Gabi "Great Value version of Ari" DeMartino

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi "Great Value version of Ari" DeMartino

Post by cupcake-bby »

Chicknfngersandtypos wrote:I actually kind of feel bad for Gabi at this point. She is obviously mentally ill. I can’t even imagine how embarrassed she is about the Ariana incident. She needs to stay away from social media and work on herself for a few months. She tweeted that she was postponing the release of her video. As much as Gabi annoys me I think about how sad and insecure she must be on the inside to get in this situation in the first place, which makes me feel empathy.
I can't really feel bad for her, she has always been obsessed with ariana and deserved to be called out. That video is her thousandth attempt to be ariana and it's absolutely abnormal. Whether she meant it as a joke or not it was creepy. She tries to become her and even copies her laugh. I don't understand why people near her didn't advise her to go to therapy yet. I don't know what mental trauma these demartino girls went through in life but being that obsessed and attached to celebrities and imitating their life is abnormal and unheard of. It's like those obsessive psychotic stalkers you see in shows that think the person they're obsessed with loves them, they just don't know about it. Honestly sometimes i wonder if she has some way deeper issues (not about to diagnose, just wondering) because she has multiple sides to her, she can be normal but then she has this side of her that's obsessed with ariana and loves and hates her at the same time. She took ariana's comment so personal that she immediately went on about not liking her anymore. Like get a fucking grip or see a psychologist.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

ariana is known to have a really fiery side, she mocked a fan who was OBSESSED with her years ago in a live stream before so theres no doubt she talked shit about gabi when that happened :rofl: also ari probably knows she's hung out with her brother and danced with her dancers....so creepy

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

omg enough with the pity party gabi. has she ever even mentioned bipolar disorder before?... and is it just me or is she starting to talk like ariana? omfg

if she would just lay low and enjoy fucking paris it would blow over in a day but she has to keep addressing it :rofl:

gabi isn't even the great value version of ariana... she's the 99¢ version lmao

Chicknfngersandtypos
Learner
Learner

Post by Chicknfngersandtypos »

cupcake-bby wrote:
Chicknfngersandtypos wrote:I actually kind of feel bad for Gabi at this point. She is obviously mentally ill. I can’t even imagine how embarrassed she is about the Ariana incident. She needs to stay away from social media and work on herself for a few months. She tweeted that she was postponing the release of her video. As much as Gabi annoys me I think about how sad and insecure she must be on the inside to get in this situation in the first place, which makes me feel empathy.
I can't really feel bad for her, she has always been obsessed with ariana and deserved to be called out. That video is her thousandth attempt to be ariana and it's absolutely abnormal. Whether she meant it as a joke or not it was creepy. She tries to become her and even copies her laugh. I don't understand why people near her didn't advise her to go to therapy yet. I don't know what mental trauma these demartino girls went through in life but being that obsessed and attached to celebrities and imitating their life is abnormal and unheard of. It's like those obsessive psychotic stalkers you see in shows that think the person they're obsessed with loves them, they just don't know about it. Honestly sometimes i wonder if she has some way deeper issues (not about to diagnose, just wondering) because she has multiple sides to her, she can be normal but then she has this side of her that's obsessed with ariana and loves and hates her at the same time. She took ariana's comment so personal that she immediately went on about not liking her anymore. Like get a fucking grip or see a psychologist.

Oh trust me, I know she brought it on herself. None of the three sisters seem to be mentally healthy though, and I don’t wish that on anyone. They all need professional help

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

now she has bipolar too on top of her like 7 autoimmune diseases? Please...

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

ilfiore wrote:Image

omg enough with the pity party gabi. has she ever even mentioned bipolar disorder before?... and is it just me or is she starting to talk like ariana? omfg

if she would just lay low and enjoy fucking paris it would blow over in a day but she has to keep addressing it :rofl:

gabi isn't even the great value version of ariana... she's the 99¢ version lmao
she is trying to tweet like Ari with the shortened words, all lowercase letters and using only one letter for a whole word LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donutlover
Talker
Talker

Post by donutlover »

I know mental illnesses are not jokes (and idk if the bipolar thing is true or not), but come on she's like in her mid-20s, idk why she can't sort herself out!! I agree that bullying is a terrible thing, but I think we need to dose what it means; someone saying your video was cringy and lowkey disrespectful isn't bullying. Also, the fact that Ari was clearly uncomfortable about this should've made her realize she made a mistake, and that's okay it happens to everyone, but she needs to own it!
She also needs serious help regarding her borderline (is it?) obsession with a celebrity. She acts like a child, yet still wants to be respected in the music industry? Yeah, with that attitude, good luck.

(plus, if she really wants to be a professional singer, she's gotta go through intense judgement by music studios and whatnot, who won't be nice to you, so she probably needs to grow a thicker skin, as constructive criticism is the path to success.)

