Lidl Thamon Sans Glute #25

curiouserer
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl Thamon Sans Glute #25

Post by curiouserer »

Did Lydia not say that she individually moderates her comments? Does that mean she deliberately accepted negative ones or allowed them all to be posted?

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Duchess14 wrote:her response to one of the comments killed me: "maybe you dont have a drive way you love so much, so that's ok.. its ALL Ok" wtf lol she is mental
I would LOVE to reply with:
"Yes I have a driveway that's actually finished and I would STILL treat my husband with kindness if he made a mistake and spilled paint on it."

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater

Post by Chick_pea »

Perhaps we are all being too hard in Lids.

It must have been so exhausting pulling that compression bra over her boobs then stretching for 40 minutes.

She must have been positively done in by washing herself and drying her hair! Not to mention slathering on 30 products for that “I woke up like this” look.

Then the poor thing had to supervise Carrie and Ali. I’m sure it took every ounce of her strength not to jump on Ali and claw out his eyes for deliberately spilling that paint on the driveway SHE paid so much for.

Let’s not forget she also had a meeting with By Terry. She most likely had to open the door and listen to a sales pitch for at least a few minutes while directing Carrie on which wing of the house they would lunch in.

Then there was vlogging! Having to hold a camera and flick your hair while raving about tiny earrings and unboxing is very tiresome when you’re on beige calories. She does all of this for us... we should show more gratitude.

(Meanwhile Ali is creating content, editing, cleaning, moving things and all in the heat. Poor Carrie is looking like a deflated cabbage. The star of the show Princess two balls is glowing in her lux sundress though so it’s all OK lovelies)

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

umm :rofl: I die. "you look like a young John Travolta" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... and just as gay too.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Chick_pea wrote:Let’s not forget she also had a meeting with By Terry. She most likely had to open the door and listen to a sales pitch for at least a few minutes while directing Carrie on which wing of the house they would lunch in.
This was most likely a conference call at the most. She had to answer the phone. The end.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Ok I am no eggy but we need a new thread!

The paint-spilling evilness continues here:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33950

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

she is really ugly like inside and out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

She is orange as FUCK!!!

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
PowderGirl wrote:
ItsMarie wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Guess? Erm....Gay?Image
Gay? This guy? No wayImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
WHERE IS THAT FROM??ImageImageImageImage
Ali? Dunno...A Gaga concert?
He actually looks like he's just been released from prison...you chose this incarceration mate. You are the ruler of your fate. Perhaps the wine glass begging is the result of psycho Lyds launching them at his head every time he announces he's off on day release on a new job. No joke, domestic violence would not surprise me in this relationship with controlling alpha female millen.
I've not seen the paint spilling incident and I don't think I want to, but Ali needs to get a backbone. I wouldn't say it if I didn't think he has it in him. He's reasoned with her before in vlogs (like with the pink chair incident - lol) so yes he can do it - so get yourself together Ali and put your witch in her place!

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

curiouserer wrote:Did Lydia not say that she individually moderates her comments? Does that mean she deliberately accepted negative ones or allowed them all to be posted?
She saw there were lots of complaints and allowed them as all the comments backwards and forwards count towards algorithms etc etc.

She is such a chavvy bint, I still can't understand how so many people want to watch this stuff, however, I have noticed that her viewings are dropping slightly. One of the most boring flogs she has ever done.

curiouserer
Learner
Learner

Post by curiouserer »

sweetpea56 wrote:
curiouserer wrote:Did Lydia not say that she individually moderates her comments? Does that mean she deliberately accepted negative ones or allowed them all to be posted?
She saw there were lots of complaints and allowed them as all the comments backwards and forwards count towards algorithms etc etc.

She is such a chavvy bint, I still can't understand how so many people want to watch this stuff, however, I have noticed that her viewings are dropping slightly. One of the most boring flogs she has ever done.
Maybe that’s why she put up a story on her Instagram saying she would reply to the first 50 comments. I’ve never seen her voluntarily interact with her viewers like that and use it as an incentive to get more interaction on her uploads.

Post by Guest »

luci123_123
Learner
Learner

Post by luci123_123 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Muppet-mouth watch continues...
#allnatural
#f*ckallfiller
#whatfacetune?ImageImageImage

She definitely looks like a duck with those lip fillers

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:The usual today over on insta. Same dinner. Same view. Same gaze at self en route to collect free sh*t from her PO Box..Isn't it crazy how she's making that view out of her kitchen ugly by over sharing.

BTW. No lip fillerImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dear lord if she starts copying @Frassy because she's attempting LEM 4.0 (In The Frow inspired, obviously), I'm going to have a heart attack. I LOVE @Frassy's IG and blog posts...but I noticed LEM gave her an IG Story shout out a few weeks ago. I only know this because Audrey thanked her...and had the thought, she better not start ripping off her style and branding.

Just sharing a LEGIT struggling artist/blogger/creative photographer for those interested.

ALSO, to make sure LEM is held accountable if we see a sudden shift in style and content too similar to Audrey, who has actual talent., drive, style and isn't afraid to say she works hard for her lux items, yet isn't rolling in doe.

https://www.instagram.com/frassyaudrey/

http://www.befrassy.net/

lazyluxlidl
Debater
Debater

Post by lazyluxlidl »

blink_fink wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:The usual today over on insta. Same dinner. Same view. Same gaze at self en route to collect free sh*t from her PO Box..Isn't it crazy how she's making that view out of her kitchen ugly by over sharing.

Dear lord if she starts copying @Frassy because she's attempting LEM 4.0 (In The Frow inspired, obviously), I'm going to have a heart attack. I LOVE @Frassy's IG and blog posts...but I noticed LEM gave her an IG Story shout out a few weeks ago. I only know this because Audrey thanked her...and had the thought, she better not start ripping off her style and branding.

Just sharing a LEGIT struggling artist/blogger/creative photographer for those interested.

ALSO, to make sure LEM is held accountable if we see a sudden shift in style and content too similar to Audrey, who has actual talent., drive, style and isn't afraid to say she works hard for her lux items, yet isn't rolling in doe.

didn't frassy get a similar fendi bag recently before lidl copied that?

lazyluxlidl
Debater
Debater

Post by lazyluxlidl »

blink_fink wrote:

didn't frassy get a similar fendi bag recently before lidl copied that?

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Snook13 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33950&start=25

new topic guys
We arleady have a new thread. Please join us there

Return to “Lydia Millen”