"botox, b!tch n moan & avocadoxo" - Shaaanxo PART 13

Markeerstift
Learner
Learner

Re: "botox, b!tch n moan & avocadoxo" - Shaaanxo PART 13

Post by Markeerstift »

Just had to come here eventually to see if I was the only who thought that her clothing choices are not suited for her body type. I too carry my weight more around my stomach and thighs and have a similar body type, but I would never wear what she wears.

okaybutwhytho
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by okaybutwhytho »

Idk why but it annoys me when she trys really hard at the gym and eats healthy, makes a Shaaanxofit Instagram page for her 'fitness journey' then just goes MIA. She hasn't posted on there in ages. I get that staying home during isolation its hard to stay motivated, but she has ignored all the comments asking for updates and what she is eating, if she is doing at home workouts etc. Why doesn't she just say she isn't staying on track? 🙄 Especially for those who are 'following her journey'

emre
Talker
Talker

Post by emre »

okaybutwhytho wrote:Idk why but it annoys me when she trys really hard at the gym and eats healthy, makes a Shaaanxofit Instagram page for her 'fitness journey' then just goes MIA. She hasn't posted on there in ages. I get that staying home during isolation its hard to stay motivated, but she has ignored all the comments asking for updates and what she is eating, if she is doing at home workouts etc. Why doesn't she just say she isn't staying on track? Image Especially for those who are 'following her journey'
funny that she posted this just a few hours after your post on hereImage

okaybutwhytho
Lurker
Lurker

Re:

Post by okaybutwhytho »

emre wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:24 am
okaybutwhytho wrote:Idk why but it annoys me when she trys really hard at the gym and eats healthy, makes a Shaaanxofit Instagram page for her 'fitness journey' then just goes MIA. She hasn't posted on there in ages. I get that staying home during isolation its hard to stay motivated, but she has ignored all the comments asking for updates and what she is eating, if she is doing at home workouts etc. Why doesn't she just say she isn't staying on track? Image Especially for those who are 'following her journey'
funny that she posted this just a few hours after your post on hereImage

Lol, yeah I saw that. However I don't think posing for a photo in activewear with a full face of makeup is an update about her health and fitness journey. Maybe she wants people to think she has been working out

Markeerstift
Learner
Learner

Post by Markeerstift »

For some reason I like declutter video's but hearing her just not being careful with the stuff she is 'giving to a friend' is annoying me. It sounds like she's throwing it all around. And who looks forward to stacking their favourite pallets for 3 weeks? Girl, it's a 5 minute thing, why did it take you 3 weeks to do this simple task?

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Wow I haven't kept up with her in about a hundred years. This b**** is going to be getting married now?!

LeidyB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LeidyB »

I was watching her foxy eyes video and before she did anything to her face , her eyes already looked so different. Like she had actually gotten an eye lift. Does anyone else see it?

curious
Learner
Learner

Post by curious »

LeidyB wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:13 pm
I was watching her foxy eyes video and before she did anything to her face , her eyes already looked so different. Like she had actually gotten an eye lift. Does anyone else see it?
As someone who hasn't watched a video of hers in 6+ months I went to take a look at this to see if I'd notice a different and 10000% there's something going on there... the skin below her brow and above her eye lids is tighter/higher.

emre
Talker
Talker

Post by emre »

her nose always looks so dirty after her "contouring"
Screenshot_2020-04-30-00-01-47-072_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-30-00-01-03-370_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-30-00-03-45-729_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ksjmcplh
Talker
Talker

Post by ksjmcplh »

curious wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:09 pm
LeidyB wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:13 pm
As someone who hasn't watched a video of hers in 6+ months I went to take a look at this to see if I'd notice a different and 10000% there's something going on there... the skin below her brow and above her eye lids is tighter/higher.
her entire face is absolutely different now.

Markeerstift
Learner
Learner

Post by Markeerstift »

just got recommended a video of her from a year ago, also a try on haul. She looked so much better then. Still dressed horribly, but her body looked so much better. I get that our bodies all change, mine has so too, but I kept evolving my clothing around my body type at that time. Not trying to fit in the same shit for years even though my body changed.

MissTerious
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissTerious »

LeidyB wrote:I was watching her foxy eyes video and before she did anything to her face , her eyes already looked so different. Like she had actually gotten an eye lift. Does anyone else see it?
Yes! I don't watch her videos much but I saw the Foxy Eyes in my Recommended and wondered. Figured it was the makeup, however I saw the Empties thumbnail just now and OMG. She's upped her lip filler - heading for duckface, and she's definitely had something done around her eyes. Whoever she's seen recently.... She needs to consider going back to the old place!

Markeerstift
Learner
Learner

Post by Markeerstift »

Another fucking declutter video. The whole point of decluttering is that you won't let it get to that point again... but I guess that's just not 'content' if she stays organised.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

As if she's trying to claim her lip pencils are drug store priced. Her xobeauty lip liners are not drug store priced. And even if they were (which they are not) the price of shipping makes them an expensive product for someone wanting only affordable drug store products🙄

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

The only beauty guru that I’ve actually seen using an XO beauty product is Laura Lee. She used the brush cleaner in her last few videos.

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

Ηαs everybody switched over to the other site? Or is it that Shan is such a bore? Anyways, I do think that -aside from her arms- she seems like she's lost a bit of fat, she seems more toned, good for her.
Also, an older video of her popped the other day and I hadn't realised how different her face shape looks. I mean sure we're growing up, some things change, but she kind of does look like a different person. Is it because of the botox?
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

butterbing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by butterbing »

Her ‘makeup collection if I wasn’t a beauty guru’ video... Does it not occur to her that her xoBeauty products wouldn’t exist if she wasn’t a beauty guru? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

Wtf is this look? I mean aside from the clown lips, what's up with these brows? Is this a makeup look?

English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

butterbing wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:09 pm
Her ‘makeup collection if I wasn’t a beauty guru’ video... Does it not occur to her that her xoBeauty products wouldn’t exist if she wasn’t a beauty guru? 🤦🏻‍♀️
THANK YOU! I was thinking the same thing. Literally half of that video was xobeauty. Idk why but her brand looks cheap af. Her lip liners look so similar to essence lip liners and they're like $2.

Littleblowpeep1
Informer
Informer

Post by Littleblowpeep1 »

Omg how bored did she look at the coffee ‘workshop’/ worst product launch promo ever lol amateur filming too and showing us the whole boring thing, ugh. And supposedly she’s not keto now but...still trying to lose weight? Clearly she can’t be counting her calories so...by sheer magical thinking??! $10 she’s gonna gain it alllll back 😒 also why bring out a keto product store when you’re not even keto anymore?! I just can’t sometimes with her...

Return to “Shaaanxo”