Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - part 15

Post by Sunshinerain102 »

eggo wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:36 pm
Have you guys finished the first two episodes of " THE EDGE OF SLEEP"? I curious to know (AND I know that it doesn't pertain to him but to the character) but does MARK really have some sort of sleeping disorder? If you've watched both episodes, Dave explains his condition with the nurse, and says he's dabbled in numerous sleeping pills and has REM sleep disorder. I just makes me wonder if MARK truly had something that would help the character in who he played. I can't remember if he talked about it way back when.

Does anyone know...?
I know he gets nightmares every night since he was young. “Nightmare Disorder” is technically a sleep disorder according to the DSMV-V. And dreams take place during REM. He’s mentioned the nightmares several times, but I forget exactly which videos.

springshowers
Learner
Learner

Post by springshowers »

I know this thread is pretty dead but-

Marks voice acting in The Edge of Sleep is damn good.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Is anyone else excited for A heist with Markiplier, he's teased it a couple times already.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:42 pm
Is anyone else excited for A heist with Markiplier, he's teased it a couple times already.
Yeah he’s definitely been hyping it up recently and if you’re a member he’s been showing sneak peaks and some bts photos, one of which he told the members to post on tumblr which as expected set the community on fire. I’ll be looking forward to it, he wants it to be bigger than Karate Kid YouTube’s #1 original.
:cuted:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Did anyone see the trailer for A Heist With Markiplier? It looks really cool, should be exciting when it comes out on the 30th.

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

springshowers wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:19 pm
Mark also admitted to being a jerk to Matt and Ryan when he was their boss. I think he said it in a facebook post. They worked for Game grumps after it happened until recently and one theory in the game grumps fandom is that they were fired. Now they make their own Let’s Plays.
So you mean that when they worked for the GG's, for x amount of years...then the GG fired them? Wow!
Also...in the AHWM, did anyone think the part with Bob and Wade being security guards remind you of the skit mark DID with Daniel and Ryan in "Wilford warfstash" video?

Sunshinerain102
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunshinerain102 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:04 pm
Did anyone see the trailer for A Heist With Markiplier? It looks really cool, should be exciting when it comes out on the 30th.
Not gonna lie, it looks amazing! I have high hopes. Mark seems so much happier (*knock on wood*) lately and it is fun to watch his videos again.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

eggo wrote:People are questioning why Mark is eating from Chic-fil-a every time Amy is gets it for him, isn't that place anti-LGBTQ? why would mark eat from it if he supports the lgbt? Yet he's not christian either?
Ok so ik im super late on this i legit just saw this... im bi. And i eat chikfila they have good food lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

eggo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggo »

So there was a "behind-the-scenes" BTS hidden within the AHWM, so there was really 32 not 31 videos. How'd I miss that, I don't know :rofl: everyone else found it!
*fyi..crew said the first week working with him was a pain-in-the-ass :rofl:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

eggo wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:47 pm
So there was a "behind-the-scenes" BTS hidden within the AHWM, so there was really 32 not 31 videos. How'd I miss that, I don't know :rofl: everyone else found it!
*fyi..crew said the first week working with him was a pain-in-the-ass :rofl:
Did you find the secret codes at the end of each ending hidden under the question mark?

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Hey guys so I have a question? Did anybody buy the AHWM shirts he has on his website? And if so did anybody get their shirts yet?
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

Meameagirl
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Meameagirl »

alienllamagirl wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:18 pm
Hey guys so I have a question? Did anybody buy the AHWM shirts he has on his website? And if so did anybody get their shirts yet?
The website said shipping start in November 25

Darla Dimple
Learner
Learner

Post by Darla Dimple »

So, apparently, a bunch of people got banned from YouTube/Google accounts because of using emojis to participate in Mark's livestream the other day.

kawaiinutzz
Informer
Informer

Post by kawaiinutzz »

Darla Dimple wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:02 pm
So, apparently, a bunch of people got banned from YouTube/Google accounts because of using emojis to participate in Mark's livestream the other day.

Well I mean if the system thought they were bots by doing that then. Oh well 😗🤣
LETS BE HONEST HERET

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Mark said he's taking this personally because back when he first started out his original account was suspended without reason and his appeal was denied, only with the situation here some people's entire Google accounts are entirely un accessible. Like he said if some people's work emails use Google then they can't see any necessary emails and are fucked just because they commented on a livestream, back when Mark started I'm sure there were still actual people looking over things not like it is now. I really hope this gets fixed for people, they shouldn't have to be punished for this.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

I've been spreading this around since I found out this morning, everyone deserves to be warned about this. This is so insanely wrong and unfair it's shit like this as well as other stupid decisions and issues that makes me hate YouTube nowadays, I hope there is a lawsuit because YouTube keeps changing for the worse.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

That's absolute bullshit, he trying to tell people what happened and call YouTube out on their bullshit. Instead of fixing the problem like they should they just choose to penalize the guy bringing attention to the situation, I have a bad feeling that it's going to get worse. I hope I'm wrong but they seem to be fucking up lately and screwing over people all over the place, it makes sense why people are jumping ship over to Twitch.

Darla Dimple
Learner
Learner

Post by Darla Dimple »

YouTube responded to Mark on Twitter and he replied back to them

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Did they actually do it or are they lying to Mark?

Darla Dimple
Learner
Learner

Post by Darla Dimple »

I have no idea. But at least they're talking at all. That's more progress than Mark had in the 2 days before posting his video.

Return to “Markiplier”