Heythatsmike(holly)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Ldr0320
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Heythatsmike(holly)

Post by Ldr0320 »

Has anyone ever watched this vlogging family

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Re: Heythatsmike(holly)

Post by Alykit32 »

I watch them sometimes. They are a sweet little family. I have to admit though their accents drive me bonkers. I THINK they live in Florida? But their accents are very very stereotypical midwestern/Canadian sounding. Other than that I have no complaints.

Ldr0320
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ldr0320 »

I have been watching them for a while....the only thing I ever see people saying about them is how the mom never has any say in what they do or purchase like every decision is his even if she wants or likes something (clothes for herself or kids, furniture for their house, etc) if he doesn't like it, they don't get it. I also read where someone asked about Mike not being the oldest daughters real dad and asked them if they could discuss their father-daughter relationship for others who have stepparents and they were blocked after asking the question

Alykit32
Learner
Learner

Post by Alykit32 »

I get that impression too. I’m not sure what Mike does for a living but it seems like he decides everything. I remember years ago them saying that he refuses to do diaper changes and illuded to that stuff being a woman’s job. I don’t really have anything against them. If they enjoy living life that way, ok I guess.

I kind of feel bad for Alex being on camera all the time. I’ve seen a few comments on videos about how she’s getting chunky, but they quickly moderate those and get rid of them.

I used to watch them more years ago when they did actual toy hunts. It seems most of the Toy collectors I used to watch have stopped you hunting for the most part. Sometimes they will review toys but I don’t enjoy that as much.

Ldr0320
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ldr0320 »

oh yea if u have watched them for a while you will see how he decides every single thing. There are a few videos where his wife buys new clothes and tries them on for him and he doesnt like any of them so she takes them back. I get wanting to look great for partner but from what i can see i dont think he knows how to dress so well that he should choose the clothes his wife wears....he does the same thing with their youngest daughter, not letting her pick out certain things because they are pink or glittery.

The oldest daughter is not on the vlogs a lot because she spends a lot of time with her dad, stepmom and stepbrother or her grandmother (dads mom)....but she doesnt really seem that interested in being in the vlogs anymore. I think they stopped going toy hunting because they get sent a lot of toys from different companies now....i have actually came across some of the toys they have received being sold online by them after they review them, which i had no idea u could do but i guess its up to the company

And the dad for sure thinks that certain things is womans work...if the mom had to go somewhere she would always take the kids to her moms house instead of Mike watching them, i just found that really weird. One thing that made me so upset was when the mom was like 8 or 9 months pregnant and the dog wanted a toy from under the sofa and instead of getting on his knees to get the toy he told his pregnant wife to do it while he pulled the camera out to vlog her getting down on her hands and knees to look under the sofa

Ldr0320
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ldr0320 »

oh yea if u have watched them for a while you will see how he decides every single thing. There are a few videos where his wife buys new clothes and tries them on for him and he doesnt like any of them so she takes them back. I get wanting to look great for partner but from what i can see i dont think he knows how to dress so well that he should choose the clothes his wife wears....he does the same thing with their youngest daughter, not letting her pick out certain things because they are pink or glittery.

The oldest daughter is not on the vlogs a lot because she spends a lot of time with her dad, stepmom and stepbrother or her grandmother (dads mom)....but she doesnt really seem that interested in being in the vlogs anymore. I think they stopped going toy hunting because they get sent a lot of toys from different companies now....i have actually came across some of the toys they have received being sold online by them after they review them, which i had no idea u could do but i guess its up to the company

And the dad for sure thinks that certain things is womans work...if the mom had to go somewhere she would always take the kids to her moms house instead of Mike watching them, i just found that really weird. One thing that made me so upset was when the mom was like 8 or 9 months pregnant and the dog wanted a toy from under the sofa and instead of getting on his knees to get the toy he told his pregnant wife to do it while he pulled the camera out to vlog her getting down on her hands and knees to look under the sofa.

Ldr0320
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ldr0320 »

I find it do weird that after years and years and years of saying they would never get another dog because one was enough trouble, that they wait until they move across country to a smaller house with no fenced in backyard to get a dog that is a puppy and already huge. The mom has to go out in the snow multiple times a day and night (of course Mike can't do it for some reason) to walk both dogs and take them to do their business....it doesn't seem like this move was planned out very well.

TrueProductions
Stalker
Stalker

Post by TrueProductions »

Hello everyone I am currently making videos exposing this family. “HeyThatsMike” I’m sure by now anyone who knows these vloggers would understand why I am doing this. Personally I feel horrible for what Alex went through being treated like crap by her step father and Holly allowing it to happen. And after eddies death as an animal lover that was the final straw the way the responded to it. So I’m asking anyone to please reply to me here , or email me @ [email protected] if you come across any previous videos of there’s where that made you feel uncomfortable. I currently have 2 videos done about the family but I plan on making a series. You will be credited when I use clips that you send me (even the links of the vids u find weird) let’s all get together and help out Alex. She went through so much her childhood let’s do this for her. You will be credited unless otherwise you wish to be anonymous

Again email is [email protected]

Videos I’ve made exposing the family.

No clickable links. We had to remove your videos since you won’t allow them to be played anywhere except on
YouTube.

You can watch their videos on YouTube by going to YouTube and putting in trueproductions/heythat’smike
Last edited by tar on Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Remove links and YouTube videos that will not play here. Added written name of YouTube channel.

ratking002
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ratking002 »

Does anyone know why they quit posting videos on Youtube? It's been nearly 2 months now and Holly has only posted on Instagram that "Everything and everyone is going to be ok." Just seems rather odd to me,she keeps saying this over and over.

Ldr0320
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ldr0320 »

I dont know why they stopped posting but I did notice a few things. The only reason they could not post is if the person who was editing and posting the videos (Mike) wasnt around because they have been in their friends videos on youtube (Brian & Brandi) so they are not sick or anything. That channel (Brian & Brandi) that Holly asked their followers to subscribe to has many videos that show Holly's dad, holly and chelsea. I thought maybe her mom or dad were sick but from what i can see they are fine also. So my thought is that something happened between mike and holly. He would be the one to edit and upload the videos and the biggest thing is that on hollys personal facebook page, she has changed her name from her married name (mikes last name) to her maiden name (her mom and dads last name)

ratking002
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ratking002 »

That's what a few of us are thinking as well (Mike & Holly split.) I did some digging earlier online and found on the clerk of court website for Punta Gorda ,Mike has an open case against someone(not Holly),but it doesn't say/show what it's about. I thought maybe that might also be why they've quit posting videos.I just looked at her Facebook pages and you're correct,she's changed her last name.🤔

Ldr0320
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ldr0320 »

I just went up there too and there is a case where holly is the petitioner and Mike is the respondent and the case number is the same...now I'm not sure what that means because like you said there is no info or date but that seems suspicious. If they did split, would you be surprised? I can't see Mike being happy with being back in Florida after wanting to leave for so long. The stress from being somewhere he didnt want to be could have something to do with it. Holly seemed to spend a lot of time at her parents and Mike just at home

Ldr0320
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ldr0320 »

"The name given to the spouse that files first for divorce is the Petitioner and the spouse that files second is called the Respondent"

Info I found online so yea I think they are done vlogging

Return to “F-K”