UReallyCare
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Thirsty (for the D) Star - Part 8

Post by UReallyCare »

Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:
UReallyCare wrote:He could have handled that situation better, but that girl had no right to touch his crotch. It can’t be only wrong when a man touches a woman inappropriately!
No one is saying otherwise. The point that was being made is, he didn't like someone grabbing his crotch and threatened them. Then in the next clip he tries to touch a guys crotch without permission. Weird, that was the thing that you focused on, with all the other bullshit he was spouting through out the video. :scratch:
Ahhh, clearly I didn’t watch the whole video. I was side tracked by a movie I was watching and kept skipping through the video. You’re right. That is a bullshit move.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

You guys think he'll speak about Manny's "apology" video?

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:You guys think he'll speak about Manny's "apology" video?
I would like to see a video responding to the whole thing.

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer

Post by shilohjulia13 »

Lol Camron’s car is an Audi with New Jersey plates ... i don’t think Jeffree was pretending the car was his based on his caption and the fact that the car is way beneath the cars he has. People were just too dumb to get it but like stated above Camron has been doing the all pink shit since the 90s so if anyone is copying anyone it’s Jeffree computing Camron. It’s long been rumored that Camron is on the DL gay like a lot of rappers so it’s funny he would even comment... wonder if Jeffree sucked his dick or something .. why else would they be hanging out lol

I’m not into beauty YouTube so i don’t even know who any of these people are other than Jeffree tbh but i think it’s funny when entitled assholes who think they’re a bigger deal than they are go down in flames. Laura Lee? Who tf? NOBODY. Unless ur a gay teen who’s into makeup who tf cares about these people ... YouTube is garbage and it’s “celebrities” for the most part aren’t real celebs. Tom Cruise can’t walk down the street without being noticed. Jeffree prob can’t either. Laura Lee? Lol. I’m sure she has no problem going in public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

Are you kidding me? He touched a man’s privates without permission but yet feels no remorse for assaulting a woman when it happens to him? What a piece of shit! He thinks just because he acts like girly man. He has permission to beat women and to call them stupid bitches. Of course he makes no mention of that and only apologized for his racist past until he was publicly denounced as a racist bully. I remember him telling a girl that he said racist things 12 years ago and then called her a stupid bitch. Surprised he didn’t tell her to kill herself at the end. I’m telling you, jeffree hates women. He’s racist and misogynistic. I was hoping he dissapeared after that horrible music. But he’s back. I’m sure once the makeup trend dies down he will be stirring shit with the next trend.

Jessi
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessi »

Jeffree Starring the pot

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

He's definitely spewing his mommy issues over everyone lmao... and its true when does he ever hang out with girls? Rarely.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

youtubeisfun wrote:
VonTrappJediMaster wrote:You guys think he'll speak about Manny's "apology" video?
I would like to see a video responding to the whole thing.
If he is smart he will lay low and let Manny destroy himself.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

New thread?

Post by Guest »

im glad im old enough to look at all this shit for just entertainment but i feel sorry for all the young ones who are looking at the players in this steaming hot mess and think this is the way you should behave as a "professional"

and jeffree may be fooling a lot of people but he is clearly machiavelli-ing the shit out of everyone behind the scenes

that "crying" snapchat he made after he watched gabriel's video/ apology was fake af

(why cant these damn youtubers--who all seem to live in los angeles--hire a damn acting coach to teach them to at least have a TEAR or two come out when "crying"????? just scrunching up your eyes and making sniffing sounds and speaking low in a trembling voice doesnt make it look youre crying ffs)

Post by Guest »

im glad im old enough to look at all this shit for just entertainment but i feel sorry for all the young ones who are looking at the players in this steaming hot mess and think this is the way you should behave as a "professional"

and jeffree may be fooling a lot of people but he is clearly machiavelli-ing the shit out of everyone behind the scenes

that "crying" snapchat he made after he watched gabriel's video/ apology was fake af

(why cant these damn youtubers--who all seem to live in los angeles--hire a damn acting coach to teach them to at least have a TEAR or two come out when "crying"????? just scrunching up your eyes and making sniffing sounds and speaking low in a trembling voice doesnt make it look youre crying ffs)

Post by Guest »

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

whatshouldido wrote:im glad im old enough to look at all this shit for just entertainment but i feel sorry for all the young ones who are looking at the players in this steaming hot mess and think this is the way you should behave as a "professional"

LMAO that is exactly that Laura Lee did and it was sooo painfully obvious how she was trying hard to fake it. You need TEARS to be crying.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Is Zach back living with them or what? He looks happier at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

whatshouldido wrote: that "crying" snapchat he made after he watched gabriel's video/ apology was fake af
Agreed!
https://youtu.be/NPhjRVji-WM

Jeffree used someone else's tweet as a response to Manny. From the last couple sentences:
" Because your behaviour is toxic. Toxic people lie and make excuses. Toxic people hurt others and hide behind their persona. Toxic people cant communicate and are often bullies (and yes you did bully, if not publicly). Toxic people dont apologise when they should, only when they absolutely need to." Geez does this not sound like something someone would say to Jeffree?

Heres the whole thing. Again this girl wrote out her thoughts and Jeffree retweeted it, in response to people asking what he thought of Mannys apology
https://twitter.com/6clipse/status/1032 ... 07552?s=20

I'm checking out. I cant with this whole dumpster fire anymore. The real issue has been buried (why these previous tweets were made, and addressing why it was hurtful and how they all can do better). Instead everyone is focusing on other bullshit and going on a witchhunt to cancel everyone. Dont get me started on the drama channels. Between Rich Lux and Peter monn theyve made over 37 videos about Jeffree and co over the past week! I'll join the convo again in a week or so. You all are awesome btw! <3

Post by Guest »

Jessi wrote:Jeffree Starring the pot

love this one

Post by Guest »

whatshouldido wrote:im glad im old enough to look at all this shit for just entertainment but i feel sorry for all the young ones who are looking at the players in this steaming hot mess and think this is the way you should behave as a "professional"

exactly. its digusting to know young kids are watching these toxic characters in youtube and trying to emulate them thinking thats how u have to behave to be successful. youtubers are toxic asf and jefree is a narcissist

Mitchie466
Learner
Learner

Post by Mitchie466 »

hermesbirkin wrote:

exactly. its digusting to know young kids are watching these toxic characters in youtube and trying to emulate them thinking thats how u have to behave to be successful. youtubers are toxic asf and jefree is a narcissist
And this is exactly why all of them (including J) should lose millions of subs. Well, tbh, they should've never had millions in the first place, let alone regain them in a couple of weeks when the drama will burn out.

Do I have to mention how yt is full of talented muas who don't receive almost no credit for how good they are and for the time they spent learning just because they come with no tea? I said once and I'm gonna say it again: Manny, Laura, Jeffree and co don't have the skills for 5+ million subs.

I know their fans are naive teens, but I hope they'll realize sooner or later how stupid those "gurus" are, for the sake of society. We don't need people like j and co to be successful for being disgusting racists/misogynists/bullys.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^PREACH!

annapolly
Debater
Debater

Post by annapolly »

What I don’t get was Gabby tweeted when he first posted the picture that he had witness Jeffree being racist.
And no one else is picking up on this and in his apology he didn’t make reference to that.
If you’ve seen someone being racist then why apologise?
It worries me how many Jeffree fans have watched Shane’s videos and said ‘Jeffree only said the N word to a white woman, he’s not malicious or racist’. I swear J Star fans have been brainwashed.
judging u

Return to “Jeffree Star”