Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pain in the A$$pyn - Aspyn Ovard Part 18

Post by kittykat94 »

wildwild94 wrote:Image

Aspyn looks so out of place in this photo Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is why I kinda like Aspyn more than I like the other “lifestyle” youtubers. She didn’t move to LA (well she did but didn’t stay” and don’t turn into a carbon copy of all the other LA youtubers. She’s pretty down to earth compared to everyone else in this photo. Still so confused and unsure why she even went on that trip lol

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

kittykat94 wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:Image

Aspyn looks so out of place in this photo Image

This is why I kinda like Aspyn more than I like the other “lifestyle” youtubers. She didn’t move to LA (well she did but didn’t stay” and don’t turn into a carbon copy of all the other LA youtubers. She’s pretty down to earth compared to everyone else in this photo. Still so confused and unsure why she even went on that trip lol

I definitely agree with you on all accounts

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Aspyn down to earth? Alrighty...

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

when Alisha was opening up her secret santa gift i immediately knew Aspyn was hers. leave it to Aspyn to skimp out on a gift for someone other than herself. Really? a candle from Bath and Bodyworks and a package of YOUR favorite cookies? lol it literally looks like Aspyn was like "oh crap! i need a secret santa gift" and grabbed a bunch of random stuff from her house, 0 thought or effort put into that gift.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

manu_voo wrote:Aspyn down to earth? Alrighty...

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Compared to the rest of the girls on that trip?? Yeah I would say she’s more down to earth than any of them.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

kittykat94 wrote:
manu_voo wrote:Aspyn down to earth? Alrighty...
Compared to the rest of the girls on that trip?? Yeah I would say she’s more down to earth than any of them.
lol i don't think any of them are down to earth. they're all pretty out there, just the LA girls are in one direction and aspyn is in another.

Sabrina1996
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sabrina1996 »

Seeing Aspyn and Niki together was weird! Especially when they said they were basically the same person since they seem very different.lol

heybabeee
Learner
Learner

Post by heybabeee »

foxyloxy wrote:
osara0715 wrote:That barricading her in post really annoys the sh*t out of me. If YOU decide to get a puppy, YOU need to adjust YOUR life to the puppy because YOU picked it. The puppy didn't pick you or ask to be barricaded in because it's going to do puppy things. When I got my dog we had to take out every rug in our house until he was potty trained because they get confused with the different textures and mix up rugs with grass, that's why they pee on them. So, sorry Ap you're ugly white rugs are either going to get peed on or you're gonna have to move them & learn to care about something that isn't materialistic :tu: :FU:
I disagree with this, the dog needs to be trained and adapt to her lifestyle. You shouldn’t have to have your life revolve around the dog. It’s okay if people hate me for thinking this.

yes I agree. we used a bunch of puppy fences and barricades in my house while my puppy was still training. Its very common to slowly let a puppy adjust to your house and little by little give them access to more areas in your house once they're trained.

trashthem
Learner
Learner

Post by trashthem »

I'm still confused as to why Aspyn is even on that trip! I didn't think any of them were friends & she just doesn't really seem to fit in with them anymore

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

I'm soooo not a girl's girl so maybe it's just me... but there's nothing that looks more miserable to me than the trip she's on right now. LOL can you imagine being stuck in a cabin with 10 ~Instagram girls~ constantly taking selfies, saying "oh my god" "so cute" and "awww" every 5 seconds, fake smiling for all the vlogging cameras, having to be in full hair & makeup at all times, only doing things that are aesthetically pleasing... y'all, I can't. YouTubers only go on "vacation" to take photos for Instagram and film videos for YouTube. how is that relaxing and/or fun at all? I'm cringing just from the gift exchange part of her video bc of all the high pitched squeals & fake laughter.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pain in the A$$pyn - Aspyn Ovard Part 18

Post by radishes »

ackbellai wrote:I'm soooo not a girl's girl so maybe it's just me... but there's nothing that looks more miserable to me than the trip she's on right now. LOL can you imagine being stuck in a cabin with 10 ~Instagram girls~ constantly taking selfies, saying "oh my god" "so cute" and "awww" every 5 seconds, fake smiling for all the vlogging cameras, having to be in full hair & makeup at all times, only doing things that are aesthetically pleasing... y'all, I can't. YouTubers only go on "vacation" to take photos for Instagram and film videos for YouTube. how is that relaxing and/or fun at all? I'm cringing just from the gift exchange part of her video bc of all the high pitched squeals & fake laughter.
Ok well to be fair half of them did go skiing/snowboarding. She chose to be in the totally insta half lol

But I agree, it seems exhausting.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

So in aspyn’s vlog she mentions sharing her room with niki... but in niki’s vlog Nike shows herself sharing a bed with Teala and sierra.
Looks like aspyn got ditched?

kaydeeidk
Learner
Learner

Post by kaydeeidk »

giraffe wrote:So in aspyn’s vlog she mentions sharing her room with niki... but in niki’s vlog Nike shows herself sharing a bed with Teala and sierra.

Oh man that’s awkward ...

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

kaydeeidk wrote:
giraffe wrote:So in aspyn’s vlog she mentions sharing her room with niki... but in niki’s vlog Nike shows herself sharing a bed with Teala and sierra.

I really don't like Aspyn, but even I would sympathize with her if that's the case. yikes.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

ackbellai wrote:
kaydeeidk wrote:

I really don't like Aspyn, but even I would sympathize with her if that's the case. yikes.
I’m not sure what’s up with that. Because Niki’s vlog where she was with Teala and sierra was from the night before, and aspyns was from the next morning. So idk why aspyn said Niki was in that room. Maybe Niki switched the next morning?

goudaforyou
Informer
Informer

Post by goudaforyou »

Maybe they were supposed to share a room and it didn’t happen so she just went with what was supposed to happen so it wouldn’t sound like we gone ditched her?

The pics she is tagged in from other people..she looks so awk and doesn’t fit in. She’s not even in another bikini pic they took. In the vlog a couple of the girls even were surprised that she finally stayed vlogging. She says it was everyone clogging but I bet she’s also trying to get comfortable

Also her jeans always look so weird or too tightImageImage...really don’t think she wears underwear like we assumed from past things she’s said

ImageImage

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Post by socialbeauty »

That snow picture is so sad, they're all holding hands and Aspyn is way out there. Maybe her management said she has to make more of an effort or Aspyn is coming out with something with someone.....she needs to hang out with other people than Lauren/Parker lol

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

socialbeauty wrote:That snow picture is so sad, they're all holding hands and Aspyn is way out there. Maybe her management said she has to make more of an effort or Aspyn is coming out with something with someone.....she needs to hang out with other people than Lauren/Parker lol
She has gained quite a number of new insta followers in the past few days after being in months of -200 a day.

kaydeeidk
Learner
Learner

Post by kaydeeidk »

I was watching Sierra’s vlog and around 9:33 in the vlog they were all taking pictures and Aspyn was off to the side while everyone else was talking to each other and I low key felt kind of bad for her. Never thought I would say that but

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

i feel bad for her too. she seems really out of place even though these are supposed to be her peers in her "youtube genre".

i wonder if she'll ever do something like this again

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”