AllThatFilters21 - Elle Fowler - Part 10

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: AllThatFilters21 - Elle Fowler - Part 10

Post by emmygues » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:07 am

^ aren’t there other youtubers who sell their PR on poshmark?

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:07 am

emmygues wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:07 am
Some do, but they're not supposed to. A lot of PR comes with a paper or labels that basically say it's for pr purposes and not to sell it.

I do think it's odd that the majority of gurus never give any of it away to their subscribers. They all claim to give it to a women's shelter and friends/family.

Tbh donating makeup to women's shelters is such a nice gesture. However in my experience, many of the women are facing serious issues, and aren't that interested in makeup. So a lot of it is just redistributed to employees and their friends/family. Things like clothes and personal hygiene products are super useful for women's shelters though.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 am

Libra wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:07 am
emmygues wrote:
Some do, but they're not supposed to. A lot of PR comes with a paper or labels that basically say it's for pr purposes and not to sell it.

I do think it's odd that the majority of gurus never give any of it away to their subscribers. They all claim to give it to a women's shelter and friends/family.

Tbh donating makeup to women's shelters is such a nice gesture. However in my experience, many of the women are facing serious issues, and aren't that interested in makeup. So a lot of it is just redistributed to employees and their friends/family. Things like clothes and personal hygiene products are super useful for women's shelters though.
Well, they do need makeup to look presentable for job interviews. And my local women's shelter operates a thrift store, so the things donated don't need to be targeted to the women's needs, the sale will benefit the shelter. The women get vouchers to shop the store for what they need.

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:58 am

litnerd wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 am
Libra wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:07 am
emmygues wrote:

Well, they do need makeup to look presentable for job interviews. And my local women's shelter operates a thrift store, so the things donated don't need to be targeted to the women's needs, the sale will benefit the shelter. The women get vouchers to shop the store for what they need.
That's a really great concept. More shelters in LA should try doing this. Some have so much left over product, employees come home with giant boxes every couple of weeks.

BTW, of course some use it for job interviews and stuff. But in my experience a lot of it goes untouched. Especially things besides foundation and mascara.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Don't forget caregivers to those with Dementia, Intellectual and Developmental Delays and nurses/teachers etc who are taking care of people 24/7 for minimum wage. They could use the donations also.

Aeh0818
Talker
Talker

Post by Aeh0818 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:57 am

Ok so how did James go from not even crawling to pulling himself up to standing position? Don’t get me wrong.. I’m glad he’s progressing, but it seems odd that he was just unable to crawl and is now that far. Or do we think she positioned him in the corner of the couch that way herself??

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:06 am

Standing WUT. I hate her.

Forevergauc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:38 am

She 1000% placed him like that and got lucky that he stayed in position for a picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snookerddle
Debater
Debater

Post by Snookerddle » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:19 am

Aeh0818 wrote:Ok so how did James go from not even crawling to pulling himself up to standing position? Don’t get me wrong.. I’m glad he’s progressing, but it seems odd that he was just unable to crawl and is now that far. Or do we think she positioned him in the corner of the couch that way herself??
You can totally tell he’s leaning against the side of the couch.

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:00 pm

Her baby is named "this one" or "little" ? Annoying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oofduh
Learner
Learner

Post by Oofduh » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:53 pm

I’ve solved why she was in no hurry for James to be crawling (until it was pointed out he was behind). She does not want to give up the Snoo. And if he is “almost crawling” as she says he should NOT be in that any longer. She is not a bad mom, but she is a lazy one.

Brytbratbar
Learner
Learner

Post by Brytbratbar » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:25 pm

Oofduh wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:53 pm
I’ve solved why she was in no hurry for James to be crawling (until it was pointed out he was behind). She does not want to give up the Snoo. And if he is “almost crawling” as she says he should NOT be in that any longer. She is not a bad mom, but she is a lazy one.
I looked up the limitations on it some time ago and because I was curious and she should have stopped using it at 6 months. He's gotten so used to being soothed by it to sleep I'm sure she's freaking out about how he'll do in the crib.

Forevergauc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:05 am

Brytbratbar wrote:
Oofduh wrote:
I looked up the limitations on it some time ago and because I was curious and she should have stopped using it at 6 months. He's gotten so used to being soothed by it to sleep I'm sure she's freaking out about how he'll do in the crib.
He can’t get on his hands and knees by himself yet. And I can guarantee he’s nowhere near 25lbs. He’s probably fine to still be using it but you’re right. He’s gotten so used to it that he’ll have a hard time transitioning.

