FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt 17

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt 17

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

So, are we gonna discuss seeing her bare ass on Instagram or are we all too traumatised?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by meg1912 »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:So, are we gonna discuss seeing her bare ass on Instagram or are we all too traumatised?
OH MY GOD. The latter. ImageImageImageImage

Speak
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Speak »

meg1912 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:47 pm
saywhatyouwant2me wrote:So, are we gonna discuss seeing her bare ass on Instagram or are we all too traumatised?
OH MY GOD. The latter. ImageImageImageImage
Omg, im just mad her man was singing brown skin girl. That is not the room to be taking up Grace. With all of her light skin privilege. She just screams for attention and takes up room when its not needed

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

first question: Is she ever “well”???

And gaaaawd the self pity
Staaahp!!!

Omfg your railing snapped??
Omg life is so against you, just one thing right after the other, I think you need another vacation gurl
life is treating you so unfair...............

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

So she posted this to her instagram story.
https://pasteboard.co/IpQoOel.png

Almost all of these apply to her and her relationships (don't know about the suspicion part).
I can't tell if she posting this because she relates to it and wants to change, or is just trying to seem like she's an expert on trauma.

Edited to fix link

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:51 pm
So, are we gonna discuss seeing her bare ass on Instagram or are we all too traumatised?
Jealous shade or a sign/warning of things to come?
Screenshot_20190730-173040_Twitter.jpg
If it's shade she's a hypocrite because there are few bare asses I've seen on Instagram and graces is unfortunately one of them. As well as a suggestive full frontal. Sammi isn't quite so exposed but she's not one to talk either with her vagina suffocating bikinis.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hitmewithurrythm
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hitmewithurrythm »

Serial lurker here, but did anyone see this? Jeeeeeesus. Amazing. I currently earn £500 a week (pre tax) for an insanely exhausting (and frankly a little demaning) 45 hour week (and I don’t even think they pay is that bad!) just because it related to a career path I’m interested in - and obv need to pay rent etc.
It’s not so much the laziness, rather the sheer entitlement which is insane. Suppose at least they’re being honest about it eh.

Paired with the fact that grace tries to be a voice for lower classes etc (eating well is for the white middle class women so I hear ) just adds to it - UGH
(Just to add that reply tweet calling her out isn’t me - but I’d its some one here then good on ya 👏🏼)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^^ considering she milks her single mother,council estate upbringing you'd think she'd be more tactful when discussing money. If that's her rate fair enough but save it for the group chat maybe.

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

That conversation she had regarding influencers earnings made me feel sick. “I wouldn’t get out of bed for £500” who do you think you are? The funny thing is, these bloggers could literally earn that £500 FROM their bed. They are so far out of reality it honestly pisses me off.
But at least some of them are modest unlike this cow!

We’ve all seen her work to-do day lists on Instagram and she barely does shit all but still owns a large flat in London, doesn’t take a frickin minute to appreciate that! she does the bare minimum of work - writing a few blog posts and having someone else take her pictures and edit them, works from the comfort of her own home and doesn’t have to do any physical labour yet has this “oh haha ew what is 500 pounds”

She is such a vile person.

Re: FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt 1

Post by Guest »

hitmewithurrythm wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:38 am
Serial lurker here, but did anyone see this? Jeeeeeesus. Amazing. I currently earn £500 a week (pre tax) for an insanely exhausting (and frankly a little demaning) 45 hour week (and I don’t even think they pay is that bad!) just because it related to a career path I’m interested in - and obv need to pay rent etc.
It’s not so much the laziness, rather the sheer entitlement which is insane. Suppose at least they’re being honest about it eh.

Paired with the fact that grace tries to be a voice for lower classes etc (eating well is for the white middle class women so I hear ) just adds to it - UGH
(Just to add that reply tweet calling her out isn’t me - but I’d its some one here then good on ya 👏🏼)

Hi hello I’m new here but long time reader.
The tweet was really insensitive considering that there are some people who would do anything for 500 pounds, people who needs to pay their rent,feed their children etc...
Life isn’t that easy in real life, she should know.
How can she proudly and publicly tweet this kind of comment?
I agree with you, the person who replied to her gave her a good lesson though.
(Excuse me if there are any spelling mistakes, we don’t practice English on a regular basis here 😩)

Post by Guest »

F619D99C-CCC3-4E64-BC5B-ECA8AF718045.jpeg
Erm, why does she think that posing with a hand holding her half-naked breast is a good idea ? :?

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

When her youtube/social media career dries up completely (which it inevitably will lol) She will wish she had accepted those £500 offers!!! :FU:

For fucks sake why refuse that payment and think your *worth* more in the first place??? Money is money and £500 is a lot of money to most people!!! The majority of people work so hard (while dealing with mental health issues) and struggle to make ends meet!!! :(

She is an absolute BITCH for tweeting that!!! She needs a slice of HUMBLE PIE. smfh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

If she was smart she'd take those offers and save them up. I'm sure she's not being asked to do any kind of hard labor or highly skilled work so I'm sure 500 is a pretty good deal.
I hope someone brings those tweets up if she ever whines about not getting opportunities in the future. She's a prime example of first world problems and privilege. She's the last person that ever needs to open their mouth about being held back by her race or size if she can so flippantly turn down that kind of money for next to no work.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

A love letter to herself... again
She is so full of herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atinylittledinosaur
Talker
Talker

Post by Atinylittledinosaur »

Can it still be considered a bikini if there's a millimeter of skin showing between the hiked up bottoms and her boobs which are sat on her belly? Might as well be a one piece

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Maybe she could be so courageous as to try wearing semi properly fitting clothes. Or not being one of the stupidest bitches of all time set loose on the internet. Dare to soar, Grace.

bnm
Informer
Informer

Post by bnm »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:51 pm
Where is her butt crack? Seriously wtf is that ass with an inch crack. Is that why shes so full of shit?

BoobyJ16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BoobyJ16 »

I think her boyfriend is using her. He gets to stay somewhere rent free, and she has the connections he needs to get his career off the ground. It's only a matter of time...

allthatjazz_90
Learner
Learner

Post by allthatjazz_90 »

She took another month off 'to heal...'

How much of the year has she actually worked?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Return to “Grace F Victory”