Nicolette Gray (Beverly Hills Brat)

chain
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nicolette Gray (Beverly Hills Brat)

Post by chain »

ever since Christian left her main channel videos aren't as interesting to watch. I like her vlog channel a lot more now.

swt_decadent
Learner
Learner

Post by swt_decadent »

I also didn't like how she or whoever edit her video. The background music was annoying and doesn't match the video. Even Blair said they're going to the worst clinic because they need new content. They should go back to the old format instead of this, but I guess since Nicolette has a Vlog it will be redundant.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

Uh oh. Nina just said that Ethan is like a son she’s never had. We all know how this is going to end 🤦‍♀️

swt_decadent
Learner
Learner

Post by swt_decadent »

mystical-rose wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 am
Uh oh. Nina just said that Ethan is like a son she’s never had. We all know how this is going to end 🤦‍♀️
I saw the same comment on her channel. Why does Nicolette friends tend to live with her. I do agree that its disrespectful of him that he's not cleaning up after himself specially if Nina is giving him free lodging.

ilovetea98
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovetea98 »

anyone watch her new video? She's moving out. I think it'll be good for her to get away from her mom. Just from hearing nicolette talk about nina, it's clear that nina is controlling and only cares about making content for social media.

katy-spacey
Learner
Learner

Post by katy-spacey »

Nicolette is really sweet and good girl but I feel like her parents are shit for her mental health, her dad is obviously not on good terms with her and her mum is narcissistic and very egoistic, almost vain and toxic I want to say. Good for her to be moving out into a safe space of her own.

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

I think it’s good that that she’s moving out. She needs a break from her mom. I can’t believe her mom’s question to her when she got back from her trip to visit her friend after the breakup was “when are you going to start filming/posting again?” Shouldn’t her first questions and comments be like “are you feeling better?” or “it’s ok if you don’t want to go back to social media right now. Mental health comes first.”
I’m so disappointed in Nina.

swt_decadent
Learner
Learner

Post by swt_decadent »

Can she live on her own when she's only 17? I haven't watch the video yet and I probably wouldn't since its 30 min of just talking. I agree that Nina is a bit to self centered, it look like Nina is focusing more on her channel instead of her kids.

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

swt_decadent wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:48 pm
Can she live on her own when she's only 17? I haven't watch the video yet and I probably wouldn't since its 30 min of just talking. I agree that Nina is a bit to self centered, it look like Nina is focusing more on her channel instead of her kids.
Yes she can move out at 17. She could have legally gotten emancipated or perhaps since she has said before, her grandparents buy lots of properties for investments and maybe she bought one of theirs from them in a private sale. I use to really enjoy Nicolette and her videos but each video just gets shorter and more predictable.

swt_decadent
Learner
Learner

Post by swt_decadent »

chain wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:09 am

Yes she can move out at 17. She could have legally gotten emancipated or perhaps since she has said before, her grandparents buy lots of properties for investments and maybe she bought one of theirs from them in a private sale. I use to really enjoy Nicolette and her videos but each video just gets shorter and more predictable.
I think it's because her old camera guy was the one with all the creative ideas so when he left all her videos become boring. She try to do this challenge but I find it very boring specially the food challenge. On comments section people are pointing on her doing food challenge but never really eating it or have attitude when she tries to eat those food. The first and second time she took a break was okay, but the third time was getting annoying. I honestly no longer watch most of her content anymore. Maybe she can get back with her old camera guy if she's now living alone.

swt_decadent
Learner
Learner

Post by swt_decadent »

The hidden camera prank on Nina about pregnancy, if Nina really doesn't know that she's being recorded then I applaud her on how she handle that scenario. I wonder if Nina thought it was Blake that got her pregnant since she keep on saying that the parent might just pay them to take care of it? If thats the case, then she shouldn't let Nicolette hang out with him if she feels that way (if its really him) since it might become real. I'm surprise that she keep guessing and bringing up a different guys name of who she thought got her daughter pregnant.

katy-spacey
Learner
Learner

Post by katy-spacey »

Yeah but they were talking about the baby in youtube context and it was kinda sad tbh

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

The first episode of her new season is actually pretty good. I knew she didn’t truly want to fire Christian and her mom was behind it.

swt_decadent
Learner
Learner

Post by swt_decadent »

I wonder who her new boyfriend is?

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Episode 1 & 2 were great!
However I didn’t like that realtor at all, he was unprofessional by leaving his sunglasses on the entire time. Not only that, but saying “makeup & shit.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kelsey_leighann
Debater
Debater

Post by kelsey_leighann »

So last night's ep, WTF! That was fake. No way those weren't actors.

slove2012
Talker
Talker

Post by slove2012 »

does anyone know if she *actually* bought her house?

mystical-rose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mystical-rose »

She’s dating Blake right?

katy-spacey
Learner
Learner

Post by katy-spacey »

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:16 pm
mystical-rose wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:08 pm
She’s dating Blake right?
Lol blake just posted a video “the truth of me and nicolette gray” i just started watching ... ur guys thoughts??
wait they are in relationship?

joangale
Stalker
Stalker

Post by joangale »

i'm super late but i just watched the christmas video from 2018 and JESUS CHRIST, rich people suck??? sitting in a beautiful (and probably warm) house, with beautiful decorations and furniture with actual presents under the tree and there's blair crying? i understand she's young and nina was dumb to not make sure their amounts/presents were equal but man! it's sad to see

Return to “N-Z”