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

lavalavalavz wrote:so gabi is in paris. Parisans are known for being rude (not so much rude, more like "not constantly kissing someones ass". Cant wait for all the story times and for all of her dreams to be shattered
she's in for a rude awakening when she sees Paris is nothing like an Audrey Hepburn movie.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

donutlover wrote:I know mental illnesses are not jokes (and idk if the bipolar thing is true or not), but come on she's like in her mid-20s, idk why she can't sort herself out!! I agree that bullying is a terrible thing, but I think we need to dose what it means; someone saying your video was cringy and lowkey disrespectful isn't bullying. Also, the fact that Ari was clearly uncomfortable about this should've made her realize she made a mistake, and that's okay it happens to everyone, but she needs to own it!
She also needs serious help regarding her borderline (is it?) obsession with a celebrity. She acts like a child, yet still wants to be respected in the music industry? Yeah, with that attitude, good luck.

(plus, if she really wants to be a professional singer, she's gotta go through intense judgement by music studios and whatnot, who won't be nice to you, so she probably needs to grow a thicker skin, as constructive criticism is the path to success.)
also she only seems to bring up mental illness/bullying when ppl are criticizing her...

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

The amount of retweets and actual tweets about the situation...girlll, don’t you think you are being just a little bit dramatic? Ari has moved on. Maybe you should copy her in that, too.

Post by Guest »

At least maybe Ari helped Gabi learn to go easy on the make up. (Not trying to be rude with this because I feel like insulting looks is a cheap shot, but..)

hxgsandkxssxs
Informer
Informer

Post by hxgsandkxssxs »

Unpopular Opinion: I don’t particularly like Gabi but I also think Ariana was incredibly rude and thoughtless. I mean, Gabi NEEDED to be called out but that was not the way to do it. Especially since her fans are by the millions and feisty themselves.

And Gabi, how do you expect Flowers to be a hit and for you to make it in the industry when you’re spending your life imitiating and fangirling over someone else? Pull yourself up by your bootstraps, shake it off, get rid of all those fillers and find yourself. The way you’ve been treated should be a slap in your face and I will be genuinely shocked to find out that you still stan her after the way she made you feel. Learn from your embarassment and make a new name for yourself.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

sisinikkole wrote:
lavalavalavz wrote:so gabi is in paris. Parisans are known for being rude (not so much rude, more like "not constantly kissing someones ass". Cant wait for all the story times and for all of her dreams to be shattered
she's in for a rude awakening when she sees Paris is nothing like an Audrey Hepburn movie.
I went to Nantes, France, which is outside Paris, and even then, the French do not accommodate easily. They don't know English as well as other countries, and you have to ask for everything plus lots is closed past 7 p.m. Like my hotel didn't have a/c as most don't and new toilet paper and towels were extra charges. not that this is bad! i am pretty easy going. but they weren't rude tbh just very straight forward as most Europeans are

It's just gonna be funny for Gabi.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

wtf she posted a video imitating someone she's been imitating for the past 5 years. its not brave or strong at all :rofl:

also niki needs to get a grip she seems to be projecting her dramatic self from when she had this same issue with halsey

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

Here because Ariana is my queen (guess my username checks out lol) and I cringe watch Niki and Gabi from time to time. Totally missed this whole fiasco until Gabi's Ariana video came up in my recommended and I read the comments. Honestly, Ariana was kind of shady but I'm living for it. Kind of wish she didn't backtrack, but I cackled when she said "it's all love here. u know that" in response to Gabi flipping her shit. The way Gabi reacted was so ridiculous/dramatic/immature, especially signing her tweet "-a fan". If anyone was bullied it was Ariana into apologizing. Also, yikes at her fangirling as soon as Ariana replied to her..

I think it's super weird how similar this situation is to the Niki/Halsey thing. They both copied their idols obsessively, got called out by their fan-bases and had such extreme public meltdowns that their idols were forced to do damage control. I know, this has to be a low self-esteem thing, but I don't know who is telling them that this behavior is okay and that they don't need to change it and seek help.

princessofroses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by princessofroses »

"if audrey hepburn had an instagram..... what would it look like " Gabi needs to get off this train of copying other people like seriously just gonna jump from Arianna to Audrey?

bloomingpeony
Talker
Talker

Post by bloomingpeony »

Saw this on the ClevverNews video lol, it's good to see a Youtuber tell it like is it.

ocelot123
Learner
Learner

Post by ocelot123 »

Audrey Hepburn wouldn’t have done that social media bs. It’s widely known she was a great humanitarian and I doubt Gabi knows anything about her beyond her “aesthetic”. If Gabi wants to emulate any part of Audrey she should maybe learn a thing or two about Audrey’s real interests.

moonlightttbb
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlightttbb »

ocelot123 wrote:Audrey Hepburn wouldn’t have done that social media bs. It’s widely known she was a great humanitarian and I doubt Gabi knows anything about her beyond her “aesthetic”. If Gabi wants to emulate any part of Audrey she should maybe learn a thing or two about Audrey’s real interests.

I also noticed it's mainly her Breakfast at Tiffany's aesthetic. Does she not know about her other movies? Or her ballet?

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

I was looking and gab's twitter and she retweeted this yesterday
and something about the account just looked off to me. So i clicked on it and this happened
so immediately that's a red flag and i clicked on it and saw that the account was made this month
and there are no pictures no bio no emojis even. Just no personalization
and the only interaction at all is with this whole gabi vs ari situation
these are tweets and replies and whatever else
and these are some of the likes including the first one which just happens to be niki defending her
and this 2 day old account and gabi's typing style is identical
sooo.... I don't want to say it's gabi but it's probably gabi
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Return to “Niki and Gabi”