?...Right Al? Right... *facepalm*

I love how she “realizes she’s not the only one” who has a story to tell about her teenage years, like oh wow there are other people on this planet??? Shocking.

I’ve been bullied through elementary school and barely had friends in high school because sometimes it happens when you’re the only black girl.

But unlike you I didn’t turn into a major asshole self centered mean girl and chose to do the opposite.

You’re 34 we all have a story, and we all go through bullshit. It’s not an excuse to act entitled and snobby. If not being from a wealthy background is the toughest thing you had to go through in life you had it easy dumbass.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

kutsu wrote:Nick must be a gay in the closet. I have seen some weird ass comments from gay boys in his IG pictures.
Im sure FAT AL is Nicole´s beard, she is just too stupid (as usual) to notice. And if Nick isnt gay, then like you guys said he must be as fucked up as her.
this seems to have a very homophobic root... :roll:

Audrina

Post by Audrina »

I wish I had more friends like Ron. #HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I mean, as a new-ish, super casual viewer... when she does a video where the whole thing is a tight shot of her bloated pie face and is talking about how she "USED" to be fat, I'm side-eyeing the shit out of her. She looks like she's well over 200 lbs from the shoulders up

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

ColdOne wrote:I mean, as a new-ish, super casual viewer... when she does a video where the whole thing is a tight shot of her bloated pie face and is talking about how she "USED" to be fat, I'm side-eyeing the shit out of her. She looks like she's well over 200 lbs from the shoulders up
My thoughts exactly! She said her heaviest was 180lbs. She can't be too far off from that now.

It's really entertaining to watch her ever-expanding face/lips. At this point she looks as though she's going to pop.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

does she not see what we see? she’s fat and i think although she keeps on saying she’s fat she doesn’t see that she is. otherwise she wouldn’t be displaying them sausage legs

DirtyMartini629
Learner
Learner

Post by DirtyMartini629 »

This bitch is the most shallow, superficial person I have ever seen. I found this video just sad. I'm not much into bags or labels but I don't judge those who are. She's just so obsessed with them. She's obviously so insecure and pathetic that this is all she has, that's all she values.

Her lips look really fucked up. They look pointy on top. Also, at her heaviest, she was way more than 180 from the pics I saw. She was probably closer to 250 she just stopped weighing herself. She looks about 180 right now.

kathysantoni
Debater
Debater

Post by kathysantoni »

I watched like 3 minutes of that video and I don't even think she took a breath once.
"STOP GLAM SHAMING ME!!!"

Return to “HRH Collection”