Aeh0818
Talker
Talker

Post by Aeh0818 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:59 am

It’s crazy that she has that beautiful nursery and he doesn’t even sleep in there. That transition is going to be a nightmare for her.

Snookerddle
Debater
Debater

Post by Snookerddle » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:19 am

Aeh0818 wrote:It’s crazy that she has that beautiful nursery and he doesn’t even sleep in there. That transition is going to be a nightmare for her.

She should have been doing naps in the nursery so James would get use to the crib and being alone. That’s what all my friends did. Made the transition much easier for all.

Snookerddle
Debater
Debater

Post by Snookerddle » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:42 am

Just finished her jewelry declutter video. I enjoyed it a lot more. I just wish she had shown us her nice stuff along with the costume. Like I know she wasn’t getting rid of any of it but I’m nosey and want to know. Lol.

Oofduh
Learner
Learner

Post by Oofduh » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:50 am

Forevergauc wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:05 am
Brytbratbar wrote:
Oofduh wrote:
He can’t get on his hands and knees by himself yet. And I can guarantee he’s nowhere near 25lbs. He’s probably fine to still be using it but you’re right. He’s gotten so used to it that he’ll have a hard time transitioning.

But she doesn’t even have him secured in there the way it was designed. Babies don’t only learn to do things during the day time.
Not to mention ALL the crap she has in there with him! 2 - TWO throw pillows last night. Why?

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:02 pm

Her jewelry declutter boiled down to: "Is it a cheap piece of crap from Forever 21 or H&M? Get rid of it. Was it more expensive than that? Keep it." Seemed almost entirely based on the original cost of the item.

People in the comments are begging her to show her Tiffany and Cartier stuff. She's literally wearing all 3 of her Cartier "pieces" (those overdone lock bracelets) in the video, and we've seen her Tiffany stuff before; none of it is particularly luxurious or earth-shattering. Snooze.

xokisstherain
Informer
Informer

Post by xokisstherain » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:29 pm

Damn. The devil works hard, but Elle Fowler works harder..... at reading comments here and responding as quick as she can on Instagram. Girl wastes no time. It’s great she takes the advice given, but you’d think she’d try not to make it so obvious lol.
:love2: #savegreyson

Bookieslove23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookieslove23 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Geeezzz that’s a lot of Tiffany boxes!!!

Oofduh
Learner
Learner

Post by Oofduh » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:57 pm

She delays him. There I said it. He is behind because she is stalling him. I don’t know if it’s laziness or not wanting him to not be a “baby” anymore. And it’s so weird because he was not ready for solids, but she was literally force feeding him. Holding his hand and chasing him with the spoon when he’d turn away.
He was going to sleep - not playing last night. That mattress should not be that high. She contradicts herself endlessly when people point out something she should/shouldn’t be doing. Oh we just lay him on this ottoman because he’s not rolling over/he’s not delayed he rolls over/he only rolls one way though.
Also, hi Elle. 👋🏼

anonymous123
Informer
Informer

Post by anonymous123 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:08 pm

wow, is anyone else in her closet resale FB group? her prices are soooooo high.

Snookerddle
Debater
Debater

Post by Snookerddle » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:30 pm

anonymous123 wrote:wow, is anyone else in her closet resale FB group? her prices are soooooo high.
Me! I can’t believe what she’s asking for each item either.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:36 pm

can we get some screencaps ?? what is she selling?

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:46 pm

fauxfox wrote:Her jewelry declutter boiled down to: "Is it a cheap piece of crap from Forever 21 or H&M? Get rid of it. Was it more expensive than that? Keep it." Seemed almost entirely based on the original cost of the item.

People in the comments are begging her to show her Tiffany and Cartier stuff. She's literally wearing all 3 of her Cartier "pieces" (those overdone lock bracelets) in the video, and we've seen her Tiffany stuff before; none of it is particularly luxurious or earth-shattering. Snooze.
To be fair your probably not going to get rid of all your nice stuff Image but holy damn is that a lot of Tiffany boxes!!

I am inspired to declutter my jewelry now. It’s been on my to do list for a bit. Maybe this weekend when I have time.

And yeah Elle I going to have a hard transition. Maybe she’ll just move his crib into her bedroom or get a pack and play for a bit

Return to “Allthatglitters21”