Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki "nOt LiKe OtHeR g!rLz" DeMartino

Post by meepersmoopers »

musika1218 wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:
pinkcoconuts wrote:
UseMyCode wrote:not trying to diagnose but Jessie is borderline scary thin and I expected hers to be an eating disorder video too
i agree, i dont follow jessie but I have seen have much more skinnier she looks. However, i’m sure this is secondary to possible depression? im not sure if she explicitedly said she had depression, but with depression comes lack of appetite so thats probably why

I know this is old, but it just really bugs me. She is very skinny, but from what I've seen it's just how she is genetically, I've seen girls like her and even skinnier without eating disorders etc. Some are just naturally skinner or bigger.
Jessie was never THAT skinny though. She looked a lot healthier years ago compared to now. It’s concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eh. Losing weight does not equal eating disorder. I'm naturally very thin, but also lose weight quickly if im super stressed. I'm older than Jessie so technically, my metabolism should be slowing down as well, but that's not the case at all. I still lose weight quickly.

I wish people would stop jumping on the eating disorder bandwagon just because someone doesn't look as healthy as they can be. I can't even tell you the amount of times someone told me I needed to eat, even though I actually eat a lot. Lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

laurenxxoo22
Debater
Debater

Post by laurenxxoo22 »

Maybe y’all should take this over to Jessie’s thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

susiejpg
Learner
Learner

Post by susiejpg »

how dumb is this girl lol isn't this the fourth or fifth episode of "the truth about" yet she has "Ep:2" in the description

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

yikes not to be mean but watching niki try to be sexy is Extremely Cringey

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

ilfiore wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://media.giphy.com/media/9rnFXNRWY ... W/200w.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>media</span><span>.</span><span>giphy</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>9rnFXNRWYcZx3JDxdW</span><span>/</span><span>200w</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Omg I thought she was sitting on a toilet for the longest time :barf:

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

ilfiore wrote:Image

that lip bite... embarrassing
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

This is kind of petty and random, since she has been using the same intro for all of her "Truth About" videos, but I'm watching the Remi one now and realized she said "I feel like YouTubers have this stigma that their lives are perfect." Like..do you even know what stigma means??? Obviously, the better word would be perception, but does she really think the people thinkinh SM stars as having perfect lives is a stigma...?

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

milanese15 wrote:This is kind of petty and random, since she has been using the same intro for all of her "Truth About" videos, but I'm watching the Remi one now and realized she said "I feel like YouTubers have this stigma that their lives are perfect." Like..do you even know what stigma means??? Obviously, the better word would be perception, but does she really think the people thinkinh SM stars as having perfect lives is a stigma...?
That's because in Niki's mind (and Gabi's) she is a successful star who seems like she has everything in the world but she faces SUCH a daily struggle

meepersmoopers
Talker
Talker

Post by meepersmoopers »

yo nikis vid hit 1mil in a wk, gabis vid is 2 days old and over 500k views. Not only that but both vids have the same amount likes right now...

I wonder if niki just replyed her vid all the time lol

i still feel bad for her that is the less liked twin. I personally liked her better than gabi... but seeing how hard she tried to victimize herself and try to make gabi look made is making me think otherwise.

Post by Guest »

GivemeCoco wrote:
ilfiore wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://media.giphy.com/media/9rnFXNRWY ... W/200w.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>media</span><span>.</span><span>giphy</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>9rnFXNRWYcZx3JDxdW</span><span>/</span><span>200w</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

that lip bite... embarrassing
Being someone who used to practice lip biting in the mirror when I was like 18 (why am I admitting this? Lol) some women just can't make it look more than awkward. Both Niki & Gabi look awkward when they try to bite their lips.

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

Return to “Niki and Gabi”